Belmont Entertainment Reviews

Belmont Entertainment 4
Belmont Entertainment 5
Belmont Entertainment 6

Jennifer Nelson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and so much fun!

Miguel was amazing. He has a great personality. He’s super professional and attentive. We had the best time at my wedding. The songs he played, the flow and energy were the best. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ or a better evening. I highly recommend him. You will not regret it. He’s such a great guy and so talented. Thank you for giving us a night we’ll never forget. Everyone commented how fun our wedding was.

• Emily

Emily Ryder · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Justin is the BEST!!

We had DJ Justin as our entertainment for our wedding almost 2 weeks ago and he was phenomenal! He was extremely attentive, listened to exactly what we wanted for music, and delivered! Everything from the ceremony music, to the reception music was on point and our guests raved about how great the music was. Justin has a very commanding, strong voice so when announcements were made he was heard and people listened. My favorite part was the reception dance floor. Justin’s music choice always had people up and dancing, even my husbands 84 year old wheel chair bound grandfather was on the dance floor thanks to Justin! Thank you Justin & Belmont Entertainment, you made our wedding day that much more perfect!

Ria · Married on 10/06/2018

We had Justin as our DJ for your wedding. We had some special requests that were tricky and he handled them. We gave home some leeway with the mix and got a good result. Everybody was out dancing.

• F

F. · Married on 09/29/2018

Today is Tuesday - and I JUST got married on Saturday. While I have barely had a moment to come up for air, I wanted to make sure I shared my experience as soon as possible.
    My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with JUSTIN WHITE - and boom! He is simply AMAZING.
    Justin was calm, collected, organized, and hilarious - exactly what we needed when planning our Big Day.
    With quite a wide age range (14-75) in our group, we were concerned about having "something for everyone". Justin told us "not to worry"...and he was amazing at ensuring everyone had something to shake their tail feather to.
    Justin provided a great list of songs - sending directly to my mom for review, as she wanted to ensure she could put her dance lessons to good use. He was kind and patient with my parents, fun and lively with my groom and I, organized and professional with the other vendors, and so great about not only DJing, but emcee-ing the entire event, start to finish.
    Justin seamlessly coordinated mic-ing my officiant and groom, ensured the wireless mic was clear and feedback-free for my reader/speakers, timing was on the dot, as was the music selection!!! He provided radio edits of those more "inappropriate" songs, cut lengths to our preference, ensured our "out there" style was front and center - without being brash, and just wait until you hear his INSANELY GREAT VOICE - like velvet, I tell you! Always quick to reply during the planning process and even available the night before (late, I tell you!), Justin calmed my anxiety and made sure my fiance and I were having an absolute blast!!!
    Honestly, I can't say enough great things about JUSTIN. Trust me. Just book him - you won't regret it - pinky promise!!!

• Dom

Dom · Married on 09/08/2018

We used Belmont entertainment for our 210 person wedding at De Tierra Vineyards. I cant say enough how pleased we are with them. Jon has several DJs working with him but we got the man himself, Jon Belmont. Jon has a great level of experience in the industry and gave us a well organized packet before the wedding to decide all our songs and dance tunes. A little more pricey than his other DJs, but he was definitely worth it. Jon brought great energy and worked the crowd well. We were looking for a DJ that could get the dance party going. Jon played all the songs we requested and more, mixing and keeping the crowd going. He coordinated the ceremony, cake cutting, dinner, speeches, etc. He controlled our wedding more than our coordinators and was very good at it. Overall, I think even he would say we had one of the best dance parties at a wedding ever. I would highly recommend Jon if you are looking to have an amazing party.

Rachael · Married on 04/28/2018

Miguel from Belmont Entertainment was wonderful!! I'd like to think I am not too much of a Bridezilla, but there was one thing at my wedding I was very particular on: the music. I made a list of around 30 songs I definitely wanted him to play, 20 songs I definitely did NOT want him to play, and very specific songs for the ceremony. Miguel crushed it. He was professional and called ahead, going through everything with me to make sure we were on the same page. He was lively and fun but not too 'in your face' like some other DJ's I've seen at weddings. He allowed for flow during the evening and respected everything that I asked for. Belmont Entertainment is a wonderful company that I would highly recommend, and is reasonably priced as well. Miguel truly helped my day go absolutely perfectly, and I can't give him enough thanks!

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

We couldn't have been happier with DJ Justin, who worked our recent wedding. He captured everything we wanted in our evening of fun! He even worked an extra 45 minutes over, after one of the bridesmaids decided that the party wasn't ready to be over. Justin found me and asked if it was okay and made sure our event manager was okay with it too (lucky for me, she was another bridesmaid). Everyone danced their a$$ off and had a great time.

