29 Reviews for dj andi mobile music entertainment

Sound/PA System (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
28 dj andi mobile music entertainment Reviews

Andi was amazing! She played a great variety for our wedding and was so flexible. When we decided to have a DJ at our wedding she came highly recommended from our venue! She was very quick to respond and willing to answer my many many questions. Andi is so kind and we loved her personality. We would highly recommend Andi!

Profile Picture Melodie, 4/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy was amazing to work with! She did everything to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and help make our day absolutely perfect! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andi is fabulous! She was able to find the unique music we were looking for, for our wedding ceremony. Everyone loved the music at our reception, and are still talking about the great time they had 10 days later. The 20 to 25 mph wind caused some on the spot changes to occur during the out door ceremony - Andi was on top of it and extremely flexible. Fantastic job Andi! Thank you for making our wedding memorable! You are truly the best!!

Profile Picture Lois, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for making our wedding such a blast!!! DJ Andi was more than we could have asked for!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Andi is incredible!! Not only is she an uber-professional (creative, prompt, flexible, organized, experienced), but she is an incredibly warm, bubbly, and fun-loving person!! She is a one-woman DJ machine!! Andi made sure our music and audio equipment experience was as fun and stress-free as possible. She played every song we requested and was a master at the flow/timing of the music and announcements. We will never forgot Dj Andi and cannot recommend her DJ-ing services enough!! P.S. She asked what our wedding colors were and wore a cute black blazer and adorable purple earrings to match!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andi is the bomb!! We just had her DJ our wedding at the Perry House. She lets you pick out all your own music and then designs a good "flow." She had so much energy during the wedding (she did the Macarena with us) and made sure everything went as planned. She works seamlessly with the staff at the Perry house (I really recommend if you are there) and she was a pleasure to work with (calm, fun, and genuinely excited for your day!)

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andi was the best! Can't say enough about how fortunate we were to have made the decision to use Andi as the DJ at our daughter's wedding. She met with the kids to talk and listen to their ideas for the wedding ceremony and music. Being non-traditional, they were specific about their music selections, music that had special meaning to them and their guests. She came to Lovers Point park for the ceremony and directed us on what to do, when to walk, and played the processional music the kids wanted. After the ceremony, she went to our reception site in Monterey and was fantastic. She announced the toasts, when dinner was being served, and when the dancing was to start. Everyone danced and got crazy with the music that had so many memories for the wedding couple and their friends. Andi is so personable and friendly. You could tell she wanted this night to be the best for the kids and by the end of the evening she felt like a friend to all of us. I would not hesitate to refer her services as the best DJ in the Monterey area!

Profile Picture Cindi, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Andi was absolutely the perfect person for our wedding! We were struggling to find a DJ within our budget so until 3 weeks before our wedding date we didn't even have one. But from looking at her website and a very pleasant initial conversation with her on the phone I got the feelings that she would be a good fit, her rate was reasonable as well. When we met in person we felt that she has a very calming serene presence while also being chatty which is a great combination for a DJ and MC. She had no issue with jumping in to helping us out at the very last minute for our wedding, and kept reminding us to send her all the info she needed ASAP :) What's also interesting is she helped us change our mind about where exactly we were going to do our ceremony procession and it improved our overall wedding flow significantly! She played our 2 procession songs as well as our recession songs at the right time, kept the party moving from one area of the venue to the other and made sure the right people got the mic to speak at the right time. She also helped play all our music choices, including hindi songs, so it is very worth your time to make as detailed a playlist as possible. Very much enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her as your wedding DJ :)

Profile Picture Ushnish, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We used DJ Andi for our daughter's wedding this month in Monterey. She was a pleasure to work with both during the planning stages and during the event. She was personable, professional, and did a great job playing the right kind of music at the right time, making announcements and helping to keep the day on track. We also thought her rate was very reasonable. Our daughter was worried that a DJ would be too intrusive, but this was not at all the case with DJ Andi. She was perfect!

