Elegante Beaute

San Jose, CA View map Visit website

Elegante Beaute is a hair and makeup artist team based in San Jose, CA who serves Silicon Valley, the San Francisco Bay Area, all the way to up to Sonoma and down to Carmel. We are available to travel world wide as well. Couples will enjoy professional artist Linda’s friendly personality and exceptional talent as she makes them look and feel gorgeous for their wedding day.

Elegante Beaute is a licensed hair and makeup artist who offers many services to couples for their wedding day. She consults with her clients to come up with the perfect looks and even has multiple stylists to help her take care of groups of up to 20. Couples receive hair and makeup trials to practice and tweak looks before the big day. Elegante Beaute offers the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Jeri C. Married on 10/03/2020

Gorgeous Mother of the Bride Hairdo!

I was so incredibly grateful to find Linda at such a short notice to do my mom’s hair for my wedding day! It was a crazy whirlwind of last minute rearrangement of plans due to the pandemic, and she was able to step in and deliver! Linda was extremely prompt with all communications and had such a friendly personality that put me at ease during the planning process. She did an AMAZING job with my mom’s hair and elevated her look perfectly. I highly recommend Elegante Beaute for your beauty needs!
    Diane Married on 10/01/2017
    Linda was recommended to us by family. She is very affordable and so easy to work with. She is also very polite and kind. My wife absolutely loved the outcome of her hair and makeup. I on the other hand liked it only because I'm against woman dolling themselves up. Be natural ladies! it's sexier to most men!!! Linda explained to me that makeup and hair add a lot to the ladies in photos. She was absolutely right. My wife looked amazing! Another thing I have to say about Linda is her professionalism. She was always on time even though she was sick on the main session!!! Linda wore a face mask so she wouldn't get my wife sick. Linda's commitment to her passion is simply awesome...
    THANK YOU LINDA! HOPEFULLY ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER WILL HIRE YOU AND WE GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
    UNTIL THEN BEST WISHES!!!
    - Don & Diane L.
    Carolyn Married on 09/09/2017
    I was recently married and had a small wedding. A few months after the wedding, my extended family wanted to celebrate with a dinner banquet. I found Linda and she did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my formal dinner party event! I had sent her a few photos of the look I wanted for my makeup, as well as a few looks for my hair. She arrived on time and applied my makeup so perfectly that when I finally was able to look in the mirror, the only touch up I needed was a little darkening of my brows.

She also did a great job with my hair and finished my look beautifully! I am very picky, especially when it comes to hair and makeup because I can apply my own. However, I was really pleased with Linda’s work and she made me look like a princess!

Not only is she incredibly talented with applying makeup to different face types to bring out your natural beauty, she is also very sweet and friendly! I don’t live in the area anymore, but come back often to see friends and family. If I am ever in need of a pro to make me beautiful, I am calling Linda! She really is talented and a pleasure to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Elegante Beaute 1
Exclusive

Beauty on Location Studio Beauty on Location Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only is she super talented with bridal hair and makeup but she is the sweetest person ever! I've know Linda since 2007 and love her work and her passion for what she does...

San Jose San Jose, CA, 95134
Location of (Elegante Beaute)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding