Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Reviews

Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 6
Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 7
  • Sussn

Sussn Moore · Married on 07/28/2018

Julie and her assistant were amazing. Truly the most talented and pleasant people to work with!

I highly recommend Julie. I am extremely picky and she was perfect in every way! Unbelievably talented, gentle, kind, patient, flexible and calming!
    You can’t go wrong!!!!

Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 12
    Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 13

Lauren Stinson · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful!

Julie is not only talented but a pleasure to be around! We made a couple changes from the trial on the day of and everything turned out beautifully. The other stylists she brought for my bridal party were also excellent and were happy to make a couple of last minute changes to make sure that everyone felt their best.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 14
    Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 15
    Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup 16

Melinda · Married on 06/24/2017

I am SO thankful I found Julie for my Santa Barbara wedding! She recently moved from Napa back to Santa Barbara, and I caught her at just the right time for my June wedding! I had a couple of rough trials, and I was struggling to find someone who could really work with my naturally curly hair and make it into something very natural - but still glamorous - for my wedding day. Julie nailed it! She took the time to really figure out what I wanted and has SO much experience that was very apparent during my trial. She made me into the absolute best version of myself while maintaining a very fresh and natural look. I did not look like a cartoon version of myself at all. On the day of the wedding, she brought in a team to help with my girls' hair and they did some of the prettiest up and down do's I've ever seen. She also stayed on schedule and was able to do incredible makeup on all of my bridal party as well as the mother of the bride and groom. She was worth every penny! I felt amazing on my wedding day and my hair held up despite the wind at my outdoor ceremony. People were commenting on how beautiful my hair was all day - and the photos look incredible. I couldn't be happier with Julie, and it doesn't hurt that she's one of the sweetest people I met during the planning process either! She truly loves what she does and is so talented. You will look amazing on your big day if you go with Julie!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Julie is absolutely the most amazing person to work with. She truly cares about you and takes her time to make sure everything is perfect. She truly has the best energy and vibe which is so important when getting ready on your wedding day. She is calm and so free spirited that everyone feeds off that energy to truly enjoy the getting ready process. I would absolutely recommend Julie to all my friends and family as she is truly that amazing!!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lauralee · Married on 10/08/2016

Julie and her team are amazing! Everyone of them so professional and kind sweet ladies. I had the pleasure of having Linda as my stylist and she was absolutely wonderful! She listened to every word I said about how I wanted my hair and make up to be and then she worked her magic and made me feel like a fairy-tail princess on my wedding day. Absolutely love Julie and her team, please book them for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

I saw Julie's website on weddingwire after I decided to go for the best hair and makeup artist I could find (the pictures were so expensive and I had nightmares of looking tired and lined in otherwise perfect photographs). Then I chatted with her on the phone for 20 minutes and I wanted to book her because she seemed so fun to have around on my wedding day. One of the best decisions we made for the wedding - I looked gorgeous and she gave me the complexion of a 21 year old. My bridesmaids had all decided to do their own makeup ... and then we had a little extra time and they swooped on Julie's offer to make them up as well. I think she did all of them in less than an hour and they looked amazing. She is an incredible artist and wonderful person, and I can't wait to book her again when my sister ties the knot!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Julie Morgan is a true artist! I have been grateful to have worked with incredible make up artist all over the country in the modeling & pageant industries. As I was planning my wedding across country I searched all over for an experienced make up artist which is when I found Julie, and she did an exceptional job executing the vision I had turning my hair into long curls & contouring my makeup to flawless perfection! Her services are worth every penny! Thank you Julie for making me look & feel beautiful! The pictures turned out better than I had even hoped for!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

I don't quite know how to articulate how amazing Julie is at what she does. From the first time I met her, I knew I was in good hands. She listened to me when I expressed my anxiety about how I didn't want to look "too made up" . She is kind, patient, talented, calm, and made me look and feel better than I thought possible. Her look is so natural yet I felt as though I had been transformed. You can tell she really cares about her brides. I can't recommend her enough!!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/19/2015