Belmont Entertainment 7
    Belmont Entertainment 8
    Belmont Entertainment 9
    Belmont Entertainment 10

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

We hired Jon Belmont and his team for our November 18, 2017 Holman Ranch wedding and honestly we could not have picked a better team to handle our music and lighting needs. First of all, Jon Belmont is THE NICEST person you will meet. When we first e-mailed him when we were interested in bringing him on as a DJ he gave us tons of information. Based on his reviews online we were expecting him to be over our budget to our surprise, he was right on target. It seemed too good to be true. When we later learned we would need to bring in lighting, we again hired Belmont to provide what we needed. When we showed up for the wedding we were blown away by how beautiful the lighting was. Throughout the night Jon came and checked in on us to see if there was anything we needed, including wine. The music was INCREDIBLE. Jon seriously knows how to read a crowd. We may be biased but our dance floor was packed and people were having an amazing time. The best part was anytime we looked at Jon it was clear he was having a great time too, which was awesome! The lighting was equally incredible--when we went into the carriage house where our dancing was held it was like being transported somewhere else. He had brought some up-lighting that gave the space a whole other feel. When my husband and I were chatting on our honeymoon we both agreed that Jon was one of our top 3 favorite vendors.

I don't think this review even does Jon and his team justice. If you want someone who really and truly cares about you having a great night and you want someone who feels like a friend and not a random vendor, Jon is the guy for you.

Thank you SO SO much from the bottom of our hearts, Jon.

-Jessica & Riley

Belmont Entertainment 11
    Belmont Entertainment 12

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

Jon and his team are fantastic! Jon got everything we wanted squeezed in, and everyone had a great time. He managed to keep the party moving and get folks on the dance floor - which we knew wouldn't be the easiest feat with our guests. He was excellent and everyone loved him.

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

The Belmont Team did a fantastic job for our entire wedding day at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley. Seamless transitions from ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and then dancing. They also took care of our afterparty down the hill at Holman Tavern. These guys certainly know what they're doing and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Carmel/Monterey area. Thank you, Belmont!
    The Ledgerwoods

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Jon and his team were amazing and helped create an awesome dance party at our wedding reception that got everyone onto the dance floor! I highly, highly recommend Jon and Belmont Entertainment if you need a DJ and/or lighting. From their awesome wedding planner (which helped us realize early on how much we could use music to personalize all the various parts of our wedding), to helping us pick the best music (and subtly pointing us in certain directions to create fun for everyone from age 5 to 95), to helping our friend/officiant day of figure out the mic situation, Jon and his team were just amazing. Not to mention that Jon is a lot of fun to spend an afternoon/evening with! Oh, and they also have great lighting (which transformed our ordinary-course ballroom into a sunset-hued paradise). Call Belmont!

Amber · Married on 06/02/2017

We loved working with Jon Belmont on our wedding day! We were confident that everything would go smoothly with Jon in charge. It was really nice to have that peace of mind on our wedding day. He knew exactly which songs to play and the dance floor was full the whole night. We highly recommend booking Jon for your wedding DJ. He goes above and beyond!!

Thomas · Married on 11/26/2016

These guys are great. Hands down. They created a wonderful scene for the ballroom and made the entire event very special. Everyone had a great time...including Jon and Miguel! Hire them with confidence.

Michaela · Married on 09/18/2016

We absolutely loved Jon Belmont as our DJ! We had the most fun reception at Holman Ranch and everyone danced the night away. Our friends and guests are still telling us how much fun they had and what a great DJ we hired for the reception. Jon is kind, professional and super talented at what he does. Not only does he perfectly mix the music for dancing, but he's also a great MC for the entire day, directing guests, introducing the bridal party and speeches, etc. He was so easy to work with, and super fun also! Couldn't recommend him more!

Breanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Jon Belmont was outstanding! He made our wedding unforgettable! We've had so many comments from our wedding guests about how amazing our DJ was, from his choice of music, to his professionalism. We couldn't have asked for a better night and a better DJ!!

Gretchen · Married on 07/16/2016

Belmont Entertainment knows how to throw an unforgettable party! My husband and I had Sean DJ our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! Sean was amazing at accommodating any and all requests. He assured me, anything we wanted would be played, and man did he deliver. Truly an unforgettable night thanks to Belmont!

