On WeddingWire since 2008
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is a wedding venue located in San Jose, California. Just under an hour away from San Francisco, the property offers couples a scenic setting for their milestone celebrations. Featuring incredible views, quality service, and a wide variety of food selections, the venue provides a blissful, relaxing ambience for big days.
Facilities and Capacity
Beautifully landscaped with lush greenery and white roses creating a truly romantic ambience. As couples say "I do," the adjacent rolling hills will be their picturesque backdrop. After tying the knot, the celebration can move inside to the golf club's reception area. This event space showcases towering skylights as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. Here, newlyweds can celebrate with anywhere from 50 to 200 guests for a night of dinner, dancing, and memories that will last a lifetime.
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is proud to be a full-service venue that has been a part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry for over 20 years. They offer each couple up to five and a half hours of rental time, an event coordinator, and a get-ready suite. Event rentals are also available to enhance any celebration space. Additional services include:
Couples are invited to choose between a buffet or a plated meal as well as a selection of hand-passed hors d'oeuvres. All catering is provided in-house through the golf club's executive chef and his team. Bar services are also available so that newlyweds and their guests can sip their favorite drinks while celebrating.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
5 User photos
Awesome wedding venue!!
For us, what made Cinnabar stand out from the other venues we visited were...
1) Beautiful location- the drive up to the golf course is sooo extremely scenic and of course the venue is really really pretty.
2) Beautiful reception hall- I mean the reception hall looks beautiful without any decorations, just as is! It is surrounded on two sides with glass doors and windows, which look out to the lush and undulating golf course!
3) Awesome food- the food at Cinnabar is awesome! They have a restaurant onsite for the golf course and we ate there when we went to the venue for the first time. So we knew right off the bat that their food would be good. They do require that the food be catered by them. But trust me, that's a great thing! Our guests were soo happy with the food. When we went for the tasting before our event, we were so happy with all the food that instead of choosing three appetizers from the four we tasted, we decided to keep all four. Same was true for the entrees. We tasted three and were supposed to choose two. Instead we kept all three!
4) Bella and Kristy- awesome event coordinators. They made sure everything was seamless. We didn't have to worry about anything! They helped us choose the really beautiful linens, chargers and napkins. We had wanted blush table cloths with gold napkins. Bella suggested that we change to ivory napkins instead. That was a great choice, because the gold napkins wouldn't look good. Also, they were extremely helpful with our desserts, which were catered by an outside vendor. They made sure the desserts were kept in the fridge and brought them out at the right time to be served to the guests!
5) Bar- there's a bar in the reception hall and we chose to go for the pay by consumption option. So our guests got whatever it is that they wanted, which was great!
All in all, this wedding (rather anniversary) venue was just perfect! This is probably one of the best venues in the bay area as far as value for money is concerned.
Their event coordinators Kendra and Briana are very friendly and incredibly helpful. They made this amazingly stress free. They set up everything perfectly for us and made sure everything was exactly how we requested.
The food was excellent and the setting was beautiful. We can’t recommend them enough!
Highly recommend for an inclusive, reasonably priced, and beautiful venue!
We worked with two event coordinators and both were great, very responsive, and very knowledgeable about anything we asked with a total ‘get it done’ attitude. Kendra Worthington ended up being the event coordinator for the day of our wedding and she was fabulous. She remembered everything from all my numerous emails and our two in-person meetings, and all was executed to perfection. She was accommodating to all requests I made and I felt anything (within reason) that I asked for wasn’t going to be a nickel-and-dimed extra cost but was just done.
At our tasting we were able to finalize many of the details in the wedding. Much to our surprise, the day of our wedding the food was vastly better than what we tasted. So many people came up to us during the event to say how good their meal was.
Setup for our wedding was a breeze, we were able to drop it all off two days before and the team at Cinnabar set everything up. Setup for the band was just as easy as they were given access as early as the day before to get everything situated.
Cinnabar Hills made our wedding day stress-free and allowed us to focus on just having a great time. We highly recommend Cinnabar Hills Golf Club to anyone looking for an all-inclusive, reasonably priced, and beautiful venue.
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Fun place to have your ceremony and reception. The ceremony area and reception locations are right next to each other. Makes it very easy for guests. We've worked with Kim for many years and she does make the day of experience even more fun - And she has a great sense of humor (which is needed from time to time). :)
Cinnabar continues to be one of my favorite venues! Everything is laid out beautifully and the added cherry on top is their coordinator Kim! She is a love !!!
Would you like to visit?