About Elegante Beaute

Professional Makeup and Hair by Linda
We offer on-location airbrush/traditional makeup application and hair design services especially for bridal and special events. We service Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Area from Sonoma all the way down to Carmel. Contact us today for your appointment.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I love Linda's work. She is just pleasant to work with. She was extremely nice to me and my mom. Specially, my mom since she wasn't sure what she wants for the wedding day, and Linda tried hard to satisfy her. I recommend her for any special event.

Profile Picture Fanny, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I was recently married and had a small wedding. A few months after the wedding, my extended family wanted to celebrate with a dinner banquet. I found Linda and she did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my formal dinner party event! I had sent her a few photos of the look I wanted for my makeup, as well as a few looks for my hair. She arrived on time and applied my makeup so perfectly that when I finally was able to look in the mirror, the only touch up I needed was a little darkening of my brows.

She also did a great job with my hair and finished my look beautifully! I am very picky, especially when it comes to hair and makeup because I can apply my own. However, I was really pleased with Linda’s work and she made me look like a princess!

Not only is she incredibly talented with applying makeup to different face types to bring out your natural beauty, she is also very sweet and friendly! I don’t live in the area anymore, but come back often to see friends and family. If I am ever in need of a pro to make me beautiful, I am calling Linda! She really is talented and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Not only is she super talented with bridal hair and makeup but she is the sweetest person ever! I've know Linda since 2007 and love her work and her passion for what she does...

Events