Talking with John and Manuel regarding the business end of services was easy. Sean Ryan was the DJ for our daughter's wedding and he was the BEST! Sean was always responsive to anyone who contacted him, very open and encouraging to ideas as well as able to give ideas when the bride or groom felt stumped during the planning. He truly kept the reception going strong to the very end with a full dance floor!

Erin · Married on 11/06/2015

Jon did an exceptional job helping us with our music selections for all aspects of our reception. Our guests commented on how much they loved the music at cocktail hour and dinner. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor thanks to Jon! It was so great to see all of our guests having a great time and it was truly an unforgettable night!

DeJa · Married on 09/26/2015

If you need a DJ, lighting, or just an amazing person that will bring your wedding or events to life? Call on Belmont Entertainment. He was so easy to work with. Laid back. His staff was amazing. Arrived on time and set up promptly. If I had to do it again, he would be the first person I call, again!! Lol thanks for everything. You made my wedding great!!!!

DEJA Perez/Cromartie

• Z

Zoila · Married on 09/19/2015

Jon Belmont is the best more fun DJ that I have ever heard. This guy is in high demand because he is the best in Carmel/Carmel Valley. We booked him in June 2014, we were so lucky as September 19, 2015 was his last weekend he had open in September 2015. From the beginning of our wedding, he kept us on our wedding planners timeline and always asked my husband and I if we needed anything. Jon was the 2nd vendor we booked, 1st was our venue as we were told to hurry and book him as he books up fast. Thank God we got to him for our wedding, it was so much fun, everyone danced till the last song. All of the flip flops we had for our guest were gone as soon as the music starting to play.

Melissa · Married on 09/12/2015

Belmont Ent is top notch professional and so so GREAT at what they do!!!! DJ Sean was wonderful. They have you fill out a music planner so that everything is perfect-and it was! Sean watched carefully for my cues to end a song or switch the mood. He is so good. Most of the time I didn't even think twice because I asked him to just ready the crowd which he did! Everyone said wow "the music was on point!" Thank you Sean we would recommend you a thousand times over! And thank you for introducing us to SARAH WARD (wedding planner)!!!!!!!!

Christina · Married on 08/08/2015

Jon Belmont is awesome!! He gave us a detailed worksheet to organize our music choices for our wedding and was responsive to any needs we presented him with. From the ceremony to first dances to the very last song on the packed dance floor, Jon kept the party going! He made sure all of our needs were met and if a song lasted too long or if we didn't like it, he would change it as soon as we made eye contact; this only happened once but it was great to set preventative measures in place. He also coordinated with the photographer to ensure that he did not play one of the "must-play" songs while we were outside taking pictures. Some DJs play each individual song for its entirety and leave gaps between songs but we did not have to worry about that with Jon. He gave each song enough time but moved to the next song before guests got bored. As a result our dance floor was packed with guests old and young having an amazing time. Multiple guests said they have never seen a dance floor so full at a wedding and a good time was had by all.

We also used up-lighting with Belmont Entertainment and the reception room looked amazing! Highly recommend Jon's DJ services as well as event lighting.

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2015

As music nerds, my husband and I were originally going to create our own soundtrack for our wedding reception until we realized how daunting of a task that would be. We came across Belmont Entertainment under 2 months before our wedding and Jon and his staff were quick to offer us a great deal for our needs. We also loved that they emphasized beat-matching so that the songs would play in a seamless flow. Sean was our DJ the day of and he met with us beforehand to make sure we had every detail figured out. We handed over a pretty lengthy list of requested songs to him and he did a great job of playing our requests alongside crowd favorites. From toddlers to grandparents, everyone was dancing by the end of the night. Many of us did not want the party to end. That's about the highest compliment a DJ can get!

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2015

Belmont Entertainment could not have provided more perfect service! Sean hit the nail on the head in regards to song choice. He kept the dance floor full! He also kept the flow moving when it came to guiding the guests to the the next activity of the night. And, the uplighting added just the right touch that took our reception from a delicious dinner celebration on into partying the night away. Belmont is accommodating and truly wants the night to be magical! They take pride in their work but have fun with it too. I would recommend Sean, Jon, and crew to anyone that asked! Thank you so very very much!

austin · Married on 04/26/2015

Jon is an amazing DJ and person! He has a very warm personality and is easy to speak to when it comes to wedding details and the vibe you and the rest of your guests would like to feel throughout the night. Jon helped to put us at ease and answer any questions we had fully and promptly. Throughout our wedding night he made sure that my husband and I were taken care of and always asked what we needed, going above and beyond our expectations! Thank you Jon for all that you did and for making our wedding day everything we had dreamed of!

Austin & Ryan Ramones