DNA Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

DNA Entertainment 1
  • Garrett

Garrett Deese · Married on 09/14/2019

The best in the Bay, hands down!

Don’t even think of going anywhere else - DNA is the best in the Bay Area hands down.

Anthony and team were a dream to work with. Seriously, with very little direction, Anthony curated the perfect music for every part of our wedding ending with one hell of a dance party for all ages!

I can’t thank him and his team enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 06/02/2019

Awesome music & danced the night away!

We hired DNA entertainment for our wedding in June 2019 and was fortunate to have Chris as our DJ and Jason as the photo booth attending.

From the beginning, DNA was very prompt and professional with any questions you had via email. Our meeting with Chris went great a few days before the wedding- he was very accommodating to certain songs or the scheduling of events. On the wedding day, he was the best MC with timing on point and with announcements and getting the crowd moving. He was even better as a DJ and had the whole group dancing and me being the bride- I danced all night!! The song choices were the best and he was very enthusiastic with great energy throughout the whole night. Highly recommend Chris as a DJ!!

Jason was awesome at the photo booth station! He made everybody feel comfortable and had all the props ready. Was great at giving out the photos and we also got a dropbox file at the end so we could see everyone's. I would definitely rent the photo booth bc you can choose form different backgrounds and customize the names on them. The picture quality turned out great and was just so much fun!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew P Kessler · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome DJ & MC

We are so happy we went with DNA Entertainment for wedding at the Perry House, which we used for both DJ and Photobooth services! Our DJ & MC, Chris Chambers, was critical in making sure our event went smoothly. He helped us figure out our own music preferences, then put together an awesome playlist for the event itself.

Chris was kind enough to meet up with us a local coffee shop before we had decided to go with DNA to answer all of our questions. We were immediately put at ease by his competency and familiarity with the ins-and-outs of DJing and event at the Perry House, which he had done many times before.

Chris facilitated a live vocalist we had during the ceremony, and made sure she had everything she needed. He also kept the event on (and sometimes ahead of!) schedule, and made sure the dance floor was always going! Not only did we love the music choices, we had multiple people tell us how much they liked the music arrangement, and how smoothly the event went overall.

Everyone had a great time with the Photobooth we also had through DNA. Friends and family mentioned how excited and engaged Andrea, the photobooth operator, was throughout the event. They also sent us a dropbox link to all of the photobooth pictures after the event, which is awesome to have.

Finally, Anthony and the company as a whole were a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. We really appreciated how responsive they were to our (many) emails.

We would definitely recommend using DNA Entertainment for their DJ and Photobooth!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 03/16/2019

Hands down would recommend

Anthony was our DJ for our wedding and Scott Rainer was in charge of our Photo Booth. They both were amazing! From our initial meeting with Anthony, he was extremely professional and full of energy. He answered all our questions promptly and was accommodating with any of the requests we made for both the ceremony and reception! Since we did not have a wedding planner the scheduling packet he provided us helped organize our day and he made sure that it was followed keeping everything moving smoothly. Our reception was a blast and all of our guest loved it!! He even played a song for my grandma which meant a lot to me and made our day even more special!

As for the photo booth side of things Scott was busy the whole night! The photo booth was a hit. He helped all they guest make sure they did not miss a photo and even helped stick extra copies of the images in to our guest book which was perfect. He was super sweet!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    DNA Entertainment 2

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

The best DJs in town!

We had a packed dance floor at our wedding all thanks to DNA! Our DJ Chris Chambers kept the party going the whole night. The dance floor was never empty! He took control and kept the pace of our wedding going, which was great because me and my family were in a daze during the wedding from all the excitement. He gave us exactly what we were looking for in terms of music and vibe of the night. You will not regret booking DNA!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome DJ

Colin was our DJ for our wedding in Monterey and he was amazing! He was a flawless MC and was great at reading the vibe of the wedding and playing stuff that kept everyone energized and dancing. The whole booking process with DNA was very simple and efficient, which is so appreciated when you're juggling so many wedding planning tasks. We also booked an open air photobooth through DNA which kept guests entertained all night long. Highly recommend their DJ/photobooth services to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jason · Married on 05/26/2018

Anthony with DNA entertainment was great! He was friendly, professional, help us with any song questions and even sent the top 30 songs of every year. We would definitely recommend Anthony and DNA entertainment to anyone in search of a great DJ for their Special Day!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Katie · Married on 04/27/2018

We had Jason as our DJ at the Perry House in April and he was fantastic! Jason reached out right away via email and let me know he was open to answering any questions I had. We had a phone call about 1 week before the event and we went through the whole event and what we were looking for. He played all of our playlist and inserted the appropriate music when needed! Jason was so great and super friendly! We were super happy with his and DNA's service!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Katie · Married on 10/29/2017

We hired DNA for our Holman Ranch wedding and were so happy that we did. Our DJ Colin was amazing; fun, professional, and had the dance floor packed all night. And, he was a wonderful master of ceremonies keeping the flow going and the mood of the party fun. I highly recommend DJ Colin and DNA Entertainment.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

DNA Entertainment was so easy to work with for my wedding. I highly recommend them! They were very responsive, kind, and willing to answer any questions that I had. We chose Evan as our DJ and he did not disappoint! Evan kept the party going until the very end. He was professional, fun to work with, and was an amazing DJ! They also supplied us with a photo booth. Our guests had a blast taking photos with their props. If I ever have another event where I need a DJ and a photo booth, I will 100% choose DNA Entertainment. Thank you guys so much for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Ghia · Married on 08/26/2017

If you need a DJ, MC, or photo booth vendor, use DNA Entertainment!
    I talked to a few vendors in preparation for our wedding and ending up signing with DNA entertainment. My goodness am I glad I did.

Other vendors were so slow to respond, which would make you think that there would be headaches throughout the actual prepping. Darion was an incredible DJ and MC, he knows how to hype up a crowd and also worked so closely with us on our very custom playlists. He even worked with me on the side to plan a surprise for the hubs.

If you want a DJ and MC that's responsive, professional, energetic, and amazing at what they do, you should have Darion.

Oh! I should also say, that he helped coordinate the photo booth set up. We had a custom background and he made sure to bring clamps so we can get that thing up. ;)

The photo booth attendant was also amazing. He was there for every photo and guided people on how to pose to make sure people weren't taking the same photo over and over again.

I love DNA!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kristi · Married on 08/05/2017

DNA was great to work with. I had DJ Jason for my wedding and everyone loved him. I picked most of the songs but a few times Jason read the crowd perfectly and inserted the absolute right song for the vibe he was picking up. He was totally in tune with the guests. Great experience with DNA!! Thank you Jason and Darion!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Our dance floor was packed all night long! From our 4 year old flower girl to my 70 year old grandparents, Anthony ensured everyone had a great time. The playlist appealed to every age, every style... we have had so many compliments from friends and family on the music and environment Anthony created during the reception. DNA Entertainment also provided sound for the ceremony itself, which was a perfect start to the night. The information sheets DNA uses are so comprehensive, laying out each part of the event and giving definitions where needed. It was exactly the guide that we needed, and we're so happy Anthony was able to take words on a page and turn them into an awesome dance party.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jill · Married on 10/01/2016

I was very happy with this vender. They were very professional, arrived right on time, maybe a little early. They also did our photography. I would definitely recommend this vendor. ??????

Sent on 10/14/2016

George · Married on 07/09/2016

These guys were absolutely awesome! We gave Darion carte blanche on the music selection and with what he did you would think they did it professionally. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception music was really fun! If I can give couples any advice it will be this. GET THE PHOTOBOOTH!!! It was so much fun and it really brought the reception to a whole new level. I know that may sound a little weird but do it and you will see what I mean.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Britta · Married on 07/02/2016

Evan Parker was the DJ at my wedding and he was AMAZING! He knew exactly how to read the crowd and had people dancing the whole time.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2015

Jason was our DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job wits everything! He helped me lay out the timeline for the evening and worked with me on choosing the right songs for us. He was always quick to answer and thorough with our discussions. He kept people on the dance floor all night and played everything that we asked for. I couldn't imagine our wedding without him! Thank you Jason for making our night go so smooth and fun!

Sent on 01/10/2016

VIOLA · Married on 11/14/2015

COLLIN ST JOHN was awesome. DNA Entertainment was great to work with. They know the venues in the bay area inside and out so they are very familiar with where things should be set up and how long dinner takes. He took the place of a wedding coordinator during dinner and made sure everybody said their speeches and toasts at the right time.

Collin was able to accommodate a last minute request for my dad to sing to me on my wedding day which was a huge surprise. My dad is 73 and brought an archaic machine of some sort but Collin was able to plug it into his sound system and everything went without a hitch.

I have been to so many weddings where the music seemed good but nobody danced. Well, our DJ read the crowd well and we danced from 7:30pm up until the end. The dance floor was always packed which is a good sign. You want a DJ to adjust to the crowd.

Book DNA Entertainment and you won't be sorry. I have had 3 other friends who have used them for weddings and/or charity events too!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2015

I was recently married at Mission Ranch and had Darion from DNA DJ our wedding! I had originally interviewed a few people and hired the owner Anthony. We had a long phone call and went over everything down to the minute because I am OCD/Type A like that and when Darion showed up I was a little nervous but he was completely up to speed on everything - PHEW!!!

He did such a good job and really made our wedding super special and fun. He was able to go with the flow with our last minute changes and made great recommendations when we were under pressure. Everyone loved his style and he kept everyone dancing for hours. It was flawless and really appreciate you MCing and DJing our wedding, Darion! Definitely ask for Darion when you are looking for a DJ! :) Oh yeah, the prices were super reasonable too!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Ridiculously Accommodating, fun and affordable!!!

We were so fortunate to have DNA DJ our wedding. Our entire experience with them was exceptional. DNA allowed us to review their DJ's and pick the DJ for our day ourselves. This was so much fun for my fiance and I. We made an evening of it reading their bios and listening to their playlists. We chose to have Jason O'Neil host our day. The best decision we could have made!

DNA included two location set ups for us so we were able to have Jason set up on the beach for our wedding ceremony in the sand! Jason worked close with us to create a truly personal ceremony experience. Jason found a way to accommodate all of our requests, finding special versions of songs, editing processional and recessional songs and delivering a one of the kind grand entrance.

Jason kept our wedding vibe fun and he managed the flow of our wedding perfectly. Weddings schedules never run on time and Jason's professionalism showed as he adjusted and worked with us every step of the way.

This company is fantastic. Book with them today!!

DNA we thank you so much for making our day truly memorable!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/26/2015

Evan Parker was the DJ for our wedding at Nicklaus Club and he was fantastic! Evan took the time to connect with us 3 weeks in advance of our special day and then again meet with us in person the week before our event to discuss our timeline, expectations and music preferences. He was very professional throughout and the day of our event worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and photographer to make sure that we were in the right place at the right time. He kept the party hype the entire night and played exactly the music we had asked him too. We couldn't imagine our event without him and would recommend Evan and DNA Entertainment to anyone planning their special day!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

Steve was our wedding DJ and he was incredible. Using our suggestion list as well as music similar to that which we chose, he brought the entire day together with good music and quality transitioning between events. Well worth choosing DNA for our Music needs.

Sent on 10/13/2015

I could not imagine having a better DJ for our wedding. Evan was organized, polite, professional and made great suggestions.

He set's the perfect tone for a fabulous wedding! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

We received our photobooth and DJ from DNA entertainment and both were absolutely great. When we first met our DJ, we felt as though he didn't quite have the same style as myself and my husband. So we called and requested a new DJ and they got back to us within an hour and we were able to work everything out. Great customer service and GREAT DJ'S!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kayla · Married on 09/05/2015

I can't even begin to praise Evan for the fantastic job he did to ensure our reception had the ultimate entertainment. Not only did he play the best music, he had a great energy that kept the dance floor full... the entire time! In fact, many guests told us he was the best DJ they've heard at a wedding in years! My husband and I will be recommending Evan to our friends getting married in the future because of the memorable experience he provided for us. I truly feel our reception was a complete success because of him. Not to mention everything was executed perfectly, with no flaws. He was personable and friendly from the moment we met with him till the minute we said goodbye.

One thing I truly want to bring to highlight is the ease of the entire process, not only with Evan but this entire company. How I told the President of the company, the music we like and how he was able to pair us up with the perfect DJ, Evan. I had so many last minute requests that Evan accommodated. As well as, the convenience in the packet of song suggestions and the paperwork we completed for the events during the reception. Thank you for making this experience for us so seamless and unforgettable. You guys really have it down!

Sent on 11/03/2015