P.O. Box 1815, Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About dj andi mobile music entertainment

dj andi mobile music entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Monterey, California. The company provides its services throughout the local areas of Monterey. Andi has over 25 years of experience and specializes in wedding entertainment. Services include everything from large, formal weddings to relaxed, intimate gatherings. At every event, Andi uses high-end mobile music entertainment equipment for the best experience possible.

dj andi mobile music entertainment plays a variety of music genres that range from today's hits, country, reggae, rock, R&B, christian, and international. The company offers the following entertainment services:

• Customized play lists
  • Master of ceremonies
  • Wireless microphone
  • Sound/PA system
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, dj andi mobile music entertainment provides music entertainment services for events such as birthday parties, anniversary parties, corporate events, and other special events.

andi2

dj andi mobile music entertainment 1
dj andi mobile music entertainment 2
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Can't imagine a better DJ!

DJ Andi was not only easy to work with and a great price, but flexible with her playlists and stayed accountable to special requests I had ( I gave her a list of 'must play' music) which was really important. She has a great energy, and knows how to keep the dance floor moving with all ages. My dad is particular with his music, as are many of my friends - yet she was able to please the crowd for both generations.
    I told her I really wanted to keep the dance floor going, and wanted to dance myself. I really appreciated that she found me and mentioned when we had about an hour left, since I hadn't made it to the dance floor yet, due to guests catching me for photos and conversations. She saved my favorite songs for the end which was the icing on the cake!
    DJ Andi is very knowledgeable, she helped my random list of songs fit perfectly throughout the wedding, from suggesting we use 'Sail' (not great for dancing) for the garter toss to having 'Glad you Came' as the final song.

5 Stars - Highly Recommend - I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    dj andi mobile music entertainment 3
    dj andi mobile music entertainment 4
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 07/28/2018

We cannot day enough positive things about DJ Andi! Our wedding reception was at The Perry House, and she was highly recommended by them. I’m so glad she was!! She was the most excellent DJ and MC. Everything ran so smoothly and on time. She read the crowd SOOO well. We sent her a playlist ahead of time and she played everything on it and totally understood our vibe and was able to just run with it! She was an excellent value and worth every penny! Everyone was dancing the entire night!! Could not recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

dj andi mobile music entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00