JD Productions Reviews

74 | Roseville, CA

74 Reviews for JD Productions

Tamra Elledge · Married on 08/01/2020

The perfect evening!

JD took the time to make sure every detail was perfect. He realy listened to everything we wanted and customize our wedding to who we are. We had so many compliments from our guest on how smoothly the evening went and we owe that all to JD!

Sent on 10/19/2020

JD Productions's reply:

Tamra, I enjoyed creating great memories for you, Ryan, your family and guests! Thank you for entrusting me with your celebration. And thank you for your wonderful review!
  • Ashlie

Ashlie Furniss · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolute perfection

Our original DJ had flaked two days before our wedding and we panicked. We sent out a million emails and we were so incredibly lucky to have found JD to swoop in and save the day. He is worth every penny. He has incredible experience and professionalism and he directed out wedding with such ease. Everyone loved him and he made it so much more fun with the Trivia game and his high energy. Anyone who uses his services will get more then they pay for. He is excellent and we were so lucky to have him save our wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2019

JD Productions's reply:

Ashlie, I'm glad you and Cory found me as well. I was so honored to create great memories for you and your guests!
  • Christine

Christine St. Lawrence · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ!

JD was wonderful. He took care of all our needs and made our day beyond special. He kept our wedding flowing smooth and played all our songs perfectly and even made sure my husband had a special message from his dad who couldn’t be there. He went above and beyond and we would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much, JD. You are awesome!

Sent on 10/03/2019

JD Productions's reply:

Christine, you're welcome. I enjoyed being the DJ/MC for you and Ken. It was a great day and I was so glad to have been a part of your celebration!

Breann · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ for any event

JD was amazing from start to finish. He really understands what gets people on the floor. We received numerous compliments on the music choices. He is super organized. You won’t need a wedding planner. So you’ll save money there. Our dance floor stayed packed the whole night and people were not ready to leave.
    He also teaches the group dancing. My husband can’t dance but JD got him on the floor doing the electric slide and Cupid’s shuffle.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Dave · event on: 06/15/2018

Early set up, keeps the dances going, asks for your music list, willing to help organize.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 04/05/2018

JD was AMAZING! He put a lot of effort into making our wedding reception personalized and memorable. He always kept the mood upbeat and was so easy to work with leading up to the event. I was beyond impressed by his professionalism and the product he delivered. Definitely 5 stars hands down!

Sent on 05/07/2018

E · event on: 02/23/2018

We have now used JD for two events, and have had a wonderful experience both times. JD is very organized, easy to work with and wonderful at engaging everyone in the room (especially the kids).

Sent on 04/29/2018

Nancy · event on: 02/09/2018

We used JD for our Father Daughter Dinner and Dance. He did an outstanding job running the entire evening. He made announcements, did our raffle, and played upbeat and fun music for our dads and daughters to dance to. One of the things I love most about JD is how he interacts with the crowd. He doesn't just play music but does a lot of interactive activities, games, and dances that helps get the crowd involved. I had several dads tell me that our Father Daughter Dance is more fun than any other they had been to and attributed a big part of that to JD. He is amazing!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Dave · event on: 12/15/2017

JD was a great DJ and "ring leader". He kept everything light and provided his lighting to improve the ambiance of our Holiday Gala. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Kerri · event on: 12/01/2017

JD Productions, Quality DJ Entertainment offered his services to our non-profit for our fundraising event and we were so thrilled. We originally asked him only for uplighting and he ended up offering to create ambiance for our entire backyard and created the mood with a DJ set our there. We were thankful for his giving heart, professionalism, and quality! Everyone had a really good time!

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • User3962311 · event on: 10/29/2017

JD selects wonderful songs! He was our DJ for our church Fall Festival. He brought speakers that could be heard for our entire church parking lots. He made announcements during the event, and he had lots of people dancing! He made the Fall Festival special!

Sent on 11/28/2017

dj · Married on 07/31/2017

JD kept in touch with us every step of the way. His attention to detail and professionalism was most surprising and refreshing. He mapped out every portion of the program and took charge so that my new husband and I could sit back and just enjoy the reception. When the caterer failed to bring enough food for everybody and had to scramble to get more food there, JD took up the slack, added music, and pretty much held down the fort when a lesser DJ would have fallen apart. But not this man! In addition to all the other great things he did, He took care to know how to pronounce everyone's name, he recorded our commitment statements to each other and blended into our first song beautifully. In addition to that he was able to pull music up that he had not planned to play that matched the burning of are sparklers at the end of the night. I highly recommend JD productions for your next event.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lisa · event on: 03/04/2017

JD is AMAZING! This is the second year we have used him for DJ and lighting for our school dance and it has been amazing. He is a great entertainer and has a great mix of music plus games that all the children and parents enjoyed! He offers great lighting options too! We are so blessed that he has been able to accommodate us the past two years and make our event a huge success! Thanks so much JD!!!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • User3962311 · event on: 02/03/2017

JD provided our music/entertainment for our Daddy/Daughter Dance/Dinner at our church. It was a 60s theme, and the music selection was relevant and fun. He kept the dads and daughters out on the dance floor till well past time to end. No one wanted to go home!

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • User7752663 · event on: 01/14/2017

JD was absolutely amazing from the the first phone call through the end of the event. He was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. We all enjoyed the in person meeting the month before the event. My kids didn't even want him to leave our house! His online forms helped us plan the event and the meeting helped put it all together. His suggestions based on his past experience were fantastic. The event itself was great!!!! The kids and adults loved JD and he really kept the party going. With JD, there is absolutely no need to have any other activities or vendors (i.e. photo booth) at the event because he engages everyone!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Stacy · event on: 10/15/2016

JD is wonderful and extremely accommodating. Despite torrential rain, the show went on and we danced until our feet hurt. Thank you JD, see you next year!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Nick · Married on 10/15/2016

JD worked tirelessly to make our day wonderful, and his performance was far above what I could have dreamed of. His lighting arrangement was fantastic, his music choices were a hit, and he acquainted himself well with every one of my guests. I've been told over and over since my wedding that it was the best/funnest/greatest wedding they've been to, and I can only say that it was JD that made that happen. The only problem you will have with JD is that you will want to pay him more than what is contracted. I would recommend his service to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Karen · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend JD Productions as your DJ/MC for your event.
    JD was outstanding at our marriage celebration on Sat. 9/24/16. We had a Las Vegas themed wedding celebration as we were married in Las Vegas last June, but had our celebration later. One of the best things JD does is that he will meet with you to develop a timeline and help you select music. JD kept the party going, with great music and was able to transition people from mingling to playing a game, eating, to the champagne toast, watching our wedding DVD, and taking photos in the photo booth as well as dancing. Many of my guests commented that JD was one of the best DJs they’ve seen.
    Great job JD! Thanks so much for helping us host a great wedding celebration.
    Karen Goodman & Rick Stetson

Sent on 10/25/2016

Vanessa · Married on 08/21/2016

I found JD Productions advertised in a couple of my wedding magazines and after my husband did extensive research, he concluded that JD would be the best to interview 1st. JD came to our house and gave us a very thorough presentation in a relaxed manner. He presented several different packages for every budget, and then demonstrated his sound and light effects. We knew that we liked him right away and so we hired him on the spot. From that point on JD organized our wedding in an amazing way! He sent us a list of commonly used songs for every part of the ceremony and reception so that we could get some ideas. When we met with him shortly before the wedding we were still stumped as to a few songs and so he went through several songs with us to help us to make our final decisions. From that point on he kept everyone involved by sending copies of the ceremony and reception agenda with our song choices to all the important people involved. At the rehearsal he went through each song to make sure that everything ran smoothly which was a good thing because one song came out of order. He made sure the pastor and groom had microphones which was essential for an outdoor wedding with a slight breeze. Everything ran perfectly on the day of the wedding with his help. He made sure people were where they needed to be to get through all of the events. He personalized the introduction of the wedding party and got us all dancing as we entered the ballroom. Lots of people danced to the variety of music and everybody that I talked to had a great time. JD was so easy going and funny and he made our wedding AWESOME! He was a pleasure to work with and so I would recommend JD Productions to anybody having an event that you want to remember forever!

Sent on 12/06/2016

tracy · event on: 07/23/2016

JD has provided DJ and entertainment services at both of our sons' Bar Mitzvahs and we would recommend him very highly. He is super organized and very easy to work with. He was completely committed to making sure that each of our sons' celebrations were unique to their choices and interests and made the party great fun for both adults and teen guests.

He is terrific!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Cayla · Married on 06/18/2016

JD WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! HE DID EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED WITH THE UPLIGHTING AT OUR WEDDING AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. HE WAS ALSO THE ONLY VENDOR THAT GAVE US A WEDDING CARD AND EVEN DANCED WITH THE GUESTS. HE IS SO PERSONABLE AND I'M PRETTY SURE MY HUSBAND WOULD'VE MARRIED HIM IF I WASN'T THERE. LOL HE LOVED JD SO MUCH! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE AND WE WILL USE HIM FOR ALL EVENTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO SPECIAL!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Victoria · event on: 05/21/2016

JD Productions rocks! Not only does JD pay attention to what it is you need/want, he goes above and beyond to be sure your event is a success. JD "gets it" when it comes to keeping the celebration on track and moving. The music choices are selected in a sequence that stays interesting and appropriate. JD provided the entertainment at our non-profit's first big event - the Heroes & Hounds Motorcycle Poker Run. In addition to a great selection of songs for the crowd of veterans and people of a certain age, he made several announcements during the event that helped us raise money for our raffle; and, JD is creative when it comes to making a less than perfect venue seem like Carnegie Hall. We can't say enough about JD Productions and will use them for all future fundraising events.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Peyton · event on: 05/14/2016

DJ was super great. We got lots of compliments. He really kept the kids going. I wasn't sure what to think of a "one man show." Don't judge the book by the cover - he's great.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Steven · Married on 04/23/2016

From the first time we meet JD we knew we had found our DJ for our wedding. JD's experience, thoughtfulness and enthusiasm helped make our ceremony and reception a magical night for my wife and I.

Look no further for a DJ as you have found your man in JD; he will treat you right. Don't forget to ask him about the sweetheart message...you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lisa · event on: 03/05/2016

JD did an amazing job with our school dance! He made the music great and was a pleasure to work with before and during.

Sent on 04/26/2016