Sonora, CA 95370 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events Extraordinaire

Events Extraordinaire is your Tuolumne and Calaveras Counties wedding and special event specialist. We specialize in Eco-friendly event planning, and will help you have a spectacular event, while being gentle on the environment.

We started our business in 2001, and with years of experience we can assist you in making your special day stress free. From the design of your event to the final clean up, we are here to help with as little or as much as you need.

We are a small, family run business, but our professionalism and attention to detail is beyond measure, and we are certain you will be extremely happy with the service we provide.

We Love Weddings!

Visit our web site for additional customer reviews. www.Sonora-Events.com

Follow Events Extraordinaire on

Events Extraordinaire 5
  • Kynsey

Kynsey Yaksitch · Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Terri was very helpful, calming, and very organized. She really made my wedding weekend stress free. She was an amazing buffer between us and all the vendors. She helped me stay calm and kept everything organized and on track. I don't know what I would have done with out her! You won't be disappointed. She knows weddings and is full of great ideas. I highly recommend her..

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Events Extraordinaire 6
    Events Extraordinaire 7
    Events Extraordinaire 8
    Events Extraordinaire 9
    Events Extraordinaire 10

Events Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you for your kind message.
    It was a great pleasure working with you and your families and I sincerely wish you the very best always.

Alice · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Coordinator

I absolutely loved working with Terri for our wedding. She is not only a wonderful human but very good at her job. She is organized, detailed and client focused. She helped us to think through every detail of the wedding and provided a framework based on her many years of experience without making us feel like we had to do things a certain way. She was extremely responsive over email and was great at following up with us. It was stressful at times to plan the wedding events from a distance but her familiarity with the area and vendors was very helpful. There were a few times we felt overwhelmed with all that we needed to do especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding and it was great to have her guidance and support to stay on track. We had a very detailed run through of the day's events and tasks prior to the wedding and handed off our decor and other tasks feeling very confident that those responsibilities were in good hands. I was completely amazed at how she worked with our vendors and her team to completely transform all that we had spoken about for months into a beautiful and memorable day. Seeing our venue transformed with the linens, chairs, florals, decor etc that we had selected all in just the right places was a gift in itself. I also want to add that she is great at helping you to manage stressful people or unexpected situations that may arise on the wedding day.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Events Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure working with you, too. We wish you and your families the very best always.

Morgan · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot express how wonderful it was to have Terri as our coordinator. From the moment I reached out to her to see if she was available to be our coordinator to the day and weeks after the wedding. I felt like I have known Terri for years, she made me feel so comfortable through the whole planning process. She was a call, email or text away at all times. She went above and beyond anything I had expected. I am an organized person already but I could not have done this without her. If we had any problems come the day of the wedding I surely did not know about it, Terri and her team were amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a wedding coordinator, she will ensure every little detail is covered. Thank you so much Terri for making our wedding day so easy and carefree for us, we are forever grateful! Morgan and Andrew

Sent on 10/10/2018

Events Extraordinaire FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Lunch Lady Catering
    Lunch Lady Catering Wedding Caterers

My company is always thrilled to work with Events Extraordinaire! Terri is a complete professional, she always approaches her job with kindness, professionalism, years of experience and great style. She is more like having a good friend guide you through the wedding planning process. As a co-vendor, she is a calm problem solver, anticipates situations ahead of time and manages both the event and her clients and co-vendors superbly. I would and do recommend her to any client in need of an excellent coordinator.

• Lunch Lady Catering
    Lunch Lady Catering Wedding Caterers

• Simply Delish
    Simply Delish Wedding Cakes

For several years, I have enjoyed Teri's expertise, excellent organizational skills and professional level of calm as a wedding planner. I highly recommend her.

• Sonora, California, 95370 See on map