121 Sunnyside Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies

Hello. I'm Donna Rose Gardner with Honey In The Heart Ceremonies. I'm here for the two you by bringing my heart into performing your ceremony with warmth, a sprinkling of humor and honey in the heart that naturally flows with your love.I welcome your ideas in addition to what I provide to ensure that your ceremony reflects the unique love that the two of you share. Many couples have told me how much they appreciate my flexiblity with creating a ceremony that's unique for the two of them!

In 2008 I received my ordination from the Center for Sacred Studies. In 2009 Honey in the Heart Ceremonies was founded. My experience with performing hundreds of ceremonies over the past ten years has leant to my expertise and creative ideas. When providing guidance for your elopement, intimate ceremony or large gathering of friends and family you will have a ceremony that embraces everyone present with love and warmth. People from all beliefs, cultural/ethnic backgrounds and LGBTQ couples are embraced in my life.

Ensuring that your expectations are met is something that I take very seriously. I pride myself in working with couples to make sure that both the ceremony planning process AND the day I say the words, “ Family and Friends, I now introduce to you as a married couple” are an incredible, memorable experience.

“It was really easy to work with Donna from booking our date with her to having our signed marriage license mailed after the ceremony. She walked us through planning our ceremony and it was a beautiful day that ran smoothly. We appreciate all that Donna did for us on our special day.”

Matt and Lauren

Services Offered: The ceremonies I perform range in tone from a civil union, interfaith, non-religious, and spiritual. I also perform partnership and vow renewals. If you want me to be present at your wedding rehearsal-I'll be there. I also bring handkerchiefs for the two of you just in case there's a few tears that come from the wellspring in your hearts.

I offer a selection of pre-written ceremonies. If your desire is to have a ceremony that’s filled with an honest simplicity that allows you to be fully present in the moment then one of my pre-written ceremonies is the perfect choice. You can choose from a variety of options that are offered. Everytime I perform a pre-written ceremony it truly flows from my heart.This is a perfect ceremony for elopements as well!

Or, we can co-create your ceremony. Many samples from the beginning to the ending words are offered to you. Additional components such as hand fasting, a sand ceremony or other ideas can be included. We spend time together talking in depth about your love so that your ceremony will truly be as amazing as the love that the two of you share. I create your love story that's woven into your ceremony!

Let's chat together soon about the love that the two of you share and what I can do to help you with crossing the threshold inoto the deeper commitment in marriage that you are entering into. You can call, text, email and/or have SKYPE, ZOOM or Facetime conversation with me.

Follow Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies on
Close to my heart this couple on their wedding day by the beach in santa cruz! Love was so very...
liana tim wedding 240 2 51 589457 1570296126
Ceremony, Chateau Partage
Ceremony, Chateau Partage
Elopement at San Gregorio Beac
Elopement at San Gregorio Beac
Elopement ceremony at ventana, big sur overlooking the pacific ocean.
Elopement ceremony at ventana, big sur overlooking the pacific ocean.
Sequoia retreat center
Sequoia retreat center
Beautiful ceremony at the shadowbrook restaurant in capitola. This is where i met my husband 30...
Boho wedding at roaring camp in the redwoods
Dasha and jake under the forest canopy in the santa cruz mountains
Dasha and jake under the forest canopy in the santa cruz mountains
Stepping down the stairs to perform a ceremony at chaminade resort and spa
Stepping down the stairs to perform a ceremony at chaminade resort and spa
Another fun photo of mike and robyn! What a fun day this was. I loved getting to know them and...
David and denise were married at the historic la playa hotel in carmel. Denise promised to always...
liana tim wedding 240 2 51 589457 1570296126

Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies 7
  • Marsha

Marsha · Married on 09/15/2019

Exactly who I needed!

Donna is absolutely amazing! She really listens to you and makes sure she is giving you the wedding of your dreams. In addition, she takes the time to get to know you so she can also make your wedding personal and fun. I can't say enough praise about her she is extremely helpful!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Marsha! I loved being there for you and Nick. The love you share is inspiring. I wish you both lots of continued Honey in the Heart.

Liana Hadarean · Married on 06/29/2019

Great ceremony

Donna did a great job. She provided enough guidance while still customizing the ceremony to fit our personalities. Her delivery during the ceremony was amazing, we had several guests comment on how sweet it was. She was also very responsive and accommodating.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies's reply:

Liana and Tim,
    Thank you for your kind words. What a joy it was to join you together in marriage! It was the perfect setting at Chateau Partage. I picture the two of you standing in front of those beautiful redwood trees saying your heartfelt vows to one another.
    I wish you all the very best and lots of Honey in the Heart,
    Donna

Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies Pricing

Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies Price Rates

Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies 1
    Special Winter Wedding Discount

If you book my services between November 16, through March 31,2020, I will offer my pre-written ceremonies at $200 in the Santa Cruz area, $275 in Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur. This reflects a substanial savings from the normal price of $395.00. Let me know you saw this on Wedding Wire to have this special pricing offered!

• Sweeley's Design Shop
    Sweeley's Design Shop Wedding Florists

I have known Donna Rose Gardner from many, many years back during her start as a wedding coordinator for distinguished establishments in the Santa Cruz area. It is of no surprise she chose to be a wedding celebrant. Donna has a unique gift of connecting to her clients and being a part of their special day. Always a joy to see her.

• Duke and Pearl Weddings
    Duke and Pearl Weddings Wedding Planners

Donna's wedding ceremonies she creates with her couples are some of my favorite! They are a joy to experience as she engages not only the couple but the guests as well.

• Sound In Motion Entertainment Group
    Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

We really enjoy working with Donna. She does a great job of personalizing every ceremony she does. This isn't easy but she somehow makes it happen! :)

• 121 Sunnyside Avenue Santa Cruz, CA, 95062 See on map