Belmont Entertainment Reviews

Belmont Entertainment 6
  • Haley

Haley Battaglia · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ Service!

We had Belmont Entertainment as our DJ service at our wedding in Carmel Valley. The whole team at Belmont was incredibly responsive, friendly, and thorough. Our DJ's name was Nick, and he was so great and easy to get along with, and he really made the whole process so fun and simple for us! They sent over a thorough planner so that you know exactly what to expect and can have as much or as little control as you desire on the selection of your music and atmosphere. The wedding day went incredibly well, and if there were any small bumps Nick was flexible and was able to help us move right along on the schedule. The dance floor was amazing and so many guests came up to tell me how much fun they were having, and I credit Belmont for that!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, Haley! We wish you and Gavin a lifetime of happiness together :)
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 06/06/2019

Great experience

We are so happy that we chose Belmont for our wedding. The great experience started even before we hired them, on an initial intro call. The customer service was immediately above and beyond what I had experienced with other intro calls with DJs in the area. I spoke with Nick who was so friendly and helpful, explaining the entire process and pricing clearly and answering all my questions. We decided to go with Belmont right after I hung up on that call.

We then worked with Justin as our DJ for our wedding and he was awesome. He took the time before our wedding to understand what we were looking for and then really came through on our wedding day, picking great songs and kept our group dancing all night.

Overall we had a great experience with Belmont and highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for including Belmont on your special day! We couldn't be happier for both you and David as you start this next chapter in your love story!

Saskia Allen · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful DJ!!!

DJ Nick was awesome! Perfect DJ! Not only was he an awesome DJ, but he coordinated all of the music for the evening seamlessly. I had a pretty specific idea of the music that I wanted from pre-ceremony through the end of the reception including a few live musicians. Nick listened to my ideas and vision for what I was looking for and he really pulled though to make it happen! We had live musicians for the ceremony/cocktail reception, Nick took over as DJ for the dinner, and a musician played along with the DJ for the reception. I feel like he really worked hard to create a unique special night for us rather than inserting our names and date into their standard format. Weeks after the wedding I still get compliments on the music and specifically the DJ! I highly recommend Nick to anyone looking for a DJ in the Carmel/Monterey area!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Saskia! We were honored to be a part of your big day, and wish you and Zach a lifetime of happiness together!! Definitely a wedding we'll never forget ;)

Me cy · Married on 01/26/2019

Just Book Them!

We booked Jon Belmont for our wedding after being referred to him by our coordinator and photographer. Everyone I interacted with at Belmont Entertainment was professional, informative and we always received a quick response (shout out to Nick!)

Our vision for our wedding was to have a great party and Jon delivered- he had the dancefloor PACKED for three straight hours. It was insane. We got SO MANY compliments on the music from our guests.

Jon was also an excellent emcee and ensured our ceremony, toasts and dances flowed smoothly. On top of all of this, he was an absolute pleasure to work with and we were so glad he was there on our big day!

They also have an amazing selection of lighting options that totally transformed our venue. :)

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ

We utilized Belmont Entertainment for our wedding and they were superb. Justin White was our DJ and he did an amazing job! We worked with him in the months and weeks leading up to our weeding to ensure everything was perfect! We provided him a list of songs for each special event and he executed them flawlessly. Audio quality was perfect and there was no issue of people not being able to hear our vows. Then when it came time for dancing he kept people on the floor to the very end. He did an amazing job! Our experience with the entire company was perfect! They were just as excited about our wedding as we were. They wanted to make it a day to remember and they succeed in doing just that!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, Easy-Going and FUN!!!

Jon was AWESOME. He perfectly captured our vibe and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. We loved working with him and completely trusted him to create the best environment on our big day. Very professional but also just a wonderful person to work with. We were lucky to have him as part of our vendor team and would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jennifer Nelson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and so much fun!

Miguel was amazing. He has a great personality. He’s super professional and attentive. We had the best time at my wedding. The songs he played, the flow and energy were the best. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ or a better evening. I highly recommend him. You will not regret it. He’s such a great guy and so talented. Thank you for giving us a night we’ll never forget. Everyone commented how fun our wedding was.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily Ryder · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Justin is the BEST!!

We had DJ Justin as our entertainment for our wedding almost 2 weeks ago and he was phenomenal! He was extremely attentive, listened to exactly what we wanted for music, and delivered! Everything from the ceremony music, to the reception music was on point and our guests raved about how great the music was. Justin has a very commanding, strong voice so when announcements were made he was heard and people listened. My favorite part was the reception dance floor. Justin’s music choice always had people up and dancing, even my husbands 84 year old wheel chair bound grandfather was on the dance floor thanks to Justin! Thank you Justin & Belmont Entertainment, you made our wedding day that much more perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ria · Married on 10/06/2018

We had Justin as our DJ for your wedding. We had some special requests that were tricky and he handled them. We gave home some leeway with the mix and got a good result. Everybody was out dancing.

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • F

F. · Married on 09/29/2018

Today is Tuesday - and I JUST got married on Saturday. While I have barely had a moment to come up for air, I wanted to make sure I shared my experience as soon as possible.
    My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with JUSTIN WHITE - and boom! He is simply AMAZING.
    Justin was calm, collected, organized, and hilarious - exactly what we needed when planning our Big Day.
    With quite a wide age range (14-75) in our group, we were concerned about having "something for everyone". Justin told us "not to worry"...and he was amazing at ensuring everyone had something to shake their tail feather to.
    Justin provided a great list of songs - sending directly to my mom for review, as she wanted to ensure she could put her dance lessons to good use. He was kind and patient with my parents, fun and lively with my groom and I, organized and professional with the other vendors, and so great about not only DJing, but emcee-ing the entire event, start to finish.
    Justin seamlessly coordinated mic-ing my officiant and groom, ensured the wireless mic was clear and feedback-free for my reader/speakers, timing was on the dot, as was the music selection!!! He provided radio edits of those more "inappropriate" songs, cut lengths to our preference, ensured our "out there" style was front and center - without being brash, and just wait until you hear his INSANELY GREAT VOICE - like velvet, I tell you! Always quick to reply during the planning process and even available the night before (late, I tell you!), Justin calmed my anxiety and made sure my fiance and I were having an absolute blast!!!
    Honestly, I can't say enough great things about JUSTIN. Trust me. Just book him - you won't regret it - pinky promise!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Dom

Dom · Married on 09/08/2018

We used Belmont entertainment for our 210 person wedding at De Tierra Vineyards. I cant say enough how pleased we are with them. Jon has several DJs working with him but we got the man himself, Jon Belmont. Jon has a great level of experience in the industry and gave us a well organized packet before the wedding to decide all our songs and dance tunes. A little more pricey than his other DJs, but he was definitely worth it. Jon brought great energy and worked the crowd well. We were looking for a DJ that could get the dance party going. Jon played all the songs we requested and more, mixing and keeping the crowd going. He coordinated the ceremony, cake cutting, dinner, speeches, etc. He controlled our wedding more than our coordinators and was very good at it. Overall, I think even he would say we had one of the best dance parties at a wedding ever. I would highly recommend Jon if you are looking to have an amazing party.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Rachael · Married on 04/28/2018

Miguel from Belmont Entertainment was wonderful!! I'd like to think I am not too much of a Bridezilla, but there was one thing at my wedding I was very particular on: the music. I made a list of around 30 songs I definitely wanted him to play, 20 songs I definitely did NOT want him to play, and very specific songs for the ceremony. Miguel crushed it. He was professional and called ahead, going through everything with me to make sure we were on the same page. He was lively and fun but not too 'in your face' like some other DJ's I've seen at weddings. He allowed for flow during the evening and respected everything that I asked for. Belmont Entertainment is a wonderful company that I would highly recommend, and is reasonably priced as well. Miguel truly helped my day go absolutely perfectly, and I can't give him enough thanks!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

We couldn't have been happier with DJ Justin, who worked our recent wedding. He captured everything we wanted in our evening of fun! He even worked an extra 45 minutes over, after one of the bridesmaids decided that the party wasn't ready to be over. Justin found me and asked if it was okay and made sure our event manager was okay with it too (lucky for me, she was another bridesmaid). Everyone danced their a$$ off and had a great time.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Belmont Entertainment 7
    Belmont Entertainment 8
    Belmont Entertainment 9
    Belmont Entertainment 10

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

We hired Jon Belmont and his team for our November 18, 2017 Holman Ranch wedding and honestly we could not have picked a better team to handle our music and lighting needs. First of all, Jon Belmont is THE NICEST person you will meet. When we first e-mailed him when we were interested in bringing him on as a DJ he gave us tons of information. Based on his reviews online we were expecting him to be over our budget to our surprise, he was right on target. It seemed too good to be true. When we later learned we would need to bring in lighting, we again hired Belmont to provide what we needed. When we showed up for the wedding we were blown away by how beautiful the lighting was. Throughout the night Jon came and checked in on us to see if there was anything we needed, including wine. The music was INCREDIBLE. Jon seriously knows how to read a crowd. We may be biased but our dance floor was packed and people were having an amazing time. The best part was anytime we looked at Jon it was clear he was having a great time too, which was awesome! The lighting was equally incredible--when we went into the carriage house where our dancing was held it was like being transported somewhere else. He had brought some up-lighting that gave the space a whole other feel. When my husband and I were chatting on our honeymoon we both agreed that Jon was one of our top 3 favorite vendors.

