Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies

Santa Cruz, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$495 Typical Price

Hello. I'm Donna Rose Gardner with Honey In The Heart Ceremonies. I bring my heart into performing your ceremony with warmth, a sprinkling of humor and honey in the heart that naturally flows with your love. Your ideas are welcomed in addition to what I provide. People from all beliefs, cultural/ethnic backgrounds and LGBTQ+ are embraced. If you need a ceremony performed in Spanish, I have an officiant who can perform this for you!

At Honey in the Heart Ceremonies my passion is ensuring that your ceremony reflects the unique love that the two of you share. My experience with performing hundreds of ceremonies since 2010 has lent to an expertise and sharing of creative ideas that you can count on.

Many couples have expressed how much they appreciated the flexiblity offered with creating a ceremony that's unique for the two of them! Ensuring that your expectations are met is something that taken very seriously. Together, we have conversations to make sure that both the ceremony planning process and the day you hear the words, “Family and Friends, I now introduce to you as a married couple” are an incredible, memorable experience.Couples have also shared compliments on the calm demeanor that is brought into their experience. If you're nervous during your ceremomy, you can look at me that day as my "roots go deep." You'll receive support with reassurance and grounding!

Services Offered: The ceremonies performed range from a civil union to interfaith, non-religious and modern spiritual. I also perform partnership and vow renewals.

Keep It Simple - You want a quick and easy ceremony! We have the perfect ceremony that is performed for couples that want to be married with heart, while keeping it short and sweet. It can be a religious, spiritual, or civil ceremony. You can bring your own vows to read to each other if you want to.

Sweet and Easy -Your desire is to have a ceremony that’s filled with an honest simplicity that allows you to be fully present in the moment. You can choose from a variety of pre-written ceremonies that give you the perfect words that convey your love. Samples are also provided for your vows, or you can write your own and I’ll make vow booklets for you to read from. Want to edit the wording – no problem!

More Choices Please - This style of ceremony is perfect if you want to co-create your ceremony with me from the start to the ending. Your unique love story will be woven into it to make it personal. Additional components such as handfasting and a Wine Blessing can be added. There are also many other ideas can be included. You’ll receive my guidance and a questionnaire that will help with creating your ceremony. We spend time together talking in depth about your love so that your ceremony will truly be as amazing as the love that the two of you share. I’m available as questions arise and we explore possibilities together!

We Want the Whole Package

This is perfect for an elopement for up to 12 people! This package includes the Sweet and Easy Ceremony, plus a professional photographer. The photographer will start taking portraits of your ceremony and stay afterwards to capture more beautiful memories. They will be present for a total of one hour. They will edit them for light and dark contrast. You’ll receive approximately 125 photos in a downloadable format – you own them.

Your ceremony should be as amazing as the love that the two of you share. Let's chat together soon about the love that the two of you share and talk about what we can do to help you with crossing this threshold into your deepening commitment of marriage. You can call, text, email and/or we can have a Zoom chat. I truly look forward to hearing from you.

Wishing you Honey in the Heart - Donna

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$495

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$495

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Buddhist
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

G S Married on 08/06/2022

Absolutely perfect!

We are so very grateful that Donna was available to officiate our small backyard wedding. After describing our "style", she immediately knew what kind of ceremony we were looking for, and everything was PERFECT, from start to finish. Donna communicated very clearly throughout the process. She has a very loving, genuine and kind manner. At the same time, Donna projected her beautiful voice loud enough for our guests to hear without a microphone. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Beautiful Ceremony by a Beautiful Person!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Donna and her talents!!! Not only is she a wonderful, sweet, kind, caring person, but her way with words is exceptional. We had many wedding guests give high praise and said it was the best ceremony they've ever attended. Her communication was impeccable, and she truly cares about giving you your perfect wedding. We loved how she took the time to get to know us a little beforehand, and was always immediately responsive when we had any questions about the process. She's extremely flexible and gave us so many choices to help curate the ceremony that was perfect for us. We chose to write our own vows, and she typed them up and created beautiful booklets that matched our color scheme and are now special keepsakes. Through her, we were even able to book a great photographer, Mike Danen, who was also wonderful! I will be forever grateful to Donna for giving us a beautiful wedding and memories of the perfect day that we'll cherish forever. I very highly recommend this beautiful person to officiate your wedding! There aren't enough stars for the rating I wish I could give her!
  • illustration stars

• Liana & Tim
    35 photos · 06/29/2019

Pricing

Sweeley's Design Shop Sweeley's Design Shop Wedding Florists

I have known Donna Rose Gardner from many, many years back during her start as a wedding coordinator for distinguished establishments in the Santa Cruz area. It is of no surprise she chose to be a wedding celebrant. Donna has a unique gift of connecting to her clients and being a part of their special day. Always a joy to see her.

Duke and Pearl Weddings Duke and Pearl Weddings Wedding Planners

Donna's wedding ceremonies she creates with her couples are some of my favorite! They are a joy to experience as she engages not only the couple but the guests as well.

Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

We really enjoy working with Donna. She does a great job of personalizing every ceremony she does. This isn't easy but she somehow makes it happen! :)

121 Sunnyside Avenue Santa Cruz, CA, 95062
Location of (Donna Rose Gardner - Honey In The Heart Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding