5449 HWY 9, Felton, CA 95018 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Felton Guild

Nestled in the heart of the Santa Cruz Mountains. This facility is very well hidden from the general public. Quiet, serene and beautiful 100 year plus redwoods in the Cathedral. Large banquet area on nicely landscaped grounds, which is separate from the Redwood Grove in the Wedding Cathedral. Also offers separated areas for cake service, bar service and appetizer area and pleanty of space to set up a buffet for guests while you have pictures taken. Lots of space to set up entertainment for young adults and older adults as well. Enough space for a wooden dance floor to be brought in. There is a restaurant available to meet all of your catering needs. There is also a certified baker, cake decorator available to make your special day even better with a decadent wedding cake or an array of desserts for your guests to choose from. Please contact us to set up your special preview of the lovely grounds!

felton guild wedding photography 61

Felton Guild 4
Felton Guild 5
  • Leslie

Leslie LeBaron · Married on 05/11/2019

wedding reception in the redwoods

I had a great experience with the Felton Guild and working with Kathy! I did my wedding reception with 55 people in the redwood grove in May 2019. When I initially toured the facility, Kathy was late for our appointment because she was touring someone else, so we decided not to book the space. However, 2 months before my wedding, my planned venue fell through. I contacted Kathy again, she responded within hours. She was extremely helpful and accommodating. As I began planning my event with only 2 months to spare, she was extremely responsive, responding to all emails within 24 hours. She accommodated my request to use the space in a way that it had never been used before. On the wedding day, she was available at 8am to help our family set up. She provided us with a hot glue gun and chalk when we needed last minute supplies. We used cowboy catering, and I found them to be very responsive via telephone and flexible in making my event happen. Overall, my wedding reception went off without a hitch and it was a fairytale!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/25/2016

Our original venue fell out 4 months before our big day. We found Kathy and the Felton Guild on a fluke trip to the area. Everything was easy, painless and absolutely perfect! Our wedding turned out better than ever imagined. The place is stunning!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/09/2014

We got married at Felton Guild in August 2014, and the experience was better than anything I could have imagined. Kathy, the events coordinator, was extremely friendly and professional from the first time we spoke just over a year ago to the day of the event. She was quick to respond to any questions/concerns that I had leading up to the event and on the day of. From the moment I stepped foot on the property during my initial tour, I knew that this was the perfect place to have the most important event of our lives. It's absolutely stunning. The redwood grove is majestic and intimate, and the well-groomed reception lawn offers a homey, backyard-style feel to the event—exactly what we were looking for. Our photographers had no problem finding a variety of great places to shoot on the property. We used the on-site restaurant, Oak Tree Ristorante, as our caterer, and it was the best decision (Now the on-site restaurant is Cowboy Bar & Grill—also delicious). The entire staff was professional and courteous and the food was excellent. Every one of our guests spent the entire day smiling. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Book Felton Guild—you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Felton Guild 6

Felton Guild FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 500.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Get Ready Rooms, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, April, November, December

• 5449 HWY 9 Felton, 95018 See on map