Club Los Meganos Reviews

28 | Brentwood, CA

28 Reviews for Club Los Meganos

Christina Solorzano · Married on 11/11/2019

The best and easiest day!

Club Los Meganos was the very first and only venue I looked at. I got engaged in November 2018 and had my eye on CLM for months. We weren't actively planning a wedding, then something hit us and we decided to plan a wedding in two months. Kristen came to save the day and help me figure it all out. I thought (and knew) I was crazy for wanting to plan a semi-big wedding in two months, but Kristen reassured me every step of the way. We were SO lucky that everything was available for a Monday wedding, and even luckier that we had Kristen guiding us through the whole process. I can't say enough great things about Club Los Meganos and the level of service provided. Kristen accommodated (and cheered on) my ideas and went above and beyond. My guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was, how delicious our signature drinks were, how awesome the outdoor games were, how yummy the sundae bar was, and how sweet the venue was. There were plenty of areas to relax outside away from the music. We had something going on at all times and I didn't even have to think about setting it all up or taking it all down. Kristen and her team were ON IT. I can rave for hours, days, months, and years to come. My husband and I highly recommend booking this venue. It was affordable, the service was great, and the options are endless. We loved every second of our experience!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • KARINA

KARINA IRAHETA-GUIDOTTI · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing and Awesome service

AMAZING!!! There’s so many wonderful things about this venue. The venue is beautiful very well designed and decorated. You really don’t have to over do it at all when it comes to decorations and props. There is so much space and so many different places to hang out you don’t feel like you’re in between 4 walls during the entire event. I received so many compliments from family and friends about this venue. The food was very delicious and there’s many options to chose from. Basically anything you chose to have they will make it happen! I wish I could relive our special day again! I am beyond thankful with Kristen for helping us, and being so understanding with all of the requests and details my husband and I had. It was truly magical and perfect in every way! Kristen is such a valuable asset to Club Los Meganos. She was available at all times. Her response to emails and phone calls was top notch. She is very detail oriented and everything is clear from the beginning, from pricing to the smallest detail she will make sure it’s on paper. The venue also provided us with a “Bridal Concierge” her name was Jessica, she was phenomenal!!! She was by my side literally the entire day. She made sure our entire bridal party was comfortable. She really got things going that day. Honestly I think that’s why I was so calm the entire morning before the wedding started. She brought all of our food and drinks to our room and was just so sweet and understanding. She’s a very young lady with so much potential and I’m extremely happy she was there to help at every moment. I can go on with so many more compliments! My husband and I are just so thankful with the entire staff. There was 3 weddings that weekend between Fri-Sun, but the staff was still so hard working and always happy to help out at any moment. ♥️♥️

Sent on 10/20/2019

Club Los Meganos's reply:

Oh Karina these are the sweetest words ever!!! Jessie & I had such an amazing time working with you two and hope that in some way we end up connecting again! You two are one in a million and we cannot wait to continue to see your love story unfold!!!!

Morgan Van Horn · Married on 07/09/2019

Best of the best!

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Kristen and the process Club Los Meganos takes to ensure each wedding goes on without a hitch! I am a very type A person, and Kristen made sure that every detail of our day was perfect. She was always available to answer any questions, and worked with us on details we wanted that were specific to our day. I cannot recommend them enough!! Your wedding will be so elegant, and having it be the most special day of your life, there won't be anything you'll need to worry about the day of. Club Los Meganos made our dreams come true!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Alicia

Francesca Solano · Married on 04/07/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Our daughter's wedding reception was held at Club Los Meganos in April 2019. The venue is really lovely, with added whimsical touches such as a bocce ball court, giant chess set, reflecting pond and fire pit. Our 165 guests were treated royally...the food, the decor and the ambiance were truly special. Couldn't be happier with our on-site day of wedding planner, Cynthia, who helped us with all the many details. Many of our guests came up to me and commented on what a beautiful venue it is. Such a happy day...Thanks Club Los Meganos!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Tsunekawa · Married on 04/05/2019

Wonderful experience!

My wife and I had a wonderful wedding at Trilogy. It's a beautiful venue with an incredible kitchen staff and an amazing coordinator. Everything was taken off of our hands and ran smoothly.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Vinh

Vinh Nguyen · Married on 02/11/2019

Gorgeous venue, amazing coordinators, flawless staff, amazing wedding

Well where to begin, Cynthia & Kristen were our coordinators and day of coordinators. First I want to say that they are incredible at their job, emails were promptly responded to, changes were made immediately, and their expert advice made our wedding go beyond expectations.

I think most people would have a lot of anxiety during not only the wedding planning stages but also the day of but I can tell you that with these guys and their team, we had zero stress, zero anxiety and of course ZERO problems. They planned everything down to the minute, and even though we were the reasons that things didn't go on time, they were excellent at handling any last minute changes.

When we were behind, they never pushed us to get back to our original routine, but rather asked us what we wanted and how we wanted it. Best yet, most of this was done behind the scenes, they allowed us to have all the fun we wanted while maintaining the structure that all weddings have.

If I had the chance to redo it all over again, we would book the same venue and hire the same coordinators. I can't thank them enough for making sure that our special day was the most special day we've ever had! And they achieved it, beyond our wildest dreams.

Now a bit about the venue, it is freaking GORGEOUS. The ceremonial lawn was huge and scenic. The minimalist lawn area added a degree of elegance that we hadn't expected. The actual hall was gorgeous, and HUGE we had about 120 people and we easily could have had double that. The entire grounds were amazing, so much room for everyone to roam around in. I didn't even get a chance to explore the entire place as it was way too big for how fast everything went.

If you guys want a place that's already beautiful and requires very little decorations, this is it. Some uplights and flowers are all you need (maybe not even flowers?). The staff is incredibly polite, professional and extremely well trained. Everyone at our wedding loved the venue, and they loved how kind each and every member of the staff was. I honestly cannot recommend this place enough, I can't recommend our coordinators enough.

I would say, take your chances with them (but honestly you're not gambling at all, these guys are the real deal!). Do yourselves a favor, book Club Los Meganos and don't look back. Your day will be beyond expectation.

Love,
    Navi & Vinh 2019

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing wedding venue!

Since our very first visit to Club Los Meganos my husband and I knew this venue was the one. From beginning to end our experience was truly so enjoyable. Their staff, Jenna, Cynthia, and Jennifer are the best in the game and know exactly what they are doing. They respond quickly to emails/calls, keep you on track with wedding planning, help with wedding timeline, execute a great rehearsal, and are there by your side on the day of the wedding. We received many compliments from our guests--some even told us this was the best wedding they have ever been too. For our wedding we chose a buffet and the food was delicious! I simply cannot say enough great things about this venue! Thank you again, Club Los Meganos. We will NEVER forget our special day and are forever grateful for the everlasting memories you helped create with all of our friends and family.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Ja'Neene

Ja'neene Staton · Married on 10/21/2018

Can’t Say Enough!

Your wedding day is one you will never forget. Your venue selection should reflect the importance of your special day, with a stellar staff to match. My husband and I found this and more at Club Los Meganos. We were immediately struck by the beauty of the venue and were further impressed by their exceptional staff. In addition, the venue also offers several beautiful picturesque options. I’m forever greatful to Jenna and Jennifer for all they did to bring our wedding dreams to fruition. Take a tour, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Traci Everitt · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

We feel so lucky to have had are wedding at Club los Meganos; Jenna Choban was the absolute best! She made the entire year of planning run so smoothly, and the day of could not have gone better. We love love love her and this venue! Anyone would be lucky to be married here!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Dream Team for our Club Los Meganos Wedding!

