A Perfect Impression Photography, Disc Jockey & Videography Reviews

1 User photo

A Perfect Impression Photography, Disc Jockey & Videography 1
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I don’t love having our photos taken and we were definitely nervous for our wedding day with all of the attention and having to take so many pictures, but from the beginning Aaron put us at ease. After months of planning all the details from cake flavors to tablecloths for our big day, what we were ultimately left with were memories and photographs.

Aaron was able to take photos that told our story and captured the emotion of each moment. Seeing our photos was like reliving our day over and over again through those moments he captured. We have timeless memories of our wedding thanks to API and these aren’t just any photographs either, these are the ones that will hang above our fireplace for years to come.

We are so grateful to the team at API for understanding the importance that photos play in your life and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    A Perfect Impression Photography, Disc Jockey & Videography 2

A Perfect Impression Photography, Disc Jockey & Videography's reply:

Hey guys! You're super sweet! Thank you for trusting us!

Blessings,

Aaron

Shivon · Married on 05/18/2018

I have only been married a little over a week, so I do not have pictures as of yet, but our photographer was ABSOLUTELY the BEST!!!! His name was Aaron and he worked well with children, on lookers, my wedding party, family, my family that thought they were photographers lol. He gave us lots of options and the surrounding area for our venue was not very big, but he made it seem like it was. Not only was he professional, he was kind, and helpful. Everyone, including my invited family liked him. He fit right in with my family so he was more like a guest taking pictures; then a person we didn't know. If I need a photographer again I am definitely calling him!!

JANET · Married on 02/17/2018

We used this company recommended by Wedgewood and we were pleasantly surprised with the results. We love our pictures!! Thank you Andy.

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

Went through Wedgewood Eagle Ridge for the recommendation for this vendor. Had Kai as my lead wedding photographer. He did a fantastic job. I'm not one to like to take a lot of photos, but he made me feel comfortable. Very professional about timing, making sure we got the photos we wanted from the questionnaire.

We also had a second photographer, Megan, and John as our videographer. All worked well together.

Toni · Married on 07/07/2017

We booked API through our wedding venue and I was a little hesitant since I didn't know who our actual photographers would be until the week of the wedding. But API answered all my questions quickly. When it came to our wedding day, we had Andy and Daniel as our photographers and thy were absolutely awesome. Andy was clearly very experienced and he was super personable. Daniel was very creative and some of my favorite shots are ones where he said " I saw this online, let's try it" and I'm so glad we did!! Together they were a great team and they remembered all the details I really really wanted and wrote down on my photo list form. I got so many compliments on my photos and I can't wait to have them player my walls. Thank you API, Andy and Daniel !!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

We loved working with A Perfect Impression! Everyone was great from Vanessa, the office manager, to Aaron the owner, and Natalya, the photographer. I made a request that pictures of the bride's family happen as the first set of pictures, as my mom does not have the best of health, and Aaron took that to mean that the editing needed to be rushed as well. We got our pictures back in 24 hours and they are absolutely amazing! Natalya really caught the feeing of the day with all of the photos. My husband and I were blown away by how artistic and emotional all of the pictures were. Natalya caught our first kiss so perfectly that you can use the pictures as a flip book and see us come together. I also requested for pictures to be taken of us and my truck and we got them! Natalya and A Perfect Impression did everything we asked for and more!

Veronica · Married on 05/12/2016

I used A perfect Impression for my wedding this past May. They were so easy and friendly to work with and had reasonable packages. Andy was our photographer he was great very friendly and took a bunch of great photos the day of our wedding. Vanessa was fast in getting back to me with any questions I had and always very friendly.

• Christina and Shingo

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

I have worked with Aaron from API in the past for some family photos. He was great to work with. I am usually very shy in front of a camera, but Aaron was so fun and personable and that made it much easier for me to relax. The photographs came out amazing. Naturally I booked them for my wedding this coming October. The process has already been a pleasant one. Communication has been easy and their team responded quickly to any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with them on my wedding day and I know we will have some beautiful pictures, thanks to their incredible photographers.

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2015

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with API! Our photographer was Sophia and she was great! She moved quick and was on point with every shot. She helped me remain calm, especially when I felt rushed. Our group was hard to handle at times (as I'm sure most wedding parties can be!) but she kept everyone in line! I would definitely recommend paying extra for the digital negatives. There's no way we would be able to narrow down just 100 shots that we liked, they're all so amazing!

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I (and my parents who paid for it :)) were beyond pleased with our choice of API for our wedding photographer. From the beginning of conversations through email to the day of and then to getting our photos it was super easy and they are so very nice. The photographer, Andy, did an amazing job! We are so in love with all of our photos, we honestly could not be happier! He was so nice and easy to work with, very patient with my difficult family, professional, and I have to say nice again! :) They quoted us 8 weeks after the wedding to see our pictures but it only took 4 weeks which was great and made me even happier! I would recommend them to anyone and would not hesitate to use them again!

Dallas · Married on 07/18/2015

We used A Perfect Impression for our wedding and we were highly impressed. Aaron and Vanessa are extremely friendly and accommodating. Vanessa was always prompt in getting back to me with all of my questions. We decided to order the entire set of wedding pictures as we liked every one SO much! Vanessa informed me there was a sale the next month, so to wait a few weeks to order to get the discount. Most places do not tell you those things and are happy to charge you the non-sale price. Not A Perfect Impression! They go the extra mile to guarantee your absolute satisfaction every step of the way. I highly recommend A Perfect Impression to ALL couples! They have it all...friendliness, professionalism, and quality! You will be impressed!

Ada · Married on 05/23/2015

The DJ, Andrew, was a wonderful customer service oriented help to do beyond what was asked for. He was able to adapt and go with the flow to lead the dinner reception for a memorable time of celebration!!!

Aaron and his assistant arrived early and stayed late and obtained many wonderful photos. My guest were all impressed at how they interacted and took lots of pictures during our 3-21-15 wedding in Napa without being too intrusive. I paid for the best package available through Napa Wedgewood and was very pleased with the end results. Aaron also provided our engagement photos in August 2014.

Everything was great. They were very accommodating to my many questions before my contract was signed. Once the contract was signed, the questionnaire I filled out had all of the right thoughts in terms of pictures I wanted before the wedding, during and at the reception. Our photographer took every picture that was requested and even helped my friend that was taking pictures. After the wedding, we received our pictures in a timely manner and everyone loved them.

Bonnie · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband Jonathan and I are active duty military stationed on an island in Alaska, and planned a destination wedding in San Francisco. After doing some shopping around, we decided on API for a multitude of reasons, from their kindness and professionalism to their competitive rates.

We didn't have the pleasure of meeting any of the API staff until our wedding day, which I was a bit nervous about, but quickly realized those fears were unfounded. Aaron arrived to shoot the bridal party getting ready, and he had everyone at ease in seconds. He wasn't obtrusive but got GREAT shots, and was very polite and respectful.

We continued on to do the first look between my husband and I, which went flawlessly. He had us in stitches, and was super fun to be around. My husband still talks about how much he likes him, and it's almost a year later.

The family photos were next, which was a bit crazy since we both come from very large families, but he was great with everyone, including the screaming kiddos.

Sarah arrived for the family photos and wedding and reception, and also did a great job. They were able to get shots from multiple angles, which was awesome. They were there for nearly the whole reception, and were able to capture great photos despite the dark dance floor with crazy lights.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any event, we were so thrilled with their services!

Chandra · Married on 06/07/2014

We had Aaron Texeira as our main photographer and I must say he was everything I didn't know I wanted in a photographer. He was attentive, punctual, and worked well with the second photographer Natalia. We had such a wonderful experience with him; he was respectful and fun and really just made our special day that much more enjoyable. He is also very responsive through email. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Nina · Married on 05/30/2014

The best decision we made was to book with A Perfect Impression Photography! We had Bryan and Andy as our photographers and we couldn't have been happier with them. Their all-around service exceeded our expectations. Bryan and Andy went above and beyond to make sure our special day was one to remember. Our family and friends were amazed by the photos taken during our wedding. They captured beautiful memories and were extremely creative. They were also very great and professional with our guest. They even assisted us with keeping us on time. Which was a great help and I couldn't have imagined our day without them! I would highly recommend API to all our friends and family. Aaron and Vanessa were also so very helpful in preparing for our wedding day! A big THANK YOU to API for all your hard work and help.

