1700 Trilogy Parkway, Brentwood, CA 94513 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Club Los Meganos

Club Los Meganos is a luxury resort club set within the tranquil Trilogy at The Vineyards community in Brentwood, California. This contemporary wedding venue is a spectacular location for your dream wedding, combining striking architecture and interior design with a stunning view of Mount Diablo to create an atmosphere for your big day. Club Los Meganos services a variety of wedding events including engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and ceremonies.

Facilities and Capacity

This East Bay venue can effortlessly accommodate your precise vision for your wedding day. It provides a selection of indoor and outdoor spaces for large celebrations with your loved ones and intimate affairs with a magical atmosphere. The Mount Diablo Event Center has a guest capacity of 216, floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious dance floor, and an outside patio with breathtaking mountain views. The Mount Diablo Event Lawn has a guest capacity of 216. It is located outside the Mount Diablo Events Center, offering guests a picturesque setting of the lush greenery. Abby’s Gourmet Studio & Patio has a guest capacity of 60 and is an ideal venue for your rehearsal dinner, providing a premium dining experience.

Club Los Meganos will ensure the provision of enjoyable entertainment for you and your guests with a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. The John Marsh Exploration Lounge and Helak Grand Living Room allow guests to spend time with friends and take in the spectacular views. The Delta Athletic Club provides premium fitness equipment for guests as well as classes with personal trainers. Tennis enthusiasts can enjoy a range of four courts to choose from. The Sawa Spa allows you to relax and refresh with its four treatment rooms, nail room, and outdoor spa and relaxation area.

Cuisine

Club Los Meganos delivers a seamless catering service for guests, with appetizing dishes and high-quality service. This dedicated team of culinary professionals will ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. There is a variety of catering options for guests, including a cocktail hour reception with hors d’ oeuvres, buffet-style meals, plated dishes, desserts, and after-hours stations. Club Los Meganos also has skilled servers on hand to accommodate any specific requirements you may have.

This Brentwood-based club resort allows you to create a wedding event that fits your personal style, budget, and taste. Club Los Meganos has an experienced event planning team to assist in making your vision a reality. Club Los Meganos additionally provides bar services, get-ready suites, cleanup, setup, and event rentals such as tables, chairs, and linens for your wedding event.

Follow Club Los Meganos on

Videos 1 Video

30 Reviews for Club Los Meganos

Chelseah L. · Married on 05/12/2020

Wonder Team gives the best Pandemic Wedding of 2020

TL;DR: Club Los Meganos was able to give us the most memorable and special ceremony and reception, despite quarantine in 2020. If you are looking for an amazing group of people who go above and beyond for you, this is where you need to get married. Shoutout to the following people:
    - Our Wonder Woman event planner: Kristen McElley
    - Our Hardworking wedding concierge: Jessie Rodriguez
    - Our beautifully sweet event assistant: Lacey Lopez

When my husband and I were looking for a venue that would accommodate the number of people for our wedding, we were met were overrated prices and crazy additional costs that weren't needed. I was becoming discouraged about finding the perfect venue for our reception until my husband found Club Los Meganos. From the first phone call with the events manager, Kristen, I knew there was going to be something special about this place.

We made our way to the venue and were immediately met with a welcoming crew. Kristen showed us the space and how pricing would go, and we were SHOCKED at how reasonable the price was for such a huge space! She made herself available at all times whenever we had questions, concerns, or changes, making our worries at ease. Even when changes were being made in the venue space, she made it her priority to always call us and let us know so that we can check any changes with our vendors.

Then the worst news happened: Covid hit and stay at home orders were implemented. We kept in touch with Kristen over the next few months to make sure we were still able to have our wedding. With encouraging moments of being able to do a taste test with our parents, choosing our linens, making our programs, meeting wedding concierge Jessie, and meeting event assistant, Lacy, we felt that everything was going to be okay. Even with cutting down our guest count, everything seemed full speed ahead. And once again our fears were met: Contra Costa was moving into a purple tier three weeks before the wedding. My husband and I prayed and kept in close contact with Kristen during the next week as she was figuring out if we were in the clear. And finally on that Friday three weeks before, we got the green light.

On the day of the rehearsal, Kristen and her team were on top of everything. From getting everyone in place, to arranging seats and timing of walking down the aisle, it went smoothly. Mid-rehearsal, all of us received was seemed like an amber alert on our phones. Looking we saw that the stay at home order was implemented again, but this time it was the day AFTER the wedding! We couldn't have been more thrilled!

The day of the wedding came, and Kristen and the team were able to let us into our respective suites and bring us anything we needed to make sure we got ready on time. From getting us drinks, making sure my husband and I didn't see each other until I walked down the aisle, getting items in and our of our dressing room, and even to hype all of the wedding party up, they made it so much easier for us to breathe and enjoy the moment. Our ceremony was the most beautiful moment in our lives, and no issues happened that day. They kept us on time even to do a vineyard shoot before our reception, and made sure we were the first people taken care of.

I was surprising my husband with a special number from Selena, which I had to change my outfit mid reception. They made sure to get me in and out of my outfit in time to perform, and that was the highlight of the day. Ending the night with some sparklers and a delicious fry bar, I knew nothing could compare to this day.

I know this is super long, but you have to understand how much Kristen, Jessie, and Lacey did for us and our wedding. They went above and beyond what any normal event planners would do for their clients. In the end they weren't just someone we hired, they became our family. Thank you again Club Los Meganos for making our wedding day the most memorable and special day of our lives. We love you all so much.

Love Always,
    Malcolm & Chelseah Henzaga

Sent on 01/15/2021

Christina S. · Married on 11/11/2019

The best and easiest day!

Club Los Meganos was the very first and only venue I looked at. I got engaged in November 2018 and had my eye on CLM for months. We weren't actively planning a wedding, then something hit us and we decided to plan a wedding in two months. Kristen came to save the day and help me figure it all out. I thought (and knew) I was crazy for wanting to plan a semi-big wedding in two months, but Kristen reassured me every step of the way. We were SO lucky that everything was available for a Monday wedding, and even luckier that we had Kristen guiding us through the whole process. I can't say enough great things about Club Los Meganos and the level of service provided. Kristen accommodated (and cheered on) my ideas and went above and beyond. My guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was, how delicious our signature drinks were, how awesome the outdoor games were, how yummy the sundae bar was, and how sweet the venue was. There were plenty of areas to relax outside away from the music. We had something going on at all times and I didn't even have to think about setting it all up or taking it all down. Kristen and her team were ON IT. I can rave for hours, days, months, and years to come. My husband and I highly recommend booking this venue. It was affordable, the service was great, and the options are endless. We loved every second of our experience!

Sent on 01/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Club Los Meganos FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Champagne Toast
    Open Bar
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    November
    December

• Discovery Bay Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

Last weekend we photographed our fourth wedding at Club Los Meganos. We LOVE this place - great staff, great food, and beautiful grounds! It's a photographer's dream! A dream for brides too, because there is a wide variety of backdrops for amazing photos! Be sure to speak with Marc Valone who coordinates weddings there. He is kind, courteous, professional, and really busts his behind to make sure weddings go smoothly and everyone, including vendors, are taken care of. If you're getting married, do yourself a favor and check this place out! It's a true hidden gem.

• Napa Valley Linens Wedding Rentals

Trilogy is a new beautiful Venue for your wedding! Love the decor and the food is delicious! Wonderful lawn and patio areas as well.

• 1700 Trilogy Parkway Brentwood, CA, 94513 See on map
    925-392-3994 (Phone number)
    Location of (Club Los Meganos)

Club Los Meganos frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Club Los Meganos?

Club Los Meganos includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Club Los Meganos, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Club Los Meganos includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At Club Los Meganos, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Club Los Meganos includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Limited Bar
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Club Los Meganos in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Club Los Meganos for wedding events is known for:

• Country/Golf Club
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Club Los Meganos for wedding events?

Club Los Meganos offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Club Los Meganos offer?

Club Los Meganos offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Club Los Meganos offer for wedding events?

Club Los Meganos offers the following services for wedding events:

• Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend Club Los Meganos and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Club Los Meganos is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.