San Jose, San Jose, CA 95134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Elegante Beaute

Elegante Beaute is a hair and makeup artist team based in San Jose, CA who serves Silicon Valley, the San Francisco Bay Area, all the way to up to Sonoma and down to Carmel. We are available to travel world wide as well. Couples will enjoy professional artist Linda’s friendly personality and exceptional talent as she makes them look and feel gorgeous for their wedding day.

Elegante Beaute is a licensed hair and makeup artist who offers many services to couples for their wedding day. She consults with her clients to come up with the perfect looks and even has multiple stylists to help her take care of groups of up to 20. Couples receive hair and makeup trials to practice and tweak looks before the big day. Elegante Beaute offers the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

Elegante Beaute 5
Elegante Beaute 6
Elegante Beaute 7

Carolyn · Married on 09/09/2017

I was recently married and had a small wedding. A few months after the wedding, my extended family wanted to celebrate with a dinner banquet. I found Linda and she did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my formal dinner party event! I had sent her a few photos of the look I wanted for my makeup, as well as a few looks for my hair. She arrived on time and applied my makeup so perfectly that when I finally was able to look in the mirror, the only touch up I needed was a little darkening of my brows.

She also did a great job with my hair and finished my look beautifully! I am very picky, especially when it comes to hair and makeup because I can apply my own. However, I was really pleased with Linda’s work and she made me look like a princess!

Not only is she incredibly talented with applying makeup to different face types to bring out your natural beauty, she is also very sweet and friendly! I don’t live in the area anymore, but come back often to see friends and family. If I am ever in need of a pro to make me beautiful, I am calling Linda! She really is talented and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Elegante Beaute 13
    Elegante Beaute 14
    Elegante Beaute 15
    Elegante Beaute 16

selena · Married on 09/10/2016

Linda is absolutely amazing. I really cannot say enough good things about her. I planned my wedding from across the country and only had reviews to go on when choosing stylists and I have to say I do not regret my choice one bit! From the very beginning Linda made my life easier by immediately responding to my emails and answering all of my questions right away. I cannot say how much this helps. She is so flexible and understanding, and even took the time to do a trial run with me 2 days before the wedding! Not only is Linda amazing at what she does, she also wants to make sure you like what you are seeing and is very open to feedback. As someone who NEVER wears makeup it was slightly scary having all of it put on during the trial. However, once everything was finished and I looked at myself in the mirror I absolutely LOVED it. Our photographer even commented that she did an amazing job and was impressed with how beautiful my hair turned out. Her assistant was also amazing and did the hair of all my bridesmaids and some of the makeup as well. I highly recommend Linda to anyone who wants to look and feel incredible on any big occasion.

TLDR: Linda is amazing, you should book her.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Elegante Beaute FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegante Beaute 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Beauty on Location Studio
    Beauty on Location Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only is she super talented with bridal hair and makeup but she is the sweetest person ever! I've know Linda since 2007 and love her work and her passion for what she does...

• San Jose San Jose, California, 95134 See on map