I reached out to A Perfect Impression as it was a recommended vendor from my venue--Wedgewood Crystal Springs. I was not disappointed with Aaron from API. I found his shots to be incredibly artistic. He beautifully captured our first look in a place which i initially thought looked pretty unimpressive due to the large parking lot and the neighboring highway. Not to disappoint, Aaron took photos of the path in such a way that it looked like a beautiful natural scene. I received our photos very soon after the wedding. Our photos looked fantastic and I have Aaron and his colleagues at API to thank!

Lana · Married on 05/10/2014

Aaron was amazing and our pictures came back in 13 days! The first time we looked through the pictures, we felt like we got married all over again. He captured so many different emotions, made sure we had pictures with all our friends and family during the reception and has an excellent eye for location and light for our couple pictures.

Alysia · Married on 04/22/2014

Aaron was an absolute joy to work with! We originally met him when we were planning a wedding in the Bay Area. When our plans changed to a smaller destination wedding in Hawaii we decided to still go with him since we had such a great initial meeting and were impressed with his work. We were not disappointed. Not only were our pictures amazing but he managed to capture the emotions that went along with our special day. My cousin commented after viewing our photos that she felt she had attended the wedding because the pictures captured the story of our day.

Matthew · Married on 09/07/2013

Excellent work all around -- thank you guys!

Our photographer Jennifer did an OUTSTANDING job capturing all of the important memories of our wedding day! She was very professional, but personable as well she made us feel comfortable. Our DJ Kyle kept our guests on the dance floor til midnight! Everyone raved about how great he was at keeping the party going. Thanks to A Perfect Impression for making it a day to remember!

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

If I could give one piece of advice to Bay Area brides-to-be it would be to book A Perfect Impression for your wedding photography ASAP! To say that my husband & I were blown away with the service we received from API as a whole would be an understatement. We are so thrilled with our wedding photos, and had such a positive experience working with the whole team! Vanessa was so on-top of communication with us, and helped us to pick the package that made the most sense for us. We went with the "Rome" package that included two photographers (7 hours/each,) unlimited locations, a ton of high-quality prints, and all of the digital images (available online & on a DVD.) It was such a great value, and we are so happy with our decision! Our photographers, Aaron & Kai, were able to capture so many incredible moments from our special day, and delivered us with the wedding gallery of our dreams. We had a blast throughout the whole day with them, and felt so comfortable being ourselves in front of their cameras. So many of their pictures brought me to (happy) tears, and I am forever grateful that Aaron and Kai were able to share their talents with us in such a special way. We will treasure the pictures for the rest of our lives! I have and will continue to recommend API to everyone for any occasion or event!

• Mary Grace

Mary Grace · Married on 06/21/2013

During the process of my 1 month wedding planning, I have been contacting several vendors for quotes here and there. I already have information from API before but I am still undecided until it's about a week before my wedding, I decided that the pricing and packages API offered is really good compare to the rest. It's nice to be able to get immediate response from their sales team and photographers. They even provided to me their cellphone number and I called one time weekend evening and they picked up, Aaron and Vanessa Thank you!!
    Also special thanks to Erica and Sophia both lovely ladies, they just helped made my husband and I's big day. I didn't have much idea on shots but gave them list and they deliver. They were also open to request during the wedding. I will refer this to all my friends and family.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

Our photographers not only had wonderful ideas for shots; but they ven helped keep us running on time in our pre wedding photos! They were thorough and helpful in the pre-wedding meetings. We made a thank you sign to take pictures with and send with our thank you cards. Our main photographer allowed us to look at the pictures on her camera the night of the wedding and choose the picture we wanted. She then promised to process the picture and have it to us within the week so that we could get started on our cards. No surprise to us, she came through! Wonderful!