Bay Area, CA, San Jose, CA 95112 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DJ Johnny

Hello, Wedding Wire World Allow me to introduce myself first.

My name is DJ Johnny, I am a professional wedding DJ Based in the Bay Area to be exact in San Jose, California. Make sure to check out my videos in the video column to have a better view of my services.

I am so glad you are viewing my storefront, let me start off with saying it would be a great honor and pleasure to further assist you here in helping you finalize your decision in who will be your wedding Dj, here is some information and background on myself, I Service the entire Bay Area Including Napa Valley.

I am an experienced and energetic Wedding Dj & Emcee I offer everything you need for a fantastic wedding ceremony and reception.

I Have worked with many couples of all kinds to create meaningful setlists and reception atmospheres.

My work is detail oriented, ensuring your reception has the ambiance that you want. Whether you’re planning an elegant banquet or a laid-back wedding dance party, I will make yours truly one of a kind.

Don't be turned off by my low reviews since I am new to the WeddingWire platform, I am not new to djing & MCing I am rapidly growing my WeddingWire business and reviews, I have a stronger profile on my thumbtack account with many more reviews if you would like the link to those, feel free to ask in a direct message and I will give you the link.

I take each wedding seriously knowing how much this day means to you, so I do this full time and not as a part-time job like many other dj's. This allows me the extra time it takes to stay in contact with my clients from the start to finish, in making sure I cater to their every needs on my end, from responding to emails texts phone calls in a timely manner.

There is so much that goes into a wedding DJ's job for your wedding to run smoothly with no hiccups, I help by first listening to my clients describe the plans and details of their wedding I understanding the clients plans & needs and desire's for their wedding reception, and build around that, so each wedding is unique in many ways.

I usually start by responding to clients direct messages, asking a couple of key important questions & giving them the links to my website and other online profiles and reviews, then I give them my fee for Djing their wedding and usually we move forward with getting them a DJ contract filled out and sent over to their email and ask for a small deposit to hold the date, and schedule a phone call with the client to hear them discuss further details of their wedding, after the phone call, I usually like to schedule a date where I can meet with the lovely couple so we can have a personal one on one meeting in person, so we get a better understanding of each other's personalities and background, I listen and cater to their wants and desires for their wedding and discuss all the small details that need to be known on my end and by doing this I have my clients fill out a personalized wedding questionnaire form which goes over all the details of their wedding.

So in most of my weddings I also help play a part in the role of the wedding planning in many ways and if you already have a wedding planner I help make their job run so much smoother, along with assisting in music choices for their wedding such as grand entrance for the couple and bridal party, to announcements speeches toasts first dance wedding cake songs and last song of the night. I help with organizing the whole night. So in many ways the DJ you pick, hopefully such as my self plays such a bigger role than you think, I'm not just showing up and playing music if that's what you think my job is. So make suretheir hire the best such as myself to make sure your wedding goes as perfect as you always planned in your head or even better. I am passionate and love what I do and would love to be your wedding Dj.

I offer a variety of wedding entertainment packages to suit every party style and budget. I provide not only custom-curated setlists, but also a professional PA, sound equipment, and microphones for speeches. Your wedding package can include visual effects as well, including a fog machine, party lights, and dance floor uplighting.

When Getting married you are commiting yourself to your partner, and what better of a DJ to kick off the start of your union of marriage, than one who runs his business with his wife and partner, so typically I am accompanied by my business partner/wife to help work with your self and coordinator and ensure in your wedding run’s smoothly. She is such a big help for me in running my business I couldn't do it as great as I do without her, she is truly a blessing in my life such as I know your fiance is to you.

Team work makes the Dream work...

img 0770 51 1021669 1571202562
Uplighting
Uplighting
Dancing on the Clouds.
Dancing on the Clouds.
Watch my videos on youtube.
Watch my videos on youtube.
Black Suit and Bow tie.

DJ Johnny 2
  • Sophia

Sophia Jodie · Married on 03/18/2019

DJ Johnny was amazing.

DJ Johnny was amazing! From our first meeting, he helped guide me with all of the little details I would not have otherwise thought about for our wedding. He helped develop a perfect timeline. A week or so before the wedding, I also asked him if he could edit the song I wanted to use for the father-daughter dance so that I could use the first and last verse of the song and withing 30 minutes he had already sent me back the edit which was amazing! He kept everything seamless for the wedding and made our lives so much easier. He continued to check in on me during the wedding to make sure I was happy with the songs and that everything was going as planned. I had so many people come up to me to say he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. The dance floor was constantly full. I truly cannot say enough good things! The service of DJ Johnny in general was great. The response time on their end was so quick and they really did just put my mind at ease for that whole part of the process.

Sent on 04/18/2019

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank You So much for such a great review Sophia. It was my honor and pleasure being your wedding DJ.
  • Emily

Arianna Angel · Married on 03/10/2019

DJ Johnny is one of the best DJ's around.

DJ Johnny is one of the best DJ's around. His friendly personality made planning my wedding from across the country very easy and stress free. If I had any questions or concerns I would just e-mail them and get a response back immediately. DJ Johnny made the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception go by without a flaw! He is seriously the best! I could not be any happier that I chose DJ Johnny.

Sent on 04/18/2019

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank you for the review Arianna, I am glad you are happy with my services. It was my pleasure being your Wedding DJ.

DJ Johnny Pricing

DJ Johnny Price Rates

DJ Johnny FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount