JD Productions

Roseville, CA View map Visit website
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

JD Productions is a professional DJ and MC company based in Roseville, California. They provide fun and memorable moments with great music to keep your guests dancing until the end of the evening. JD Productions involves your guests while keeping the focus on you to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be.

Experience
Cheryl and JD Firestone are the owners behind JD Productions. They've been in the wedding industry for over 20 years, providing interactive entertainment to Sacramento and Placer Counties. They believe guests should be involved in the festivities rather than sitting back on the sidelines. JD uses his talents as an accomplished dancer and music devotee to get even the most reserved attendee on the dance floor.

JD Productions is a full-service DJ company offering a full consultation for your ceremony and reception. They will coordinate with all of your vendors on-site to ensure a seamless event. Their services include:

• Interactive MC
  • Lighting
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Travel expenses
  • Disco ball
  • Do-not-play list
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,195.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Hailey
    Hailey Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A+ experience, highly recommend!

The DJ can really make or break an event. I had several friends tell me to make sure I hire a great DJ because they had bad experiences with theirs. The DJ sets the tone for the party so you want to make sure they are on the same page as you. JD was THE BEST!! From the beginning, he was so responsive, communicated well, gave me several song lists to choose from for the walk out song, first dance, bouquet toss, etc. He was super flexible when I wanted to add in or delete things from the schedule. He met with us to determine our backyard wedding layout and where things should go, got all the important details for the night and made sure all our questions were answered. He did trivia to excuse guests from their tables, everybody loved this!! Guests got to learn fun facts about my husband and I and it was really funny to hear their answers. JD was out of the dance floor teaching us the moves to the electric slide and gave us maracas (so much fun!!) to dance with! He was go great at announcing reminders to sign our guest book or about what was coming next. The music was perfect! He played the songs I had requested and took requests from guests. The music was always on point, the dance floor was always full and we got so many great photos! He even got us a wedding gift! He kept the night flowing and told us what was to come next so that we didn't forget anything. He sent all other vendors the schedule he made for the night so that everyone was on the same page. If you want a DJ that is personable, patient, pays attention to the details, serves you and your needs, and knows how to host one hell of a party.. hire JD!! So many of our guests complimented him and said how friendly he was and that the music was great! I couldn't wait to write a review for JD so that others can experience the great service we had. We are so happy we hired JD and would use him again in the future!! Thank you so much JD for making our night so memorable!! 🎵

JD Productions's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Hailey! I was thrilled to DJ/MC your wedding and to create great memories for you, Casey, your family, and friends!
  • Annie
    Annie P. Married on 12/04/2021

JD was amazing!

Out of all the DJs I interviewed he was the most enthusiastic, knowledgeable and just plain likeable kind of guy. Putting all that aside, he blew us away with how he put it all together for us on our special day. The lighting was more than I expected and of course the music was perfectly timed. He kept the party moving all throughout and didn't miss any details. He was an absolute delight. I highly recommend him - I wouldn't go with anyone else.

JD Productions's reply:

Thank you Annie for the wonderfule review. It was my pleasure to create great memories for you, Roger, and your family, and friends!
    Genna Z. Married on 09/25/2021

Incredible

He made it the most incredible day. From giving us all the resources for songs and completely scheduling the time line and keeping us on time!! He gave us a ton of ideas to make the day even more special and didn’t make one mistake! I highly recommend jd entertainment

JD Productions's reply:

Genna, thanks for your wonderful review. I was thrilled to create great memories for you, Jack, your family, and friends!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Brianne & Jefrey
39 photos · 06/29/2019

Pricing

Capture Create Studios Capture Create Studios Wedding Photographers

JD is a great DJ, and has an amazing personality! He is great at running the event, keeping everything on track with your timeline as well as getting the party started!! There are so many DJ's out there that try to do this job, but JD does it effortlessly and with a smile the entire time. He is great with all of the guests and makes sure to include everyone, he is a great DJ!

Greater Sacramento and Placer Counties, Available for travel Roseville, 95678
Location of (JD Productions)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding