4200 Park Boulevard Suite 132, Oakland, CA 94606 Map · Phone number

About O Frabjous Day Events

O Frabjous Day Events offers wedding and celebration planning, especially for LGBTQ couples. We are based in the Bay Area, but have worked with people all over the country. We use our talent and expertise to let you feel like a guest at your own event, and would love to help you create the perfect celebration to match your vision, personality, and budget.

• Monica Made Events
Buffet
banner

9 Reviews for O Frabjous Day Events

Chandan L. · Married on 09/07/2019

Laura is a LEGIT wedding planner

Laura is an expert at her craft. She makes wedding planning absolutely seamless, never misses the details, saves you tons of money, and on top of that makes it really fun. I would hire her again without a second thought.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Annie

Annie B. · Married on 09/07/2019

Planning a wedding in the Bay Area? You MUST pick Laura

Laura is a wedding magician. She made our wedding a dream come true, even while navigating 240 guests, a non-standard caterer, a multicultural custom ceremony in a planetarium, an outdoor parade, and a bride-groom dance in the dark while we wore neon light-up shoes. Many of our guests said it was the most fun wedding they attended, and I know it could not have been possible without Laura.

Laura LOVES weddings and turned otherwise tedious tasks fun- meaning that my husband and I could actually ENJOY wedding planning and focus on the fun stuff! She also is so organized (she has a MASSIVE binder for each couple) that very complex logistical items caused us zero stress because we knew Laura had it all under control. As an example, when we did our venue walk-through, she asked all the hard questions and my husband and I just sat back and enjoyed the view!

Laura takes on few clients each year so she can devote her all to them. It really showed. She is well worth the price, because then we could enjoy a smooth planning process and also make our wild creative dreams actually happen. We were lucky to have her.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Jessica I. · Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision we made!

Laura was incredible! We hired her as our day-of wedding coordinator, but she went far beyond what we had envisioned. She helped keep us organized during the months leading up to the wedding and thought of all sorts of logistical details that never would have occurred to us. She also suggested a lot of fun, creative touches, such as using Jenga pieces for our guests to sign instead of a regular guestbook. Multiple friends and family members told us how cheerful and meticulously organized Laura was throughout the wedding as well. She worked well with our other vendors and was just a gem all around!

Sent on 06/04/2019

O Frabjous Day Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a destination wedding in San Francisco recently that was planned and organized by Laura at O Frabjous Day Events. She was a joy to work with before and during the event. She organized a San Francisco City Hall wedding for a couple from Liverpool England. They were completely taken care of and had the time of their lives. Laura is down to earth, positive, and funny. I hope to do another event with her very soon!

• The Vegetarian Gourmet Wedding Caterers

I recently had the pleasure of working with Laura Brezel on a big outdoor wedding in Cupertino. Laura worked tirelessly to take care of every detail to make the event run smoothly. She helped make my job easier by asking lots of questions and helping to figure out logistics. She supervised the floor staff and ensured that the hosts and guests were able to enjoy their party -- she is a lovely person and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her services!

• 4200 Park Boulevard Suite 132, Suite 132 Oakland, CA, 94606 See on map
    Location of (O Frabjous Day Events)