Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is a classic golf and country club located in San Jose, California. Couples will experience spectacular views at this first-rate facility. Their experienced staff will provide award-winning service at this indoor and outdoor venue. Cinnabar Hills Golf Club promises to make your dream wedding happen with the help of their amazing coordinator.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this country venue. They offer a gorgeous ceremony patio surrounded by lush gardens. The majority of the year, your photos will be filled with bright colors as their flowers bloom. For your reception, you can move into their spacious banquet room. It features floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing in an abundance of light. It also has a permanent 20-foot by 20-foot dance floor in the middle of the dining room.
This full-service venue has been a part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry for over 15 years. They offer each couple five hours of rental time, an event coordinator and a bridal suite. Cinnabar Hills Golf Club also offers event rentals, and allows you to bring in your own vendors. Additional services included:
Couples can choose between hors d'oeuvres, a buffet or a plated meal. They also offer a cake package as well.
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this golf and country club is also happy to host your engagement party. Additional events include:
Recommended by 99% of couples
Jenny · Married on 05/14/2016
This wedding venue was absolutely perfect for us and Charlene and Taylor were the best!! They were super responsive, patient, accommodating, and organized.Sent on 07/12/2017
Here are all the reasons why Cinnabar was amazing:
- outdoor ceremony with a natural arbor with flowers (i.e. save on flowers/ceremony setup)
- half outdoor/half indoor cocktail reception for maximum flexibility and ability to bask in/hide from the weather
- indoor reception for hiding from the elements and a nice clean indoor bathroom
- the food really blew our mind! They have whole cuts for filet mignon cooked nicely to a medium rare
- super super competitive pricing
- remote as it's nestled in the hills but not so remote that guests have to drive hours to get to your wedding
- you have the whole day to set up! (Slash they actually set it up for you)
- flexibility for DIY things (we made our own centerpieces!)
- large enough ~200 people and a sizable dance floor for alllllll the dancing!!
- the venue itself is gorgeous and well maintained
- all of their recommended vendors that we used were amazing and had affordably competitive pricing
- most of all, having organized coordinators (Charlene and Taylor) can really ease all the pain and stress of wedding planning. On the day of, I was the most chill bride ever thanks to Charlene and Taylor!
Allie · Married on 07/14/2017
I got married at Cinnabar a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! The venue is absolutely beautiful! The coordinators at Cinnabar take care of everything for you the day-of, and were extremely helpful in planning the event. Cinnabar was a lot more affordable than other venues I looked at in the Bay Area, and was worth every penny! My husband and I had so much fun, and would definitely recommend this venue to any bride!Sent on 07/24/2017
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club's reply:
User5624802 · 2+ years ago
My Fiance and I are very pleased with the services we have been getting from Cinnabar, they are great with working with our schedules (since we are coming from a few hours away). When walking into this place, it was great, we were greeted amazingly, and not everything was about money. I love the employees and the range of different packages Cinnabar has to offer! Now just counting down the days until the wedding, and we can't wait.Sent on 11/18/2015
Cinnabar Hills Golf Club Price Rates
Fun place to have your ceremony and reception. The ceremony area and reception locations are right next to each other. Makes it very easy for guests. We've worked with Kim for many years and she does make the day of experience even more fun - And she has a great sense of humor (which is needed from time to time). :)
Cinnabar continues to be one of my favorite venues! Everything is laid out beautifully and the added cherry on top is their coordinator Kim! She is a love !!!