The team at Club Los Meganos are nothing short of wonderful! From the initial planning, tastings, to day-of preparations - they were 1000% on top of their game and made sure our special day went off without a hitch. I cannot thank them enough for taking away any and all worries when it came to making sure things ran smoothly on our big day. I did not have a designated wedding planner, so we were extra careful to make sure we had designated family members/friends, etc. in the loop to keep things running on schedule, but everyone at Club Los Meganos had us covered from the morning-of getting ready, all the way until the end of the night when we were the only ones left. I cannot recommend this venue, and the staff highly enough! Also, the grounds are absolutely beautiful - and neutral so you can transform the space however you'd like depending on your theme, etc.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Shelly · Married on 04/28/2018

We got married at Club Los Meganos on April 28th, 2018 and it was all I dreamed of and more! From the start of the process, the service was amazing. We had our first appointment and immediately fell in love with how beautiful the venue was from the rose garden, the ceremony lawn and the reception hall. We booked it right away! Throughout the year and a half of planning I worked with Jenna Choban who was our coordinator. She was the incredible coordinator anyone could ever have. I had so many questions and concerns about the weather, last minute changes, minor details, as I'm sure many brides do especially when they day gets closer but Jenna was always quick to respond to my emails with all of my questions and concerns answered, she really made my stress level so minimal because I trusted that she would make our wedding perfect and boy, did they!! The day of the wedding they had all of the set up done perfectly and we had someone consistently by our sides asking if we needed anything, water, food ect. It was so great! The team there is by far the best, always attentive and with smiling faces! All of our guest raved about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was! Everyone enjoyed it so much. If you are looking to have a beautiful wedding and also want to convenience of having someone handle almost everything for you, then Club Los Meganos is the perfect place, we can't say enough good things about it. We love it so much that we are now hosting our corporate events there regularly! I highly recommend checking this place out, I am certain you'll love it as much as we do!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Tracy · Married on 04/21/2018

Had our wedding here in April 2018. Jenna Choban was amazing! It was everything we hoped, dreamed it would be and MORE!!! Jenna just made everything wonderful for us! The venue is Gorgeous! Food delicious! It was truly a wonderful and PERFECT wedding day for us!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Ashlynn · Married on 03/17/2018

An Absolute Dream!

Club Los Meganos is the perfect venue for any couple looking to have a beautiful and stress-free wedding. My husband and I were overwhelmed by the impeccable service and care that the staff of Club Los Meganos provided from the moment we started planning until the very end of our wedding day. Kristen, Cynthia, and Jennifer are communicative, detail-oriented, and completely dedicated to ensuring that every detail of your day is perfect. The Club itself is gorgeous, and has both beautiful outdoor spaces which feature stunning views of Mount Diablo and the surrounding vineyards, as well as a spacious indoor area which is full of natural light, and can easily be transformed to suit any style of decor. Our wedding day was an absolute dream, and we would happily recommend Club Los Meganos to anyone hunting for the perfect space to celebrate their marriage.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Vk · Married on 11/24/2017

From the very first communication to the last thank you, we couldn’t have asked for a better group of individuals to help, guide, and coordinate our wedding! Jenna, Cynthia, and Jennifer are absolutely the dream team! They were super helpful and professional throughout the wedding planning process and were on top of everything the day of! Planning a wedding is not easy but they made it fun and we could not have asked for a smoother wedding. We really appreciated all the time and effort they took to get to know us. Also a big shout out to Chef Frank who went out of his way to ensure every guest would be satisfied with the food ( our guests combined probably had every dietary restriction in the books!) We were very pleased with how delicious and diverse the food was, especially the Channa Masala! We would definitely recommend Club Los Meganos to any couple looking for their wedding venue!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception here on 11/18/17. We had booked 1 year in advance, and from the very beginning Club Los Meganos' communication was impeccable. Jenna Choban and her team are absolutely amazing! She listened to all of our requests and did so much for us the day of the wedding and the coordination was just seamless! She kept everything moving and communicated with every vendor when we ended up running late from the bride & groom photos. She gave great feedback, and addressed all of our concerns. She was so prompt in responding to every email I sent (I sent a lot!) and had an answer and recommendation for everything. She made the process so easy for us, and we are ever so thankful.

Club Los Meganos itself is a BEAUTIFUL event center! I fell in love with it the moment I stepped in. The entrance also offers a display case where you can present your engagement photos of you and your spouse to add a little personal touch to the space. Our guests loved this. There is a beautiful court outside that is lit up all night as well as a fire pit where guests can sit. It made for great pictures! The grounds are just so beautiful and well-kept, so perfect for pictures. There is so much space that you don't have to worry about doing without something because of size. I had a dessert table, cake table, photo booth, memorial table, 10 rounded tables, and a sweetheart table, and it felt so spacious and comfortable! There's nothing like going to a wedding and having to excuse yourself behind someone while you squeeze behind them as they are sitting at the table. This venue isn't one of them ;)

The food was amazing and the Chef was so professional and knowledgeable. Set up and take down was wonderful, and that is a huge plus when planning a wedding. They also cut and served the cake, as well as served the champagne toast which is so wonderful! Club Los Meganos made our day so special. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Kristina · Married on 11/04/2017

Book this venue now!

As soon as we walked into your venue, we knew instantly that this was place we wanted to get married in. From the beautiful grounds to the freakin amazing staff of coordinators- you guys truly made my husband and I feel like royalty.

Like, what venue would serve the bride french fries during her first look? What venue had shots ready for the bridal party as soon as the ceremony was over? Who ensured that ceremony chairs were covered while the rain was pouring so I was able to have my perfect wedding? YOU GUYS.

From the photos or even a visit to the site, you can already see how GORGEOUS this venue is. Our wedding was in November, so we knew we couldn't have it outdoors. But when we saw that the windows OPENED up to the fire pits/bocce ball courts- my mouth dropped. Our sweetheart table was right in the middle (Picture in slideshow with the T & K) and it was such a gorgeous view for our guests to see.

We had our first look out in the Rose Garden, which was PERFECT. Those tall trees, the pond, the roses (though I think there was maybe 1 or 2 roses left in November lol) all made our first look photos fire.

We chose the ceremony lawn and we didn't do much as far as decor, because the tree just added the right amount of romance and softness that I was looking for.

The food was delicious (we chose the buffet) and french fry bar was a must for our drunk guests!

Seriously though, the most outstanding part of having your wedding at Club Los Meganos is the team there (Cynthia, Jenna and Jennifer). They were such a joy to work with, super flexible and seriously was on top of everything!

Our friends and family still rave about how gorg our wedding was!

BOOK YOUR WEDDING HERE!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 04/09/2017

Allyson and Jennifer were amazing.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Noah · Married on 10/25/2015

We looked through and visited many Bay Area venues -- but in the end Los Meganos had everything we needed and more.

The most important aspect is the 'customer service' that they provide. Every time I thought I might be asking for too much, Allyson and Katie said they would be happy to attempt it. And they succeeded and blew us away by all accounts. And our attendees loved it. (Many insisted it was the best wedding they've been to -- and who am I to question them?)

Examples:
    - Tweaking the menu substantially and memorably. Food is a big cost, and I didn't much want rolls and mashed potatoes found at most weddings across America. Their enthusiastic Chef crafted a Thai menu, complete with Thai spring rolls, yellow curry tofu, and even Thai iced tea -- which our guests completely loved.
    - They worked with me to order local craft beer. Lots of positive comments on that Livermore brews.
    - And they provided the option of self-made s'mores over an outdoor fire pit. We obviously took them up on that. Nothing cooler than hot flames at 10PM.

All in all, that quenched the desires of this food-obsessed, value-conscious groom.
    This is all in addition to the detailed pre-planning and day-of execution to make the wedding feel less rushed and controlled by experienced hands.

Staff is great.
    Location is beautiful, outside and in (think brand new four-star hotel.)
    Guests that had to drive a little ways understood why we picked the place upon arrival.
    Food is good.
    Price is right.
    Go look for yourself.

So, to recap: It's all good.
    You don't have to have our wedding.
    They'll help you have your own.

