Bay Area, CA, San Jose, CA 95112 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About DJ Johnny

Hello, Wedding Wire World Allow me to introduce myself first.

My name is DJ Johnny, I am a professional wedding DJ Based in the Bay Area to be exact in San Jose, California. Make sure to check out my videos in the video column to have a better view of my services.

I am so glad you are viewing my storefront, let me start off with saying it would be a great honor and pleasure to further assist you here in helping you finalize your decision in who will be your wedding Dj, here is some information and background on myself, I Service the entire Bay Area Including Napa Valley.

I am an experienced and energetic Wedding Dj & Emcee I offer everything you need for a fantastic wedding ceremony and reception.

I Have worked with many couples of all kinds to create meaningful setlists and reception atmospheres.

My work is detail oriented, ensuring your reception has the ambiance that you want. Whether you’re planning an elegant banquet or a laid-back wedding dance party, I will make yours truly one of a kind.

Don't be turned off by my low reviews since I am new to the WeddingWire platform, I am not new to djing & MCing I am rapidly growing my WeddingWire business and reviews, I have a stronger profile on my thumbtack account with many more reviews if you would like the link to those, feel free to ask in a direct message and I will give you the link.

I take each wedding seriously knowing how much this day means to you, so I do this full time and not as a part-time job like many other dj's. This allows me the extra time it takes to stay in contact with my clients from the start to finish, in making sure I cater to their every needs on my end, from responding to emails texts phone calls in a timely manner.

There is so much that goes into a wedding DJ's job for your wedding to run smoothly with no hiccups, I help by first listening to my clients describe the plans and details of their wedding I understanding the clients plans & needs and desire's for their wedding reception, and build around that, so each wedding is unique in many ways.

I usually start by responding to clients direct messages, asking a couple of key important questions & giving them the links to my website and other online profiles and reviews, then I give them my fee for Djing their wedding and usually we move forward with getting them a DJ contract filled out and sent over to their email and ask for a small deposit to hold the date, and schedule a phone call with the client to hear them discuss further details of their wedding, after the phone call, I usually like to schedule a date where I can meet with the lovely couple so we can have a personal one on one meeting in person, so we get a better understanding of each other's personalities and background, I listen and cater to their wants and desires for their wedding and discuss all the small details that need to be known on my end and by doing this I have my clients fill out a personalized wedding questionnaire form which goes over all the details of their wedding.

So in most of my weddings I also help play a part in the role of the wedding planning in many ways and if you already have a wedding planner I help make their job run so much smoother, along with assisting in music choices for their wedding such as grand entrance for the couple and bridal party, to announcements speeches toasts first dance wedding cake songs and last song of the night. I help with organizing the whole night. So in many ways the DJ you pick, hopefully such as my self plays such a bigger role than you think, I'm not just showing up and playing music if that's what you think my job is. So make suretheir hire the best such as myself to make sure your wedding goes as perfect as you always planned in your head or even better. I am passionate and love what I do and would love to be your wedding Dj.

I offer a variety of wedding entertainment packages to suit every party style and budget. I provide not only custom-curated setlists, but also a professional PA, sound equipment, and microphones for speeches. Your wedding package can include visual effects as well, including a fog machine, party lights, and dance floor uplighting.

When Getting married you are commiting yourself to your partner, and what better of a DJ to kick off the start of your union of marriage, than one who runs his business with his wife and partner, so typically I am accompanied by my business partner/wife to help work with your self and coordinator and ensure in your wedding run’s smoothly. She is such a big help for me in running my business I couldn't do it as great as I do without her, she is truly a blessing in my life such as I know your fiance is to you.

Team work makes the Dream work...

dj johnny pic 51 1021669 162216278935091
I wanna Dance with Somebody
Pump it up
Pump it up
Uplighting
Watch my videos on youtube.
Watch my videos on youtube.
Black Suit and Bow tie.

Videos 8 Videos

21 Reviews for DJ Johnny

• Fionne

Fionne N. · Married on 07/13/2021

I Always recommend DJ Johnny.

DJ Johnny exceeded our expectations for our wedding! He really took the time to learn about my and my finance, and all of the genres that we wanted played at our wedding and catered to both sides of the families, I knew my side of the family would be dancing at our wedding but I really didn’t think my husbands side of the family was going to be dancing, there not a big partying family, but Johnny got them on the dance floor for a good portion of the night and they really enjoyed themselves at our wedding. We all had such a great time Johnny helped us make our wedding a night to remember. He really made the night all about us,

I always recommend DJ Johnny to any of my friends and family I hear that are getting engaged.
    Thanks again Johnny.

Sent on 07/31/2021
  • Karen

Karen N. · Married on 07/03/2021

Great wedding DJ.

We hired DJ Johnny for our wedding in June of 2021 and we had an absolute blast! Johnny was very involved in the planning portion of the wedding; his questionnaire form and meeting with us twice really helped make sure he was on top of every detail of our wedding. He did a great job emceeing and engaged with our crowd, he kept the party rocking all night. It was a great time, and we owe it all to dj johnny, and his ability to read the crowd, I would highly recommend dj johnny to anybody looking to have a great time at their wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2021

DJ Johnny Pricing

DJ Johnny Price Rates

DJ Johnny FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth