DJ Johnny Reviews

DJ Johnny View more information

• Fionne
    Fionne N. Married on 07/13/2021

I Always recommend DJ Johnny.

DJ Johnny exceeded our expectations for our wedding! He really took the time to learn about my and my finance, and all of the genres that we wanted played at our wedding and catered to both sides of the families, I knew my side of the family would be dancing at our wedding but I really didn’t think my husbands side of the family was going to be dancing, there not a big partying family, but Johnny got them on the dance floor for a good portion of the night and they really enjoyed themselves at our wedding. We all had such a great time Johnny helped us make our wedding a night to remember. He really made the night all about us,

I always recommend DJ Johnny to any of my friends and family I hear that are getting engaged.
    Thanks again Johnny.
  • Karen
    Karen N. Married on 07/03/2021

Great wedding DJ.

We hired DJ Johnny for our wedding in June of 2021 and we had an absolute blast! Johnny was very involved in the planning portion of the wedding; his questionnaire form and meeting with us twice really helped make sure he was on top of every detail of our wedding. He did a great job emceeing and engaged with our crowd, he kept the party rocking all night. It was a great time, and we owe it all to dj johnny, and his ability to read the crowd, I would highly recommend dj johnny to anybody looking to have a great time at their wedding.
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 06/14/2021

Johnny was amazing.

Hi Johnny,
    I just wanted to say thank you for all your help. I am so happy I chose you for my special day. Johnny was amazing! He got my guest moving and dancing with me all night! We are very grateful to have worked with you.
  • Mauricio
    Mauricio K. Married on 06/12/2021

Best wedding DJ.

If you looking for one of the best Wedding DJ’s in the Bay Area, me & my wife highly recommend DJ Johnny. We have used him in the past for family parties and when I proposed to my wife I already knew who I wanted to book as our wedding Dj. He always made our parties/gathering’s really fun and got everyone to dance with his music selection, and he did a great job for our wedding as well. I couldn’t be happier with his services.
    Thank you once again Johnny!
    Mr. & Mrs. Salazar
    Mauricio K. Married on 06/12/2021

Best wedding DJ.

Thank you once again Johnny!
    Mr. & Mrs. Salazar
  • Reza
    Reza S. Married on 06/10/2021

By far the best experience!

By far the best experience! Johnny was easy to deal with. He was kind and courteous. We got the platinum package and everything was so beautiful from the “Dancing on the cloud Effect” for our first dance to his dj booth and wedding monogram and uplighting and he provided, five stars all around!!!
    Natalie & Reza
  • Laura
    Laura T. Married on 05/29/2021

Best DJ services provider.

DJ Johnny was the best addition to our wedding. He had everyone in my family dancing and enjoying the night. He worked with me throughout the entire process and even made a few last minute requests that I made. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.
    Thank you again Johnny!
    Laura Torres & Kevin Fitzpatrick
  • Z
    Zaryn C. Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Service!

Dj Johnny thank you again for your work & your excellent service, you helped make our wedding a dream come true. During dinner, we got a lot of compliments on the music and our guest did not want to leave the dance floor after the dancing started he kept the energy going. He was a great MC as well, he dressed to impress, which I loved and the games he suggested we play were a big hit as well. Our first dance with the dancing on the clouds effect, really Wowed 😮 our guest, And the pictures and video from the first dance are priceless. Thanks again to you and your wife Dj Johnny.

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thanks for having us as your Wedding Dj, Zaryn. It was our pleasure. Thank you for the review it is greatly appreciated, Once again congratulations...
  • Sophia
    Sophia J. Married on 03/18/2019

DJ Johnny was amazing.

DJ Johnny was amazing! From our first meeting, he helped guide me with all of the little details I would not have otherwise thought about for our wedding. He helped develop a perfect timeline. A week or so before the wedding, I also asked him if he could edit the song I wanted to use for the father-daughter dance so that I could use the first and last verse of the song and withing 30 minutes he had already sent me back the edit which was amazing! He kept everything seamless for the wedding and made our lives so much easier. He continued to check in on me during the wedding to make sure I was happy with the songs and that everything was going as planned. I had so many people come up to me to say he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. The dance floor was constantly full. I truly cannot say enough good things! The service of DJ Johnny in general was great. The response time on their end was so quick and they really did just put my mind at ease for that whole part of the process.

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank You So much for such a great review Sophia. It was my honor and pleasure being your wedding DJ.
  • Emily
    Arianna A. Married on 03/10/2019

DJ Johnny is one of the best DJ's around.

DJ Johnny is one of the best DJ's around. His friendly personality made planning my wedding from across the country very easy and stress free. If I had any questions or concerns I would just e-mail them and get a response back immediately. DJ Johnny made the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception go by without a flaw! He is seriously the best! I could not be any happier that I chose DJ Johnny.

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank you for the review Arianna, I am glad you are happy with my services. It was my pleasure being your Wedding DJ.
  • Wolff
    Wolff A. Married on 02/12/2019

DJ Johnny really helped to make our wedding memorable.

DJ Johnny really helped to make our wedding memorable. Everyone was dancing all night and we still hear about how our guests had such a good time. Many people liked the mirror photobooth as well. There's definitely quite a few pictures of people laughing and enjoying themselves all night. The fog for the dancing in the clouds definitely made our first dance fun and for some awesome pictures. My husband and I would like to thank you for giving us such great memories of our day!!! You truly made it special and memorable for everyone.

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thanks for the great review Angela, it was my pleasure being your wedding dj and appreciate the review, I am glad you are satisfied with our services. Please tell your husband Wolff thank for me.
    Congratulations once again to both of you.
  • Elias
    Elias R. Married on 07/04/2018

Amazing service!

We were so lucky to have found DJ Johnny! He is amazing at what he does. He made our vision come to life and everyone is still talking about our wedding! He was very helpful and very personable. His set up was elegant! Every detail was worked out. You can tell he takes pride in what he does and communication was key. The price was perfect for a day you will never forget. I was beyond happy when I saw everything set up! Everyone was up and dancing non stop!

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thanks for the review Elias, i owe most of the credit to you and your lovely wife, you guys had a beautiful vision and made my job easier thanks again.
  • I
    Irene Married on 06/17/2018

Overall great experience!!

Johnny was very responsive and helpful whenever I had questions. He had my guests on the dance floor the entire evening, I could’nt recommend him enough.

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thanks for the review Irene. Your wedding was so much fun to be a part of thanks to you. Once again congrats to you and John.
  • Nicole
    Nicole R. Married on 05/26/2018

Best Destination DJ

Thank you DJ Johnny for making our reception one to remember!
    Thank you for working with us on our playlist and adding in your special touch.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank You Nicole for allowing me to be apart of your special day, working on the playlist was my pleasure. I'm also looking forward to working with you in the future.
  • Alen
    Alen Y. Married on 05/10/2018

DJ Johnny and his team were perfection.

DJ Johnny & his team were perfection! We couldn't be happier and so were our guest! Our friends and family were very impressed by DJ Johnny. They kept the momentum alive everyone was dancing on the floor! DJ Johnny gave us great advice on how to run a wedding smoothly. We felt very comfortable with him and everyone is still talking about how great it was! The dry ice smoke machine was SO worth it I highly recommend it! It added even more magic and romance to our first dance! We highly recommend DJ Johnny.
  • Vi And
    Vi And A. Married on 04/14/2018

Simply the best!

This review is so long overdue - but if you are still looking for your DJ you can stop here. Our wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Johnny for that. Johnny was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always so responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best any time we were indecisive. Johnny took a ton of time to get to know us and made sure our wedding truly reflected our personal style. Everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Booking Johnny as our DJ was honestly one of the best decisions we made. So seriously, if you are still looking for your DJ - stop. You will not be disappointed! :) Highly HIGHLY recommend!

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank You Maly Ann for the amazing review. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Vi.
    It really makes me feel good to know that you were very satisfied with my services.
    I wish you and Vi nothing but the best in the future, congratulations once again.
  • Zenia
    Zenia Married on 08/06/2017

5 Star experience

No matter how much you plan for your wedding your never 100% prepared and Johnny took care of that We had the honor to have Dj Johnny dj our wedding and from the beginning he was professional and started with a very detailed questionnaire that went over everything we needed him to know about our wedding, so everything would run smoothly and it did, the music was perfect and our wedding night was perfect I can’t thank him enough, he emcee’d on the microphone and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. What a great dj, I highly recommend him to everyone I know.

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Zenia, you made it very easy for me to do what i do best and that is provide great service for my clients, I wish most brides trusted me as much as you did. It was truly a pleasure working with you and wish you and Guillermo the most success and love in your marriage.
    Rasalinda Married on 06/01/2011

Cambodian Wedding Reception

I highly recommend DJ Johnny for any parties or events. We had the pleasure of booking Johnny for our Cambodian wedding reception, through word of mouth. He was very professional, reliable, respectful, flexible, accommodating and just all around easy to work with.

We also had a live Cambodian band, that Johnny also had to coordinate with throughout the night, which he did flawlessly. We discussed in briefly of what we wanted and provided our reception timelines a few days in advance and he delivered amazingly!! Not only did he DJ for us, he was also a great MC. Everything worked out beautifully as planned without any hiccups.

Everyone had a wonderful time, our guest couldn't wait to hit the dance floor, and he kept the vibe going the entire night. He has great taste in music and was able to cater to a full range of different music and genres, so everyone was happy. :-)

All in all, it was a great experience working with Johnny and we are forever grateful of the wonderful services he provided. Thank you for being apart of our wedding and making it extra fun and memorable.

Joe & Roz

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank you so much for the great Review RasaLinda, it was my honor and pleasure to be a part of your special event.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/26/2018

Dj Johnny was Great.

Johnny was great and easy to work with, he gave us a fair price for our wedding, he provided excellent service, he communicated with from start to finish, he went over all the questions he needed answered to make sure our wedding was a hit with his wedding questionnaire form, he met with us in person and asked went over all the details. Overall great experience working with Dj Johnny and his wife Samone, our wedding went off without any problems, & Dj Johnny was a big part of our wedding going as planned. He had the dance floor packed the whole night and made our wedding memorable thank you again Dj Johnny.

DJ Johnny's reply:

Thank You Amanda it was my pleasure we had a blast as well. Glad to hear you are very happy with our services.
    Congratulations to you and Dean.
  • Olga
    Olga R. Married on 05/05/2018

Smooth Process in planning our music

DJ Johnny made our wedding a night to remember. Our guest had a wonderful time. I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. He and his team did a phenomenal job. From the date we inquired about the booking until the end of night of the wedding, the attention to detail, the service, and professionalism.