I reached out to Julie to inquire about having her do my hair/makeup for my wedding in Carmel this September, however, to my dismay, she was already booked! But even after she knew we would be unable to work together, she willingly offered her industry insights and professional opinion, ultimately helping me to evaluate each of my other hair/makeup options. She was kind, enthusiastic and the epitome of a true professional. How many people do you know who would offer to help you even though they aren't getting anything out of it? While I am so bummed that we're unable to work together for my wedding, she has helped eliminate SO much stress from that portion of my planning, I could only imagine how amazing she would be to work with as a vendor. I would and will recommend her to anyone/everyone I know!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Thank goodness for Julie! Planning a destination wedding is tough, but thankfully I never had to worry about feeling beautiful and perfect on me wedding day thanks to Julie and her team. I live in Chicago, my family is in Dallas and got married in Sonoma, so it was definitely a balancing act, but so worth it. I received numerous compliments on the big day on how gorgeous my hair and makeup was and how amazing the rest of the bridal party looked. Seriously, if you are a bride in NorCal and want a true hair and makeup extraordinaire, Julie is a one stop shop. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Julie Morgan was EXCELLENT! I was thrilled with her work as was my entire bridal party, mother, and aunt to whom she attended as well. Julie was a consummate professional and she really went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding makeup, hair, and veil looked absolutely perfect in the ceremony and in every photo. She was also a joy to work with. My whole family loved her! The gorgeous and unique hair style she created for me was a work of art. It surpassed my highest expectations and she made my makeup look natural yet flawless. I would give her the highest recommendation possible.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Julie Morgan is AMAZING! She is not only incredibly gifted at what she does, but she is a joy to work with. She made sure I looked flawless all day and impeccable in every photo. She also made sure my mother, aunt, grandmother, sister and entire bridal party looked their best at all times. My hair and makeup turned out better than I could have possibly imagined and I am extremely grateful to her. She is truly an artist. I give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Molly · Married on 08/21/2015

Julie was amazing, every single girl that had their make-up done by Julie looked absolutely stunning, myself (the bride) included. I had done some trials with other vendors and just had really disappointing results. I found Julie on weddingwire and read about her background, experience, looked at her portfolio and was flabbergasted at how perfect every bride and model looked. It was exactly what I wanted. Doing a make-up trial would have been ideal, but I didn't want to spend the money on doing my make-up twice and to be honest I didn't have to. I explained exactly what I was looking for and it was very apparent she could handle any face/eye/lip/etc. shape. Julie was also very professional and prompt. Hiring her made me feel so relaxed and reassured that we would all look beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Julie and her team are amazing! She is extremely professional, calm and has an amazing talent. She is very responsive and on time. She and her team did the hair and makeup for 6 of my bridesmaids, my mom, the groom's mom and the ring bearer. Hair extensions, eyelashes...she is capable of doing it all. Each of my bridesmaids loved what Julie and her team did and commented on how talented they were (and how great it would be to take them all home with us)! Everyone looked natural yet perfectly made-up for pictures. Julie went as far as giving me a makeup kit for touch-ups for the day as well as a travel bag with small toiletries and other items that may be needed. We can't say enough about them - do not hesitate to call her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Maria · Married on 04/25/2015

Don't even think about using anyone else for your bridal day hair and makeup! Julie is a miracle worker! She was more expensive than some of the others but really makes you look even more beautiful than you can imagine for your big day! Plus, she has such a great disposition and knows how to calm your nerves. I was SO HAPPY I spent the extra money. I LOVED Julie.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Robyn · Married on 10/25/2014

Julie and her team were above and beyond any expectations we had for my daughters wedding day. Would absolutely love to be able to work with her again

Sent on 10/30/2014

Amber · Married on 10/25/2014

Julie Morgan is incredible! I asked for very natural look with my make-up for my wedding day and she 100% delivered. She also did my mom's make-up and made her look absolutely stunning. From ages 29 to 60, she is able to accommodate any age and style you are looking for. She also did our hair (which turned out perfect) so it was very convenient to have one artist work on your overall look. She is also a joy to be around and has a great energy about her. Calm, professional, and talented at what she does.

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • User4199494 · 2+ years ago

Julie is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
    She made me and my bridal party as well as my mother and aunt look spectacular.
    Everyone complemented us on our makeup and hair.
    She made the day less stressful with her easy nature and jokes.
    The kit she gives the bride is amazing too!
    I felt my absolute best because of Julie and her team.
    I couldn't get over how gorgeous my wedding party looked.

She had all 8 of us out in time to take photos. She doted on everyone and made everyone feel fabulous.
    I would use her for every event!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/04/2014

Julie did my hair and make up for my wedding. She made me look as beautiful as I have ever been in my entire life. I was coming from out of state so was not able to do a trial. She listened carefully to what I wanted and looked at the pictures I had brought with me. She was able to create my vision and make me look even better than I thought I could look. On top of her fantastic hair and make up skills, she is a really nice and fun person. I enjoyed spending time with her before my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2014

She was fantastic and warm and fabulous beyond words!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Mary- Elise · Married on 08/16/2014

Wow!!
    Where do I even begin?
    Simply put, Julie is absolutely amazing in every way possible!!!
    She is so wonderful to work with and her hair and makeup applications were absolutely perfect and breathtaking. What I also so much appreciated is the manner in which Julie works - she brings so many years of experience and wisdom and creates such a calming, beautiful environment as she is working. We shared so many laughs and had so much more fun than I imagined possible. I was so happy that I selected the option to have her stay and do touch ups after the ceremony ... mostly because I I felt that after just a few short hours with her, that she is someone I would've invited to the wedding as a friend. She is a true gem - do not miss out on the opportunity to work with her! She spends time truly trying to understand what your vision is for your hair and make up ... then also offers several suggestions. She is hard working, flexible and a true artist. I was thrilled with both the make up and hair styling she did for both me and my three "girls". I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Line · Married on 08/02/2014

First of all, a big THANKS to you Julie!
    Thank you for making me look so beautiful on our Big Day!
    Thank you for the amazing hair and makeup!
    Thank you for making me feel great!
    Thank you for keeping me calm when I began to feel very nervous!
    Thank you for being so kind and understanding!
    Thank you!

- I will certainly be back to have my hair and makeup done again when we are back in Sonoma.

Big hug all the way from Copenhagen, Denmark.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Anna · Married on 07/26/2014

Julie and her team were fantastic! They were kind, flexible and made sure everyone loved their hair and makeup! I didn't do a trial with Julie but she was able to totally capture exactly what I was hoping for the day of. My makeup and hair lasted all night and photographed very well. My bridesmaids and I looked like the best versions of ourselves! We felt so lucky to have been able to book Julie and her team.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Christina · Married on 04/26/2014

Finding someone to do your hair and make-up for any event, especially your wedding day can be nothing short of stressful. Furthermore, trying to find the “perfect” hair and make-up style, amongst the hundreds of looks there are to choose from, can be incredibly overwhelming.

When I accidently came across Julie’s website, I knew at first glance I wanted to hire her! The pictures on her website depict classic, natural allure; similar to the” look” I wanted on my wedding day. Moreover meeting and working with Julie during trials and on my wedding day, was even more magnificent than I could imagine. From the moment I met Julie I connected with her on several levels..

Hiring Julie Morgan was the best decision I made for my wedding. She is amazing and incredibly talented beyond words. Not to mention she has a compassionate, comforting energy that put me and my entire wedding party at ease the day of the wedding.

Her work was unlike any other I had experienced before. As an example, when Julie applies make-up, she accentuates your most beautiful features, in a natural not over-done way. Because of Julie I have never looked or felt more beautiful than on my wedding day! Simply put, she is among the BEST in the industry!

Without any hesitation I would recommend Julie to anyone who is wants to look and feel amazing for any occasion.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • User3819569 · 2+ years ago

Julie was absolutely fabulous for my winter wedding in Carmel, CA! She did such an amazing job on my hair, always making me feel so beautiful and calm :-) She also did my family/friends hair and made everyone look so gorgeous. She's such a pleasure to work with and will make you feel so wonderful on your wedding day. I highly recommend her for any event where you need some style!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014