Sent on 11/09/2015

LOVED EVERYTHING about our experience with Trilogy! Allyson is such an incredible coordinator. We had such a pleasant planning experience with her and her team! Our wedding day was everything we could have ever imagined. The grounds and wedding venue are GORGEOUS! The buffet dinner was unlike any other buffet setup we have ever seen. The food was decadent! Our pictures came out perfect! I would recommend this venue to every bride and groom!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Spice · Married on 04/04/2015

I just had my wedding here (ceremony and reception). It was amazing! The venue is mordern, clean, and beautiful. Allyson is the event manager and she was professional, responded promptly to all my questions, and fulfilled all my special request (which were a lot). The staff was nice to all my guest and the chef did a great job on the food. They can accommodate almost anything, ceremony inside or outside, different set-ups, etc. I looked at serveal other venues before touring this one. I did not tour any more venues after because I knew it was where I wanted to get married.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Becky · Married on 06/21/2013

Club Los Meganos was an amazing venue! Marc Valone bent over backwards to make sure we had our perfect day! I was nervous mainly about the food, but everything that we served came out great and we had a lot of compliments on how good everything was. I emailed Marc every time I came up with another little detail that I just had to have for my big day and he took care of it no problem. The setting at Club Los Meganos is just beautiful, I would highly recommend booking the spa for the couple hours before your wedding. This place made for some amazing pictures and had a great feel of both an inside and outside wedding. It really was the perfect day and I can't thank the staff at Club Los Meganos enough for making sure everything came out perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2013

My daughter was married at Trilogy at the Vineyards on Oct 7th, 2012 and we
    could not be any happier. This venue is amazing!!! Marc Valone was amazing!!
    The staff was amazing!!! Anything we needed we received and then some. I paid more for one of my daughters wedding and it didn't compare to how nice
    Trilogy was. The food was amazing, the service, the staff and the wedding
    site, on the grass in front of the tree looking out over rolling hills - amazing!!!
    I guess one word sums up this venue - AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

darlene · Married on 10/01/2011

The entire staff at Trilogy were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make our day truly special.
    We have received numerous compliments from all of our guests on how attentive the staff was on our wedding day.
    The food was delicious. Dawn exceeded my expectations in both the presentation and taste.
    We will continue to recommend this venue to all of our family and friends.
    Kudos to both Mark Valone and Dawn Bass for their professionalism and genuine sincerity.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Melanie · Married on 08/09/2014

I loved having my wedding at Club Los Meganos. We booked a year in advance because our engagement period was 15 months long. Throughout that time, we cycled through 3 wedding coordinators through the venue, but the coordinator we ended up with, Mimi Sayegh, was great! We couldn't be happier about her service and how great our wedding was. It is a beautiful venue and Mimi and the staff makes you feel extra special on your wedding day.

Sent on 08/23/2014
  • F

Francesca Solano · Married on 04/07/2019

A Day of Enchantment a Club Los Meganos

For us, selecting the venue for our wedding was the absolute starting point, the Square One that would inform every other aspect of the wedding planning. We scouted out a variety of locations and services, and ultimately chose Club Los Meganos. Now that we’re married, we can safely say that CLM was an excellent choice.

From start to finish, the people there were helpful, attentive, generous, and lots of fun. We worked with Jenna for the first half of the planning, and had Cynthia to see things through for the second half: both of them were a joy to be around and made the planning process way easier and manageable for us. Club Los Meganos provided their own catering (which was AWESOME), and worked easily with our outside vendors (cake, flowers, and so on). They explained all of the available services available, and helped to customize the package that we wanted and could afford. On the day of, Cynthia was there to make sure things ran smoothly, adapting to last-minute changes in our schedule and overseeing an awesome crew of workers when it was time to clean up at the end of the night. And you know the old stereotype of not eating at your own wedding? They TOTALLY made sure we got to eat the scrumptious dinner (that WE picked out) at our reception!

The location has many charming features (a fountain, a fire pit, a chess lawn, etc.), but it was the people who made the experience as enchanting as it was. The rising cost of weddings today is no joke, so we recommend investing in the most important aspect: talented, flexible, delightful people, which is exactly what we found at Club Los Meganos.

Sent on 05/08/2019