87 Reviews for DNA Entertainment

Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Karaoke (1)
87 DNA Entertainment Reviews

DNA Entertainment was so easy to work with for my wedding. I highly recommend them! They were very responsive, kind, and willing to answer any questions that I had. We chose Evan as our DJ and he did not disappoint! Evan kept the party going until the very end. He was professional, fun to work with, and was an amazing DJ! They also supplied us with a photo booth. Our guests had a blast taking photos with their props. If I ever have another event where I need a DJ and a photo booth, I will 100% choose DNA Entertainment. Thank you guys so much for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you need a DJ, MC, or photo booth vendor, use DNA Entertainment!
I talked to a few vendors in preparation for our wedding and ending up signing with DNA entertainment. My goodness am I glad I did.

Other vendors were so slow to respond, which would make you think that there would be headaches throughout the actual prepping. Darion was an incredible DJ and MC, he knows how to hype up a crowd and also worked so closely with us on our very custom playlists. He even worked with me on the side to plan a surprise for the hubs.

If you want a DJ and MC that's responsive, professional, energetic, and amazing at what they do, you should have Darion.

Oh! I should also say, that he helped coordinate the photo booth set up. We had a custom background and he made sure to bring clamps so we can get that thing up. ;)

The photo booth attendant was also amazing. He was there for every photo and guided people on how to pose to make sure people weren't taking the same photo over and over again.

I love DNA!

Profile Picture Ghia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

DNA was great to work with. I had DJ Jason for my wedding and everyone loved him. I picked most of the songs but a few times Jason read the crowd perfectly and inserted the absolute right song for the vibe he was picking up. He was totally in tune with the guests. Great experience with DNA!! Thank you Jason and Darion!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our dance floor was packed all night long! From our 4 year old flower girl to my 70 year old grandparents, Anthony ensured everyone had a great time. The playlist appealed to every age, every style... we have had so many compliments from friends and family on the music and environment Anthony created during the reception. DNA Entertainment also provided sound for the ceremony itself, which was a perfect start to the night. The information sheets DNA uses are so comprehensive, laying out each part of the event and giving definitions where needed. It was exactly the guide that we needed, and we're so happy Anthony was able to take words on a page and turn them into an awesome dance party.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

I was very happy with this vender. They were very professional, arrived right on time, maybe a little early. They also did our photography. I would definitely recommend this vendor. ??????

Profile Picture Jill, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

These guys were absolutely awesome! We gave Darion carte blanche on the music selection and with what he did you would think they did it professionally. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception music was really fun! If I can give couples any advice it will be this. GET THE PHOTOBOOTH!!! It was so much fun and it really brought the reception to a whole new level. I know that may sound a little weird but do it and you will see what I mean.

Profile Picture George, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Evan Parker was the DJ at my wedding and he was AMAZING! He knew exactly how to read the crowd and had people dancing the whole time.

Profile Picture Britta, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was our DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job wits everything! He helped me lay out the timeline for the evening and worked with me on choosing the right songs for us. He was always quick to answer and thorough with our discussions. He kept people on the dance floor all night and played everything that we asked for. I couldn't imagine our wedding without him! Thank you Jason for making our night go so smooth and fun!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

COLLIN ST JOHN was awesome. DNA Entertainment was great to work with. They know the venues in the bay area inside and out so they are very familiar with where things should be set up and how long dinner takes. He took the place of a wedding coordinator during dinner and made sure everybody said their speeches and toasts at the right time.

Collin was able to accommodate a last minute request for my dad to sing to me on my wedding day which was a huge surprise. My dad is 73 and brought an archaic machine of some sort but Collin was able to plug it into his sound system and everything went without a hitch.

I have been to so many weddings where the music seemed good but nobody danced. Well, our DJ read the crowd well and we danced from 7:30pm up until the end. The dance floor was always packed which is a good sign. You want a DJ to adjust to the crowd.

Book DNA Entertainment and you won't be sorry. I have had 3 other friends who have used them for weddings and/or charity events too!

Profile Picture VIOLA, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I was recently married at Mission Ranch and had Darion from DNA DJ our wedding! I had originally interviewed a few people and hired the owner Anthony. We had a long phone call and went over everything down to the minute because I am OCD/Type A like that and when Darion showed up I was a little nervous but he was completely up to speed on everything - PHEW!!!

He did such a good job and really made our wedding super special and fun. He was able to go with the flow with our last minute changes and made great recommendations when we were under pressure. Everyone loved his style and he kept everyone dancing for hours. It was flawless and really appreciate you MCing and DJing our wedding, Darion! Definitely ask for Darion when you are looking for a DJ! :) Oh yeah, the prices were super reasonable too!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ridiculously Accommodating, fun and affordable!!!

We were so fortunate to have DNA DJ our wedding. Our entire experience with them was exceptional. DNA allowed us to review their DJ's and pick the DJ for our day ourselves. This was so much fun for my fiance and I. We made an evening of it reading their bios and listening to their playlists. We chose to have Jason O'Neil host our day. The best decision we could have made!

DNA included two location set ups for us so we were able to have Jason set up on the beach for our wedding ceremony in the sand! Jason worked close with us to create a truly personal ceremony experience. Jason found a way to accommodate all of our requests, finding special versions of songs, editing processional and recessional songs and delivering a one of the kind grand entrance.

Jason kept our wedding vibe fun and he managed the flow of our wedding perfectly. Weddings schedules never run on time and Jason's professionalism showed as he adjusted and worked with us every step of the way.

This company is fantastic. Book with them today!!

DNA we thank you so much for making our day truly memorable!!!

Profile Picture User5574231, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Evan Parker was the DJ for our wedding at Nicklaus Club and he was fantastic! Evan took the time to connect with us 3 weeks in advance of our special day and then again meet with us in person the week before our event to discuss our timeline, expectations and music preferences. He was very professional throughout and the day of our event worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and photographer to make sure that we were in the right place at the right time. He kept the party hype the entire night and played exactly the music we had asked him too. We couldn't imagine our event without him and would recommend Evan and DNA Entertainment to anyone planning their special day!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was our wedding DJ and he was incredible. Using our suggestion list as well as music similar to that which we chose, he brought the entire day together with good music and quality transitioning between events. Well worth choosing DNA for our Music needs.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not imagine having a better DJ for our wedding. Evan was organized, polite, professional and made great suggestions.

He set's the perfect tone for a fabulous wedding! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Profile Picture User5446648, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We received our photobooth and DJ from DNA entertainment and both were absolutely great. When we first met our DJ, we felt as though he didn't quite have the same style as myself and my husband. So we called and requested a new DJ and they got back to us within an hour and we were able to work everything out. Great customer service and GREAT DJ'S!

Profile Picture User5569681, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

I can't even begin to praise Evan for the fantastic job he did to ensure our reception had the ultimate entertainment. Not only did he play the best music, he had a great energy that kept the dance floor full... the entire time! In fact, many guests told us he was the best DJ they've heard at a wedding in years! My husband and I will be recommending Evan to our friends getting married in the future because of the memorable experience he provided for us. I truly feel our reception was a complete success because of him. Not to mention everything was executed perfectly, with no flaws. He was personable and friendly from the moment we met with him till the minute we said goodbye.

One thing I truly want to bring to highlight is the ease of the entire process, not only with Evan but this entire company. How I told the President of the company, the music we like and how he was able to pair us up with the perfect DJ, Evan. I had so many last minute requests that Evan accommodated. As well as, the convenience in the packet of song suggestions and the paperwork we completed for the events during the reception. Thank you for making this experience for us so seamless and unforgettable. You guys really have it down!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DNA Entertainment and our DJ Evan Parker were wonderful to work with. They were responsive and professional the whole way through. Evan did an amazing job of DJ'ing our wedding! We were so happy with how the music turned out - everything was perfectly cued, perfect volume and perfect flow. It was hands down the best DJ'ing we have experienced at a wedding! We got so many compliments on the music and how professional it was. The only music we had pre-chosen were our important songs and some pre-ceremony songs, and he did a great job of filling the dinner and cocktail hour with music that had a similar feel and was perfect for the ambience. For the dancing portion of the evening, we had been worried that our guests weren't really going to be too into dancing, but he kept everyone dancing the entire time because every song he put on was one of those "I HAVE to dance to this" kinds of songs. Our guests really had a great time! Evan was also great as the MC and with giving reminders to guests about making sure to take home a favor and some other things -He was professional and had great energy. Overall, we couldn't be happier with Evan and DNA Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DNA made sure all the songs we wanted to play were played. They also made sure the things we did not want played. They did an amazing job!

Profile Picture User4207592, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Darion did a great job on our special day at the Intercontinental Clement Monterey. He is super easy to work with and flexible innmany ways. Thanks to DNA entertainment for having Darion available on that day and for having him one of their best DJs. We will definitely recommend DNA to our friends who needs a dj on any occasions.??

Profile Picture Mark, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy that we chose DNA Entertainment and Darion as our DJ for our wedding. Everyone keeps raving about what a good time they had and how great the music was. There were people on the dance floor that we never expected to be dancing.

Profile Picture User4153467, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were lucky enough to work with DJ Evan Parker for our Aptos wedding, and could not be happier! Evan was energetic, and kept people dancing ALL night. He worked in songs that we asked for, took requests, and fed off of what was working to keep people dancing. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you so much Evan!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Evan Parker was our DJ for the wedding. He did a great job as an MC and kept people on the dance floor all night. I was impressed with his professionalism and passion for music. He also stayed on top of the planning process while I had a million other things going on. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darion was the best of the best! His excitement and energy level kept our wedding guests dancing the night away! He was easy to work with and was the best choice for our wedding day! Thank you Darion!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We LOVE DNA Entertainment. My husband and I were fortunate to have Darion as the DJ for our wedding, and we also hired him for our rehearsal dinner. Darion is a true professional and also SO fun. One of our main goals for our wedding was that all of our guests dance and EVERYONE danced.

Darion made sure everything was perfect, from the rehearsal dinner music, to setting up a projector and screen in the carriage house at Holman Ranch so we could play a slideshow after our rehearsal dinner. On the day of our wedding, all of the sound and music was fantastic. Everyone danced their faces off and was sad when the night was over.

We would hire DNA and Darion again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/25/14, 7 Reviews