Belmont Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent experience with Nick @ Belmont Entertainment

Belmont Entertainment was recommended to us by our wedding venue and they were the first DJ company that we spoke with. After chatting with Nick on the phone we knew immediately that he was the man for the job. Not only was Nick professional, kind, and enthusiastic....he took the time to really get to know us and our musical taste. He was an absolute pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding, even during the crazy year that was 2020.

Fast forward to the wedding day - Nick knocked it out of the park! He was prompt, organized, and truly was an excellent emcee for the wedding...not to mention an overall joy to be around. The ceremony and speeches went perfectly and the dance floor was full ALL night. It was the perfect combination of disco/pop/bay area music that we dreamed of and Nick knew exactly what to do to keep our guests happy and dancing.

I cannot recommend Belmont Entertainment, and Nick, more!
    Anna P. Married on 05/22/2021

Best Wedding DJ EVER!

We used Belmont Entertainment for our wedding on 5/22/21 and they were the best decision we could have made! Our DJ, Nick, was the heart and soul of the day. He was able to keep the party organized and informed on where to go for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. The day flowed seamlessly and effortlessly from one wedding activity to the next! On top of all the logistics my husband, all of our guests, and I were able to dance and party our butts off all night long! Thank you, Belmont and DJ Nick for being so awesome! You guys ROCK!
    Jordie M. Married on 04/03/2021

The best ever!

Nick with Belmont Entertainment is 1000% the guy you should hire for your wedding. Literally everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor all night long. We even had a slight medical emergency during our wedding ceremony and Nick sprung into action without being asked. He’s an all around amazing guy with a major talent. Thanks Nick!!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline B. Married on 03/20/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Nick was AWESOME!!! We had to make a lot of changes to our wedding but he made it easy and the day ran so smoothly!!! All of our guests loved him! I would definitely book him again for any event I needed!
    A Guest Married on 03/14/2020

Best night ever!!!

Last night at the Moreno wedding at the Dream inn, I experienced the best Dj! Not only did he constantly check on the wedding party he even asked us guest if we were okay since we sat next to the DJ Table. The night was so fun and even our DJ was dancing and jumping with us! Seriously the best DJ I’ve ever seen! Keep up the good work and thank you for helping to make it a memorable night!!!
    Jacob G. Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful service and amazing entertainer!

Nick and Belmont was our DJ and he was outstanding. He went above and beyond to help us create memories that will last forever. His flexibility to meet with us and go over the playlist and schedule for the day was really helpful. He made us feel at ease on one of the most stressful (but super fun) days of our lives. Recommend 10/10!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ Service!

We had Belmont Entertainment as our DJ service at our wedding in Carmel Valley. The whole team at Belmont was incredibly responsive, friendly, and thorough. Our DJ's name was Nick, and he was so great and easy to get along with, and he really made the whole process so fun and simple for us! They sent over a thorough planner so that you know exactly what to expect and can have as much or as little control as you desire on the selection of your music and atmosphere. The wedding day went incredibly well, and if there were any small bumps Nick was flexible and was able to help us move right along on the schedule. The dance floor was amazing and so many guests came up to tell me how much fun they were having, and I credit Belmont for that!

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, Haley! We wish you and Gavin a lifetime of happiness together :)
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen Married on 06/06/2019

Great experience

We are so happy that we chose Belmont for our wedding. The great experience started even before we hired them, on an initial intro call. The customer service was immediately above and beyond what I had experienced with other intro calls with DJs in the area. I spoke with Nick who was so friendly and helpful, explaining the entire process and pricing clearly and answering all my questions. We decided to go with Belmont right after I hung up on that call.

We then worked with Justin as our DJ for our wedding and he was awesome. He took the time before our wedding to understand what we were looking for and then really came through on our wedding day, picking great songs and kept our group dancing all night.

Overall we had a great experience with Belmont and highly recommend them!

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for including Belmont on your special day! We couldn't be happier for both you and David as you start this next chapter in your love story!
    Saskia A. Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful DJ!!!

DJ Nick was awesome! Perfect DJ! Not only was he an awesome DJ, but he coordinated all of the music for the evening seamlessly. I had a pretty specific idea of the music that I wanted from pre-ceremony through the end of the reception including a few live musicians. Nick listened to my ideas and vision for what I was looking for and he really pulled though to make it happen! We had live musicians for the ceremony/cocktail reception, Nick took over as DJ for the dinner, and a musician played along with the DJ for the reception. I feel like he really worked hard to create a unique special night for us rather than inserting our names and date into their standard format. Weeks after the wedding I still get compliments on the music and specifically the DJ! I highly recommend Nick to anyone looking for a DJ in the Carmel/Monterey area!

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Saskia! We were honored to be a part of your big day, and wish you and Zach a lifetime of happiness together!! Definitely a wedding we'll never forget ;)
    Me Cy Married on 01/26/2019

Just Book Them!

We booked Jon Belmont for our wedding after being referred to him by our coordinator and photographer. Everyone I interacted with at Belmont Entertainment was professional, informative and we always received a quick response (shout out to Nick!)

Our vision for our wedding was to have a great party and Jon delivered- he had the dancefloor PACKED for three straight hours. It was insane. We got SO MANY compliments on the music from our guests.

Jon was also an excellent emcee and ensured our ceremony, toasts and dances flowed smoothly. On top of all of this, he was an absolute pleasure to work with and we were so glad he was there on our big day!

They also have an amazing selection of lighting options that totally transformed our venue. :)
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ

We utilized Belmont Entertainment for our wedding and they were superb. Justin White was our DJ and he did an amazing job! We worked with him in the months and weeks leading up to our weeding to ensure everything was perfect! We provided him a list of songs for each special event and he executed them flawlessly. Audio quality was perfect and there was no issue of people not being able to hear our vows. Then when it came time for dancing he kept people on the floor to the very end. He did an amazing job! Our experience with the entire company was perfect! They were just as excited about our wedding as we were. They wanted to make it a day to remember and they succeed in doing just that!
    Alexandra Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, Easy-Going and FUN!!!

Jon was AWESOME. He perfectly captured our vibe and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. We loved working with him and completely trusted him to create the best environment on our big day. Very professional but also just a wonderful person to work with. We were lucky to have him as part of our vendor team and would HIGHLY recommend him!
    Jennifer N. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and so much fun!

Miguel was amazing. He has a great personality. He’s super professional and attentive. We had the best time at my wedding. The songs he played, the flow and energy were the best. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ or a better evening. I highly recommend him. You will not regret it. He’s such a great guy and so talented. Thank you for giving us a night we’ll never forget. Everyone commented how fun our wedding was.
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Justin is the BEST!!

We had DJ Justin as our entertainment for our wedding almost 2 weeks ago and he was phenomenal! He was extremely attentive, listened to exactly what we wanted for music, and delivered! Everything from the ceremony music, to the reception music was on point and our guests raved about how great the music was. Justin has a very commanding, strong voice so when announcements were made he was heard and people listened. My favorite part was the reception dance floor. Justin’s music choice always had people up and dancing, even my husbands 84 year old wheel chair bound grandfather was on the dance floor thanks to Justin! Thank you Justin & Belmont Entertainment, you made our wedding day that much more perfect!
    Ria Married on 10/06/2018
    We had Justin as our DJ for your wedding. We had some special requests that were tricky and he handled them. We gave home some leeway with the mix and got a good result. Everybody was out dancing.
  • F
    F. Married on 09/29/2018
    Today is Tuesday - and I JUST got married on Saturday. While I have barely had a moment to come up for air, I wanted to make sure I shared my experience as soon as possible.
    My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with JUSTIN WHITE - and boom! He is simply AMAZING.
    Justin was calm, collected, organized, and hilarious - exactly what we needed when planning our Big Day.
    With quite a wide age range (14-75) in our group, we were concerned about having "something for everyone". Justin told us "not to worry"...and he was amazing at ensuring everyone had something to shake their tail feather to.
    Justin provided a great list of songs - sending directly to my mom for review, as she wanted to ensure she could put her dance lessons to good use. He was kind and patient with my parents, fun and lively with my groom and I, organized and professional with the other vendors, and so great about not only DJing, but emcee-ing the entire event, start to finish.
    Justin seamlessly coordinated mic-ing my officiant and groom, ensured the wireless mic was clear and feedback-free for my reader/speakers, timing was on the dot, as was the music selection!!! He provided radio edits of those more "inappropriate" songs, cut lengths to our preference, ensured our "out there" style was front and center - without being brash, and just wait until you hear his INSANELY GREAT VOICE - like velvet, I tell you! Always quick to reply during the planning process and even available the night before (late, I tell you!), Justin calmed my anxiety and made sure my fiance and I were having an absolute blast!!!
    Honestly, I can't say enough great things about JUSTIN. Trust me. Just book him - you won't regret it - pinky promise!!!
  • Dom
    Dom Married on 09/08/2018
    We used Belmont entertainment for our 210 person wedding at De Tierra Vineyards. I cant say enough how pleased we are with them. Jon has several DJs working with him but we got the man himself, Jon Belmont. Jon has a great level of experience in the industry and gave us a well organized packet before the wedding to decide all our songs and dance tunes. A little more pricey than his other DJs, but he was definitely worth it. Jon brought great energy and worked the crowd well. We were looking for a DJ that could get the dance party going. Jon played all the songs we requested and more, mixing and keeping the crowd going. He coordinated the ceremony, cake cutting, dinner, speeches, etc. He controlled our wedding more than our coordinators and was very good at it. Overall, I think even he would say we had one of the best dance parties at a wedding ever. I would highly recommend Jon if you are looking to have an amazing party.
    Jennifer Married on 04/28/2018
    We couldn't have been happier with DJ Justin, who worked our recent wedding. He captured everything we wanted in our evening of fun! He even worked an extra 45 minutes over, after one of the bridesmaids decided that the party wasn't ready to be over. Justin found me and asked if it was okay and made sure our event manager was okay with it too (lucky for me, she was another bridesmaid). Everyone danced their a$$ off and had a great time.
    Rachael Married on 04/28/2018
    Miguel from Belmont Entertainment was wonderful!! I'd like to think I am not too much of a Bridezilla, but there was one thing at my wedding I was very particular on: the music. I made a list of around 30 songs I definitely wanted him to play, 20 songs I definitely did NOT want him to play, and very specific songs for the ceremony. Miguel crushed it. He was professional and called ahead, going through everything with me to make sure we were on the same page. He was lively and fun but not too 'in your face' like some other DJ's I've seen at weddings. He allowed for flow during the evening and respected everything that I asked for. Belmont Entertainment is a wonderful company that I would highly recommend, and is reasonably priced as well. Miguel truly helped my day go absolutely perfectly, and I can't give him enough thanks!
    Jessica Married on 11/18/2017
    We hired Jon Belmont and his team for our November 18, 2017 Holman Ranch wedding and honestly we could not have picked a better team to handle our music and lighting needs. First of all, Jon Belmont is THE NICEST person you will meet. When we first e-mailed him when we were interested in bringing him on as a DJ he gave us tons of information. Based on his reviews online we were expecting him to be over our budget to our surprise, he was right on target. It seemed too good to be true. When we later learned we would need to bring in lighting, we again hired Belmont to provide what we needed. When we showed up for the wedding we were blown away by how beautiful the lighting was. Throughout the night Jon came and checked in on us to see if there was anything we needed, including wine. The music was INCREDIBLE. Jon seriously knows how to read a crowd. We may be biased but our dance floor was packed and people were having an amazing time. The best part was anytime we looked at Jon it was clear he was having a great time too, which was awesome! The lighting was equally incredible--when we went into the carriage house where our dancing was held it was like being transported somewhere else. He had brought some up-lighting that gave the space a whole other feel. When my husband and I were chatting on our honeymoon we both agreed that Jon was one of our top 3 favorite vendors.

I don't think this review even does Jon and his team justice. If you want someone who really and truly cares about you having a great night and you want someone who feels like a friend and not a random vendor, Jon is the guy for you.

Thank you SO SO much from the bottom of our hearts, Jon.

-Jessica & Riley
    Jennifer Married on 11/12/2017
    Jon and his team are fantastic! Jon got everything we wanted squeezed in, and everyone had a great time. He managed to keep the party moving and get folks on the dance floor - which we knew wouldn't be the easiest feat with our guests. He was excellent and everyone loved him.
    Katelyn Married on 10/14/2017
    The Belmont Team did a fantastic job for our entire wedding day at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley. Seamless transitions from ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and then dancing. They also took care of our afterparty down the hill at Holman Tavern. These guys certainly know what they're doing and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Carmel/Monterey area. Thank you, Belmont!
    The Ledgerwoods
    Rachel Married on 06/10/2017
    Jon and his team were amazing and helped create an awesome dance party at our wedding reception that got everyone onto the dance floor! I highly, highly recommend Jon and Belmont Entertainment if you need a DJ and/or lighting. From their awesome wedding planner (which helped us realize early on how much we could use music to personalize all the various parts of our wedding), to helping us pick the best music (and subtly pointing us in certain directions to create fun for everyone from age 5 to 95), to helping our friend/officiant day of figure out the mic situation, Jon and his team were just amazing. Not to mention that Jon is a lot of fun to spend an afternoon/evening with! Oh, and they also have great lighting (which transformed our ordinary-course ballroom into a sunset-hued paradise). Call Belmont!
    Amber Married on 06/02/2017
    We loved working with Jon Belmont on our wedding day! We were confident that everything would go smoothly with Jon in charge. It was really nice to have that peace of mind on our wedding day. He knew exactly which songs to play and the dance floor was full the whole night. We highly recommend booking Jon for your wedding DJ. He goes above and beyond!!
    Thomas Married on 11/26/2016
    These guys are great. Hands down. They created a wonderful scene for the ballroom and made the entire event very special. Everyone had a great time...including Jon and Miguel! Hire them with confidence.