(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency Reviews

(D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency 3
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing and Painless

Guys, I highly recommend going to Doug if you have any up coming weddings. He worked with my husband and I for our wedding this past January and they blew us away with how simple and painless everything was. Couldn't have asked for anyone better! Doug knew just how to work our families onto the dance floor. My family is very dancy, but my husbands isn't a dancy family and yet whenever I would be near by and look over, I would see them out dancing! 10/10
    And we got the photo booth with our wedding and boy was it a hit! At the end of the night, they had printed an extra of each group that went in and put it in a album that people were able to write in ( part of our package) 10/10 Recommend

Sent on 02/06/2019
    (D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency 4
    (D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency 5
    (D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency 6

Rhiannon · Married on 09/30/2017

We received nothing but compliments on how wonderful our DJ was. I'm so pleased we went with DEA and I would recommend him to any Bride out there!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Misty · Married on 08/06/2016

Wedgewood hired Doug, and we couldn't have been happier with their choice! From the first meeting to the end of the wedding, Doug was amazing! I highly recommend him and the scavenger hunt he offers. Guests were running around and knocking each other over to play. He got EVERYONE involved and interacting. We got tons of compliments on his/our music choice, and he mic'd the groom so everyone could hear the ceremony. Definitely a great add to your wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Amy · Married on 01/25/2014

We were very nervous about hiring a DJ and had met with many others when we finally got to meet Doug. We both liked him immediately and appreciated his style. We ended up hiring one of his guys, Modesto, as our DJ and were not disappointed in any way. The planning process was organized and detailed. Doug wrote up a Love Story based on information we provided, that was read at the wedding. It was such a hit! Moe also played a Scavenger Hunt game that was so incredibly fun! People were running around, laughing, and making friends left and right... Daley Entertainment made our wedding one of the most fun weddings most of our guests had ever attended. The guys were amazing and terrific to work with!!! We would absolutely hire them for another event and can highly recommend their services!

Sent on 04/01/2014

I highly recommend this DJ(D.E.A. Daley entertainment Agency to anyone who wants to enjoy their special
    day. I hired Doug as my DJ for my wedding everyone had a good time. Even the photo booth was excellent
    his wife assisted my guests how to pose on the photo booth. The music was great and his equipment very modern. He was very professional, flexible and responsive for your every needs. I cannot thank him enough
    how much I appreciate his work well done.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Doug was by far the best DJ I have experienced at a wedding. He kept the guests awake with all sorts of interactive games and even put together a short but comical story of our relationship leading up to tying the knot. I had multiple guests inquire about Doug as he really was that great!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Peter · event on: 10/19/2013

This was a very special birthday party for my wife and Doug's DJ skills set the mood and kept the guests engaged. The right song at the right time makes such a difference. Doug read the mood of the crowd well and knew when to play it soft and when to get the crowd up and dancing!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Paula · event on: 09/22/2013

D.E.A. provided an awesome DJ service, He is very reliable and knowledgeable about the music trend. He came to my high school reunion and provided great fun and activities along with fabulous music. I have hired lots of DJs in my life, and I hate when we request a song and it is never played or played 5 songs later. Music can make or break a party. Doug Daley came prepared with the music we had discussed, and was able to satisfy our dance party. He also provided fun party games to keep the crowd interacting with each other. The music was the current and old dance music that made people want to get up and dance. I would highly recommend his service for any occasion

Sent on 03/22/2014

Ronda · event on: 02/06/2014

Excellent company to work with for corporate events. Very creative interactive games, great MC, outstanding customer service.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Michael · Married on 04/20/2013

Be specific as to the song you want played and when you want it played to make sure that you're in the room. He is Top-Notch entertainer. My wedding guests were so impressed as to his presentation and game. The photo booth was awesome. He was able to keep both kids and older folks entertained. Honestly, his pricing was very reasonable. Keep up the good work!!!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Doug · event on: 12/08/2013

We have had DEA for the last 3 years for our club's Christmas Party and yes we have booked him for next year also ... Doug has been entertaining and a great MC for our
    event and to the praise of all... It's been fun with the games and the wide range of
    music in his catalog was able to satisfy all ages of our group... Also we have used
    DEA for a couple of weddings and a high school reunion also... Has never let us
    down ... Doug keep up the good work...

Sent on 03/24/2014

3.0

Doug dj'd our wedding. He was a joy to work with.

Sent on 03/27/2014