Fleurish Floral Designs Reviews

Fleurish Floral Designs 5
Fleurish Floral Designs 6
Fleurish Floral Designs 7

Stephanie · Married on 07/05/2018

Melody is so good at what she does. I am so glad that we were lucky enough to have her play such BIG part in creating the look and feel of our wedding. She came highly recommended by our venue (Mission Ranch), and she really does know how to make this already beautiful place look even better.

When we first met, I wasn’t entirely sure what I wanted, and she was very helpful in providing me with options that she knew would suit the setting. As the day got closer, and my ideas got a little clearer, she was wonderful about offering the feedback and suggestions I requested. She really was a huge part of creating the look and feel of the event itself and helped me to make decisions on more than just flowers. I really appreciated that I was able to give her a few favorite flowers and colors (and some to avoid) and then ask that she use her creative license and talent to not only make everything look beautiful, but personalized just for us. I loved everything that she did--and we so did our guests!

She was also great about being transparent and flexible about our budget. She is a true professional, oozing with integrity and talent and also has a fun, down-to-earth nature that kept me relaxed and completely confident during the planning process. I really couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Thanks, Melody, for your BEAUTIFUL work. Pics to come soon!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to right such a beautiful and complimentary review. You were so easy to work with and I appreciate you giving me your trust and allowing me to be creative with the freshest local products.
    Thank you so much!!
    Melody

Kate · Married on 03/03/2018

Wow!! Words can’t express my gratitude and appreciation for Melody, and the magic she spun, on my wedding day! I’ve had the opportunity to work with many vendors over the years in my career, and I can honestly say Melody is THE BEST, BAR NONE! She was knowledgeable, patient and so very kind!! From our initial conversation to the day-of support she went above and beyond!

And MY FLOWERS!! I gave Melody full creative freedom to do what she does best and she nailed it!! I asked for bright colored, rustic flowers (I didn’t have any specific flowers I wanted) and she created the most beautiful, bright creations I could have ever imagined!! From my bouquet (unreal) to the boutonnières to the table settings—everything was just perfect!

Thank you Melody, for making my day more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!! You are amazing and I hope to see you again!! Much love and gratitude!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Fleurish Floral Designs 15
    Fleurish Floral Designs 16
    Fleurish Floral Designs 17

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Kate! You were wonderful to work with and I truly appreciate your faith and trust in me to deliver something beautiful. All the best to you and Drew!

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

Melody does breathtaking work, and I'm so thankful she was able to do our flowers for our wedding! She managed to put the vision in my head to work and make it a reality. The bouquets, the arch garland, and the centerpieces were all beautiful. She also is very reasonably priced and super responsive. She's incredibly talented and was amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You were so easy to work and organized which made my job very easy. I enjoyed working with you! Congratulations!

Sara · Married on 10/22/2017

I highly recommend Fleurish for your wedding or event! I first met Melody, the owner, when I worked for an event company in Monterey. I always loved the work she did for the company I worked for and my clients, so when it was my turn to get married, I hired her to do the flowers right away! I sent her some pictures of what I liked, and she sent me a quote very quickly. From booking to the big day, she was very easy to work with. When I saw the bouquets she designed for my bridesmaids and me, I was thrilled. They were exactly what I pictured. She also did boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen. We went with wreaths with flowers on the guest tables, which turned out perfectly as well. I definitely suggest choosing Fleurish to do your flowers! She always creates unique and creative floral arrangements.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Fleurish Floral Designs 18
    Fleurish Floral Designs 19
    Fleurish Floral Designs 20
    Fleurish Floral Designs 21
    Fleurish Floral Designs 22

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Sara! I loved seeing all of the photos from the wedding and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Kimberly · Married on 03/04/2017

Melody is an absolute dream to work with! I came in with a very vague idea of what I was wanting for my wedding besides "pretty", and she was able to take my very limited directions and shape them into the floral design I didn't even realize was exactly what I was picturing! She encouraged me to use Pinterest to give her an idea of what I liked, and when we met in person gave me a few "this or that" choices, and then ran with it (with my full encouragement)...and created my dreams come true! She is responsive, warm and absolutely wonderful to work with, especially when you're not great at articulating the idea you have in your head! I also loved that we were able to donate our arrangements to local retirement homes through a program her daughter started. My bouquet was breathtaking, and I would choose her again every time!

• Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 05/29/2016

Fleurish and Melody King did a beautiful job with our wedding in May. We had ongoing communication for 8 months prior to our big day and she understood our vision and delivered everything we requested and surprised us with even more gorgeousness. We mixed roses and Peruvian lilies and wanted feathers added to the bouquets, center pieces and boutinnaires. Feathers are spiritual and had special meaning to my husband. We thought we wanted bamboo, but she politely informed me horsetail was the plant in the photos of ideas I was sending her. Melody went the extra mile by delivering the preserved Gardenia for my hair early in the morning. She also used the bouquet covers my grandmother croucheted, it was a special touch. We looked at a few vendors and made the right choice with Fleurish.

Connie · Married on 05/20/2016

Melody was great to work with. I had a tight budget and she accommodated a number of requests and made my wedding so beautiful. She gave great advice around color and flowers to match my dress, bridesmaid dress, and venue. My wedding was so bright and cheerful, and the flowers really helped make everything come alive. Melody is also very responsible and flexible. Great to work with and highly recommended!

Melody was amazing! I cannot say enough about how easy she made the entire process! She was available to answer all of my questions, very helpful with suggestions, and of course delivered beautiful flowers on our wedding day. I went back and forth quite a few times, but Melody was very patient with me and was simply amazing to work with! I got compliments on all of our flowers, our aisle decor, and the chair we decorated for my husband's late mother. If we lived in California, I am sure I would work with Melody again! She was an amazing addition to our team of vendors, and I would highly recommend her!

Melody King of Fleurish Floral Design did a great job of decorating the gazebo at Highland's Inn and making the corsages and boutonnieres. She was a wonderful communicator, and she did a fabulous job of capturing the ideas, the mood we had in mind when in decorating the gazebo. It was soft, sophisticated, and adorned with absolutely beautiful floral arrangements on the front "legs". She was so helpful and accommodating. All of her flowers were just as my daughter and I had hoped. A lovely lady with a great deal of creative talent! Would recommend her highly!

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2015

Melody is an AMAZING florist and artist!! From our very first interaction over email, she was so welcoming and accommodating and willing to work with our tight budget. We then met her on one of our trips down to Carmel and she had so many wonderful suggestions after listening to our ideas. We loved her flowers and designs and she really made our wedding venue even more beautiful!!

Mary · Married on 07/25/2015

The flowers were incredibly beautiful! The colors were gorgeous - complemented my wisteria-colored dress perfectly - and we especially loved Melody's French vases. Melody was able to create exactly the look we dreamed of.

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2015

Melody King is an artist! We had a few basic ideas of what we wanted for our wedding, but were really seeking input and guidance, especially since my husband has an allergy to most flowers...Melody had incredible ideas for us! She's very creative and a complete pro at what she does. Her input and artistic flair helped make our dream wedding a reality. We had three different centerpieces that we alternated throughout the tables, and our guests were overjoyed that they could take succulents home with them to plant and help them look back on the day. Our family and friends love to give us updates on how the plants are thriving! Melody was easy to work with, down-to-earth, trustworthy, and nailed our vision! I highly recommend her!

Very flexible with budgets. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted to do in my budget (floral crowns, decor for tables, decor for arbor, bridesmaid bouquets etc) but she was very willing to adapt to my budget and still product quality products. She also offers rental items like mason jars and hurricanes that are way easier to use than buying!

Vicki · Married on 05/02/2015

Melody at Fleurish Floral Designs did a wonderful job on our flowers. She was so easy to work with and provided me with the most beautiful bouquets and accents. I didn't even know what I really wanted, except for one particular flower from South Africa for my husband. She was able to assure me we could have them and did the most wonderful job. I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks again, Melody for making my wishes come true.

Alicia · Married on 05/01/2015

Melody is awesome! My husband and I got married at The Perry House in Monterey, CA. I initially went on Melody's website and loved her floral arrangements. I thought I would take a chance and work with her and I am SO glad I did. We were on a somewhat tight budget and she totally worked with me. I emailed her so many times with questions, comments, changes etc and she was so nice to respond timely (even when she was traveling!). I asked her to put a photo of my grandma on my wedding bouquet and she did an amazing job. It made my mom cry. Melody is a true artist. I sent her a few pictures of what I wanted and she totally nailed it. The centerpieces and the wedding party flowers were stunning. You won't go wrong using Melody!!! Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding flowers!
    Alicia & Patrick

Julie · Married on 02/27/2015

We had a small, intimate beach wedding in Big Sur a couple weeks ago and we chose Fleurish to do our flowers, which consisted of only a bridal bouquet and boutonniere. Apparently, it can be a bit difficult to find vendors that will deal with such a small order within a reasonable price range - but thank goodness for Melody! The prices are fair and her artistry is amazing! I emailed her two Pinterest photos with a couple instructions (no hydrangeas, I like succulents and that green/grayish color) and let her use her judgment on how it should look. She came through with a bouquet that was better than the Pinterest ones! It was perfect and I got so many compliments on it!

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2014

Melody did a great job with our flowers and we couldn't have been happier. Melody listened to our requests for flowers and colors and yet we were still stunned at just how beautiful the arrangements were and espeicaly our 2 boquests (2 brides). We received many compliments on our flowers and couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you For you wonderful review of the flowers I created for your wedding. It was fun to create two very different bouquets for you and to incorporate your colors and work with your outfits. Congratulations and all the best to you both!

Kristin · Married on 04/05/2014

Melody is absolutely amazing! She was so great to work with-- from helping us to pick out our flowers, to the center pieces, to the little garnishments-- she made everything exactly as we had envisioned! The flowers looked beautiful on the wedding day! Thank you Melody for helping to make our wedding exactly as we as dreamed of!
    Best,
    Kristin and Jason

Sent on 04/17/2014

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Kristin! Your wedding was so beautiful - the location and all the detail - and I was honored to work with you. You were respectful and easy to work with and I enjoyed every minute of our relationship. All my best to you and Jason and I wish you many long years of happiness.

Diane · Married on 03/15/2014

Melody King of Fleurish Floral Designs is more than a fantastically talented florist -- she is a wonderful person and it was an honor to work with her for our March wedding in Pebble Beach and Carmel.

Melody came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator at Mission Ranch, Carmel and I never had any reservations as her beautiful work online spoke for itself. We met for the first time a few months before the wedding and I showed her the color palette of our save the date, invitations, fabrics from my dress, etc. She carefully considered our venues -- The Church in the Forest and Mission Ranch, Carmel -- and made extremely thoughtful suggestions for arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets and so on.

The day of our wedding could not have been more beautiful. Melody worked closely with our coordinator at Mission Ranch, Carmel and perfectly balanced deliveries/set at the church as well as deliveries/set up at the venue. I was, quite simply, blown away with not just the overall look of our venues, but how incredible each detail was thought out and perfected by Melody.

I would highly, highly recommend working with Melody. It was an absolute pleasure and delight to work with her -- our wedding could not have been more beautiful! Thank you Melody for all of your hard work. You are so appreciated!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Diane and Matt,

I enjoyed meeting you both and working with you and Carol. I loved that you gave me your ideas and let me run with my imagination. Your budget was reasonable and your ideas were inspired. I truly enjoyed my time creating your flowers. It is I who should be giving you a 5 star rating! Good luck on your travels and please keep in touch!
    All my best, Melody

Erin · Married on 11/16/2013

Melody was very nice and created a gorgeous bouquet just like I had requested and personally delivered it right to my hotel room on time! Loved it! Thanks again! :)

Sent on 11/21/2013

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my business. Congratulations again!

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

It was a pleasure and so easy to work with Melody on flowers and center pieces for my wedding. I sent Melody a few pictures and she took my ideas and made them come to reality. Melody was extremely professional and personable. Melody made my reception tables glow in fall colors and decor, added flowers to my cake and arranged beautiful bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. Melody's talents are amazing and she did a terrific job!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was so much fun playing with all of the fun Fall items to create your centerpieces and personal flowers. You were so easy to work with. Congratulations!

Melody is fantastic!!! When I saw the flowers at our wedding I was amazed- they were so beautiful! She created the most amazing decor for us, and at a very reasonable price. Melody looked at my pinterest page for inspiration, and worked with me to use some vintage bottles that my mom and I had collected along with some of her own bottles and vases. I was so happy with her work and highly recommend her!

Shery · Married on 08/09/2013

I just had a wedding at Bernardus Lodge in Carmel and Melody did my flowers. They were beautiful, elegant and playful. I wanted petals on the garden floor in two different colors in swirling patters that she executed perfectly. She was on time, efficient, and very cost effective. Would highly recommend her.

Melody did an amazing job at our wedding on 8/4/13 at the Perry House in Monterey. All of our planning was done via email, and she was always prompt in communicating with us. Obviously we had many questions about the flower options, and she was not only flexible and accommodating, but also generous with her time.

Most importantly, the quality of her work is outstanding, at a very fair price. We received so many compliments from guests on how gorgeous the arbor and centerpieces were. We were so fortunate to have found Melody - she's the best!

• User2661934 · 2+ years ago

Melody is wonderful!! Really easy to work with, very knowledgeable and flexible. She was able to fit us in even though she already had a very busy weekend of weddings booked!