Profile Picture Constance, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Andi for our September wedding in Monterey. It was a brunch wedding so we weren't sure that anyone would want to dance and we didn't want to do any of the tacky reception stuff that serves a time filler at many weddings we have attended. We wanted a roaming style reception aimed at people interacting and having fun, with the option of going dance party if people felt like it. This was pretty much all of the guidance we gave DJ Andi. She did a great job managing the reception, reading the guests and helping to nudge them in whatever direction she could see it going. Our guests had a great time. DJ Andi worked seamlessly with the venue (Perry House). Two of our friends booked her for their upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture User7323568, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

TL;DR: Andi is valuable far above her rate and super nice to boot.

7/11/2016: We were on the fence about getting a DJ anyways, "an iPod could do it!" We were trying to be frugal -- a noble effort. We soon realized the importance a DJ provides during a wedding. After searching the Monterey area for reasonably priced DJ's we found Andi and BOY DID WE LUCK OUT.

Some DJ's we interviewed seemed they were doing it as a side job, or really wanted to be DJing some EDM festival (nothing wrong there, just not the vibe we were going for for our wedding). DJ Andi was reasonably priced, extremely helpful, and had obscure songs we thought she wouldn't have ready to go!

Andi also has a wonderful spreadsheet of each step of the wedding so we didn't have to worry about it. She also became our pseudo-wedding planner at times (we chose to do it all ourselves), and Andi was above and beyond "just a DJ here to play a gig".

We live in Los Angeles and if I had a friend ask who to get for a wedding, I would tell them to pay for Andi to come down she is THAT GOOD!

Profile Picture Max, 7/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andi is amazing. She cares and understands that music is the pulse of a party. She is able to keep guests of all generations engaged, happy, and on the dance floor more than just sitting in their seats at a reception.

If you want the best DJ available - engage DJ Andi

Profile Picture User7033511, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andi is hands down amazing! My husband and I booked her for our wedding this past June at the Perry House in Monterey. She was professional, quick to respond, and very personable! She is so sweet and will gladly offer her advice/ideas which we really appreciated. She met with us a week before the wedding to check in and go over final details. She did a great job at getting everyone out on the dance floor and everyone had a blast dancing the night away! With Dj Andi you can't go wrong and you know you can depend on her!

Profile Picture Corinna, 6/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andi is the real deal. We are so happy we chose her. She not only kicked butt spinning great tunes at our wedding on the day, but showed true professionalism in the way she made sure other details were taken care of. Everybody knows there's a ton of detail putting a wedding together. One thing we over looked was having mic's at our ceremony. Ours was outdoors, and needed both a lanyard for our officiant as well as a wireless for us and our guest speakers.
I can't express how amazing it was to walk up to our ceremony and see Andi there smiling and giving me a huge thumbs up. I knew
we couldn't possibly be in better hands.
The songs we chose for the first dances were timed perfectly. We chose a few obscure ones but she had no trouble finding them.
Lastly, I want to say this. Once Andi started the dance music, there was not a time when there wasn't a crowd on the dancefloor.
That's a testimonial to a great DJ.
Mark and Skip

Profile Picture Mark, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List

We were so happy and pleased to work with Andi. We recently used Andi at our wedding reception. She came highly recommended and it turned out I had the privilege of working along side her at different wedding venues years ago. She ran the reception so smoothly and was able to read our wide range age group and play music everyone would enjoy. She was so easy to work with and it was so nice knowing that she would run everything so smoothly that we were able to not think about what was next and able to enjoy our guests and wedding. Her continuous smile and positive outlook is infectious to everyone around her and they Jump right in with what ever she is asking or playing. It was so fun to reconnect with her over all these years and so special to have her be a part of our special Day. Andi is as professional as they come for DJ's she does not hog the mic and talk a ton like I have seen at other weddings. She has an amazing gift to read the crowd that is in front of her and cater to them. And most importantly she is easy to talk to and work with and does not add extra stress to the planning or day of the wedding, but is able to allow you to enjoy your wedding planning and wedding day.

Profile Picture Devin & , 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Andi was amazing!! We were married on 11/28. We had a bilingual ceremony and reception (the groom's side are from Peru), and Andi was great about incorporating all sorts of Spanish language music at the reception--from obscure 80's pop songs we asked for to great dance beats we didn't request. Everybody had a great time, even people who aren't usually dancers at weddings. We would go with Andi again in a heartbeat, she was a pleasure to work with, and her positive energy made things go very smoothly, during planning and on the day of. Thanks for the great tunes, and for the stellar hora loca, Andi!!

Profile Picture Mollie, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

What can you say about an amazing soul that absolutely made your wedding blissful? First of all, Andi is a consummate professional. From the moment we met her, we knew she was the person we wanted to share our day! We talked about our vision for our day, general ideas for music, and she made some wonderful suggestions. It was teamwork from the beginning! If you are looking for such a person to be a part of your very special day, look no further. She is THE BEST!

Profile Picture Debra, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

While my soon to be husband and I agreed on most things about our weeding, music was not one of them! We have very different tastes in music, and before meeting with Andi, we probably would have had 0 music playing! Luckily, we met with Andi who helped us pick out the perfect songs for our big moments, and come up with a playlists of songs that all our guests could enjoy, while interweaving my husbands favorite songs (he has a very eclectic taste). I don't know how she got us to agree, but she did! The music was perfect throughout the whole day!

More than just the perfect songs, she made sure our wedding (at the Perry House) ran smoothly from beginning to end. From letting the guests know what to do, setting up toasts, helping the guitarist get set up for the ceremony, and getting my friends and family on the dance floor with me, Andi did it all. Throughout the whole experience, Andi made me feel as though she cared about my wedding as much as if it was her own. Her depth of experience is undeniable. She knew what to do at every turn. She is fun, entertaining, and I can't thank her enough for a fabulous wedding!!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Andi is the best! She makes sure that your special day is encompassed with the perfect music! She was fun to work with, she listened, got so excited for us it made us even more excited and she executed the day perfectly. I highly recommend DJ Andi!

Profile Picture Richelle & Amber, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andi was so great! She played all of our 80s music that we wanted and suggested we do the Wobble dance. She told us she would teach us and even got out on the dance floor with us. It was a guest favorite that people still talk about today. The only complaint was that the system or speaker went down during the ceremony and we didn't get to walk out to music, but besides that she was great and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andi is absolutely amazing! Always thought being a DJ would be an amazing experience and I believe I found my kindred spirit in Andi! She is genuine and listens to all of your ideas and has great suggestions to add as well. Everything was perfect, and she even handled my crazy dad who kept making request after request :) if I am ever back in the area and need a fabulous DJ, she will be the only one I'd hire!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Andi for our wedding at the Perry House and she was absolutely wonderful. So personable and easy to work with. She was so helpful in helping me understand the flow of the day. I gave her a "do not play" list, gave her some must play songs for certain aspects of the ceremony and first dance and such and let her run with the rest. Our guests didn't stop dancing all night! She really kept the party going. We had a wonderful time and she was a big part of that for us and our guests. Thank you so much, Andi. :-)

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andi is great to work with, friendly, and super fun. She definitely caters to your tastes and does a great job interacting with the crowd and took everyone's suggestions to heart.

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had signed a contract with DNA Entertainment well over a year before our wedding on July 13, 2013 at the Perry House in Monterey. We contracted with Anthony the owner to have Andrea as our DJ for the event. We had been coordinating our time line and music preferences with Andi several months before the event. Two weeks before the wedding Anthony told Andi that he wanted her to train a DJ at our wedding. She did not want to do that and notified our wedding planner. We agreed with Andi that she needed to pay full attention at our event and not be distracted while trying to train a new DJ. When trying to reach Anthony regarding this matter he avoided our phone calls and emails. When my mother finally reached him he was very deceptive with her and rude and unprofessional with our wedding planner. He told us that Andi no longer was employed with DNA and our only options were to have another DJ or a refund of my deposit. Andi was willing to complete the contract and DJ our event, but Anthony would not allow it. This was not the type of stress you want two weeks before your wedding. We asked Andi if she would be able to DJ the wedding without DNA representing her and she agreed. She charged us less money and did a fantastic job. My fiancé is a musician and the music in our wedding was an integral part of our day. Andi was very professional and our day was perfect! She even taped our ceremony on her Iphone and put it on UTUBE for us. She definitely went above and beyond. She was very professional not only during the event but even dealing with the situation with DNA and Anthony. The only thing that Anthony did that was proper was give us a refund. So take our advice and call DJ Andi for your event and avoid DNA at all costs.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/13/13, 11 Reviews