x3 Couples' Choice Awards
Santa Cruz County Parks
Do you want more pricing details?
On WeddingWire since 2015
Santa Cruz County Parks has four charming wedding venues located in Santa Cruz County, California. Couples will have the option of unique historical structures, beautiful park settings, pristine landscaped grounds or a lavish mansion for their big day. They pride themselves on their flexible policies, affordable rates and diverse settings for both your ceremony and reception. Santa Cruz County Parks can't wait to make your wildest dreams come true.
Facilities and Capacity
They have five different facilities with differing capacities (to include children and hired helpers) and prices with one-of-a-kind settings, which include:
- Aptos Village Park - a lush park that features a clubhouse, spacious patio, romantic gazebo, and a BBQ for 200 persons maximum April through October.
- Highlands Park - boasts a grand mansion on beautifully manicured grounds. You can say your “I do’s” on their wedding lawn, and then dance the night away indoors. There’s also a garden room with a wet bar. The venue holds 100 people maximum indoors and outdoors during the months of April to mid-June, then up to 200 persons maximum through October.
- Quail Hollow Ranch - perfect for intimate affairs. It can accommodate up to 100 persons maximum (April through October) at their rustic-style horse ranch house and spacious lawn. Guests will enjoy views of the orchards and wooded hillsides at this private venue.
- Valencia Hall - a historic building that can accommodate up to 80 persons maximum year-round. This quaint indoor venue features a covered porch, a restored hall, nestled next door to an orchard, and gorgeous redwoods.
- Bear Creek Recreation and Community Center - a newly acquired, former country club. This mountain retreat boasts a clubhouse, adjoining grove picnic area, and a 2,000-year-old redwood. Please contact Boulder Creek Recreation and Park District for reservations.
Santa Cruz County Parks lets each couple choose their own vendors for a truly individualized celebration. Each facility only holds one event per day, so you'll have complete privacy. The caterer of your choice is welcome to use their kitchen facilities for warm up and serve food service only, while tables and chairs are provided. Your guests will enjoy plenty of complimentary parking, and most venues are wheelchair accessible. You’ll be responsible for setup and cleanup, but they will provide cleaning supplies that you can use at your disposal. Restrooms are available at each location.
We invite you to tour our venues at our Open House Events and our Spring Showcase! Please visit santacruzcountyparks.eventbrite.com for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?Message vendor
46 ReviewsWrite a review
14 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
Would you like to visit?Request a visit