Tracy, CA 95376 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About All in the Details

From small weddings to large scale events we provide the professional to make it happen.

Personal one on one planning is the key to a great event, let us handle the Details so you can enjoy your event.

We provide referrals for other professionals that help us make your event the best it can be, one company cant do it all.

Need ideas, we have done 1000's of all types of events and can help take your ideas and make them Awesome.

All in the Details, planning event and making memories one event at a time...

2 Reviews for All in the Details

Jenni · Married on 06/04/2017

Their name says it all...ALL IN THE DETAILS, and they cover every single detail!! I didn't have to ask for anything, I filled out their brief detailed paperwork and they did everything, they arrived on time, they even made sure that the spacing of the wedding attendants and the distance of their walk was cued perfectly to the song I selected and blended perfectly to my entrance song. While we took pictures they had our guests entertained and when we arrived they even had our first drink ready for us when we came in. THANK YOU TO DAVE, Randy & DJ you really made our wedding over the top perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Allison · Married on 05/29/2011

Dave is a great DJ and all of our family loved him! He was also a great value compared to most of the DJs and DJ companies in the bay area. My mom loved him because he brought extra linens and pins for the boys' boutonnieres (when the florist forgot). The only issue was that I asked him not to do the gimmicky stuff, and he did some gimmicky stuff. But like I said, the family loved him! He did make the wedding fun and played music that everyone danced to all night! I was surprised at how packed the dance floor was all the way until the end.

Sent on 06/21/2011