I don't think this review even does Jon and his team justice. If you want someone who really and truly cares about you having a great night and you want someone who feels like a friend and not a random vendor, Jon is the guy for you.

Thank you SO SO much from the bottom of our hearts, Jon.

-Jessica & Riley

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Belmont Entertainment 11
    Belmont Entertainment 12

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

Jon and his team are fantastic! Jon got everything we wanted squeezed in, and everyone had a great time. He managed to keep the party moving and get folks on the dance floor - which we knew wouldn't be the easiest feat with our guests. He was excellent and everyone loved him.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

The Belmont Team did a fantastic job for our entire wedding day at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley. Seamless transitions from ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and then dancing. They also took care of our afterparty down the hill at Holman Tavern. These guys certainly know what they're doing and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Carmel/Monterey area. Thank you, Belmont!
    The Ledgerwoods

Sent on 11/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Jon and his team were amazing and helped create an awesome dance party at our wedding reception that got everyone onto the dance floor! I highly, highly recommend Jon and Belmont Entertainment if you need a DJ and/or lighting. From their awesome wedding planner (which helped us realize early on how much we could use music to personalize all the various parts of our wedding), to helping us pick the best music (and subtly pointing us in certain directions to create fun for everyone from age 5 to 95), to helping our friend/officiant day of figure out the mic situation, Jon and his team were just amazing. Not to mention that Jon is a lot of fun to spend an afternoon/evening with! Oh, and they also have great lighting (which transformed our ordinary-course ballroom into a sunset-hued paradise). Call Belmont!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Amber · Married on 06/02/2017

We loved working with Jon Belmont on our wedding day! We were confident that everything would go smoothly with Jon in charge. It was really nice to have that peace of mind on our wedding day. He knew exactly which songs to play and the dance floor was full the whole night. We highly recommend booking Jon for your wedding DJ. He goes above and beyond!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Thomas · Married on 11/26/2016

These guys are great. Hands down. They created a wonderful scene for the ballroom and made the entire event very special. Everyone had a great time...including Jon and Miguel! Hire them with confidence.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Michaela · Married on 09/18/2016

We absolutely loved Jon Belmont as our DJ! We had the most fun reception at Holman Ranch and everyone danced the night away. Our friends and guests are still telling us how much fun they had and what a great DJ we hired for the reception. Jon is kind, professional and super talented at what he does. Not only does he perfectly mix the music for dancing, but he's also a great MC for the entire day, directing guests, introducing the bridal party and speeches, etc. He was so easy to work with, and super fun also! Couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Breanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Jon Belmont was outstanding! He made our wedding unforgettable! We've had so many comments from our wedding guests about how amazing our DJ was, from his choice of music, to his professionalism. We couldn't have asked for a better night and a better DJ!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Gretchen · Married on 07/16/2016

Belmont Entertainment knows how to throw an unforgettable party! My husband and I had Sean DJ our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! Sean was amazing at accommodating any and all requests. He assured me, anything we wanted would be played, and man did he deliver. Truly an unforgettable night thanks to Belmont!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Talking with John and Manuel regarding the business end of services was easy. Sean Ryan was the DJ for our daughter's wedding and he was the BEST! Sean was always responsive to anyone who contacted him, very open and encouraging to ideas as well as able to give ideas when the bride or groom felt stumped during the planning. He truly kept the reception going strong to the very end with a full dance floor!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Erin · Married on 11/06/2015

Jon did an exceptional job helping us with our music selections for all aspects of our reception. Our guests commented on how much they loved the music at cocktail hour and dinner. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor thanks to Jon! It was so great to see all of our guests having a great time and it was truly an unforgettable night!

Sent on 12/27/2015

DeJa · Married on 09/26/2015

If you need a DJ, lighting, or just an amazing person that will bring your wedding or events to life? Call on Belmont Entertainment. He was so easy to work with. Laid back. His staff was amazing. Arrived on time and set up promptly. If I had to do it again, he would be the first person I call, again!! Lol thanks for everything. You made my wedding great!!!!

DEJA Perez/Cromartie