4200 Park Boulevard Suite 132, Oakland, CA 94602 Map · Phone number

About O Frabjous Day Events

O Frabjous Day Events offers wedding and celebration planning, especially for LGBTQ couples. We are based in the Bay Area, but have worked with people all over the country. We use our talent and expertise to let you feel like a guest at your own event, and would love to help you create the perfect celebration to match your vision, personality, and budget.

banner
Buffet
banner

6 Reviews for O Frabjous Day Events

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was over a month ago and I'm still raving about Laura to my friends! She exceeded our expectations in every way and had SO much insight and experience on the whole process - my husband and I could not have done it without her!

She truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives - and handled so many last minute requests/alterations with ease that would have totally thrown us off. She handled so much for our wedding, I don't even think I'll have enough space to list it here! Overall, she saved us so much time/money/stress and I can't recommender enough!

Everyone needs a Wedding Planner like Laura to make their day as special as ours was! Thank you, Laura!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

aubrey · Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot speak highly enough about Laura. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and largely because of her. She was extremely detail oriented, efficient and had great advice for us along the way. The day of the wedding was stress free for us and we were able to enjoy every moment. Laura is truly exceptional in every way!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kerry · Married on 11/07/2015

Can't say enough wonderful things about Laura. She was our saving grace after nearly 2 years stumbling through vendors and getting increasingly overwhelmed and discouraged by the mountain of tasks required to get to our wedding day. Throughout the year leading up to what was truly the best day of our lives, Laura was our rock. She kept us organized, motivated, inspired, and calm throughout the whole process. And the best part is, she really loves being part of the celebration of love. From locating and coordinating with vendors to offering suggestions on decor, advice on our ceremony, vow, scheduling and more, Laura was reliable, flexible, practical, supportive and irreplaceable. Our guests all commented on her poise and execution and recognized her role in all that was successful that day. We'd recommend O Frabjous without hesitation. When we met Laura, she told us her goal was that on our wedding day, we'd have even more fun that we'd ever had imagined. Mission accomplished! She was, without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 03/06/2016

O Frabjous Day Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Jim Vetter Photography
    Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a destination wedding in San Francisco recently that was planned and organized by Laura at O Frabjous Day Events. She was a joy to work with before and during the event. She organized a San Francisco City Hall wedding for a couple from Liverpool England. They were completely taken care of and had the time of their lives. Laura is down to earth, positive, and funny. I hope to do another event with her very soon!

• The Vegetarian Gourmet
    The Vegetarian Gourmet Wedding Caterers

I recently had the pleasure of working with Laura Brezel on a big outdoor wedding in Cupertino. Laura worked tirelessly to take care of every detail to make the event run smoothly. She helped make my job easier by asking lots of questions and helping to figure out logistics. She supervised the floor staff and ensured that the hosts and guests were able to enjoy their party -- she is a lovely person and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her services!

• 4200 Park Boulevard, Suite 132 Oakland, 94602 See on map