4200 Park Boulevard Suite 132, Oakland, CA 94602 Map · Phone number

About O Frabjous Day Events

O Frabjous Day Events offers wedding and celebration planning, especially for LGBTQ couples. We are based in the Bay Area, but have worked with people all over the country. We use our talent and expertise to let you feel like a guest at your own event, and would love to help you create the perfect celebration to match your vision, personality, and budget.

banner
banner

7 Reviews for O Frabjous Day Events

Jessica Isaacs · Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision we made!

Laura was incredible! We hired her as our day-of wedding coordinator, but she went far beyond what we had envisioned. She helped keep us organized during the months leading up to the wedding and thought of all sorts of logistical details that never would have occurred to us. She also suggested a lot of fun, creative touches, such as using Jenga pieces for our guests to sign instead of a regular guestbook. Multiple friends and family members told us how cheerful and meticulously organized Laura was throughout the wedding as well. She worked well with our other vendors and was just a gem all around!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was over a month ago and I'm still raving about Laura to my friends! She exceeded our expectations in every way and had SO much insight and experience on the whole process - my husband and I could not have done it without her!

She truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives - and handled so many last minute requests/alterations with ease that would have totally thrown us off. She handled so much for our wedding, I don't even think I'll have enough space to list it here! Overall, she saved us so much time/money/stress and I can't recommender enough!

Everyone needs a Wedding Planner like Laura to make their day as special as ours was! Thank you, Laura!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

aubrey · Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot speak highly enough about Laura. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and largely because of her. She was extremely detail oriented, efficient and had great advice for us along the way. The day of the wedding was stress free for us and we were able to enjoy every moment. Laura is truly exceptional in every way!

Sent on 12/14/2016

O Frabjous Day Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Jim Vetter Photography
    Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a destination wedding in San Francisco recently that was planned and organized by Laura at O Frabjous Day Events. She was a joy to work with before and during the event. She organized a San Francisco City Hall wedding for a couple from Liverpool England. They were completely taken care of and had the time of their lives. Laura is down to earth, positive, and funny. I hope to do another event with her very soon!

• The Vegetarian Gourmet
    The Vegetarian Gourmet Wedding Caterers

I recently had the pleasure of working with Laura Brezel on a big outdoor wedding in Cupertino. Laura worked tirelessly to take care of every detail to make the event run smoothly. She helped make my job easier by asking lots of questions and helping to figure out logistics. She supervised the floor staff and ensured that the hosts and guests were able to enjoy their party -- she is a lovely person and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her services!

• 4200 Park Boulevard, Suite 132 Oakland, 94602 See on map