Events Extraordinaire

Sonora, California View map
$1,450 Package Price

$1,450 Package Price

Events Extraordinaire is your Tuolumne and Calaveras Counties wedding and special event specialist. We specialize in Eco-friendly event planning, and will help you have a spectacular event, while being gentle on the environment.

We started our business in 2001, and with years of experience we can assist you in making your special day stress free. From the design of your event to the final clean up, we are here to help with as little or as much as you need.

We are a small, family run business, but our professionalism and attention to detail is beyond measure, and we are certain you will be extremely happy with the service we provide.

We Love Weddings!

Visit our web site for additional customer reviews. www.Sonora-Events.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1450

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1450

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Nicole Married on 10/19/2019

Thank you - thank you - thank you!

TERRI!!! I cannot thank you enough! My family is still talking about what an amazing, professional coordinator you are! I got married at Union Hill Inn on Oct 19, 2019. Due to Union Hill rules, you must use one of the 3 wedding coordinators listed and approved for the venue. I first called Terri and I felt like I immediately hit it off with her. I hadn’t even hired her yet and she spent wayyyy over an hour with me on the phone giving me so many details on what she provides, what things I would need to plan for… everything that goes through a newly engaged persons head that is dying to have a pinterest wedding! I did call one other coordinator, just so I knew I wasn’t going with my first option. I waited and gave it a few days, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how many more questions I wanted to ask Terri because she just knew so much about the venue, the weather/ season, and just all the small wedding details that most people completely forget about. I hired Terri back in August 2018 so I had over a year to plan! Every now and then we would have a surge of emails going back and forth and she always responded as soon as she could. I didn’t need to email her for the entire Winter/Spring season since I was getting married in Fall 2019. But come 2 months before the wedding and she literally became my new best friend LOL We were in constant emailing as I updated her with any changes I made, or things I wanted to include. Fast forward to 2 days before my wedding… my hair/makeup company cancelled on me! I texted Terri in a panic, and I was literally crying on the phone cause I didn’t know what to do! She immediately calmed me down and started trying to find someone local who might be available. Im so thankful to Terri and Joleen (my photographer) for reaching out to people on such short notice. I luckily had 2 amazing ladies who are local that were able to come and do me and my bridal party. Terri even checked up on my later in the day just to make sure I was ok. Fast forward now to the wedding day… Terri had her work cut out for her and her assistant with my huge family and guest count… close to 188ppl. She did amazing job corralling people, and helping everyone through the night (especially since we lost one of the table seatings). I worked out this picture perfect schedule of how the night would be.. but it totally got thrown out amongst the chaos and just having a good time. Terri was my alarm clock, she always found me to quietly remind me we still need to do cake cutting, dances, toasts. I never once looked at the clock, even though my wedding dress had pockets and I kept my phone on me the whole night! lol Her team is amazing too! They set up the reception hall beautifully before I arrived the day before (Especially since I was an hour late). It was such a pleasure and honor to work with Terri! I don’t know how she does it! I never want to plan another wedding again!

Dear Nicole,
    Thank you for the kind message. It was a great pleasure working with you and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Terri
  • Kynsey
    Kynsey Y. Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Terri was very helpful, calming, and very organized. She really made my wedding weekend stress free. She was an amazing buffer between us and all the vendors. She helped me stay calm and kept everything organized and on track. I don't know what I would have done with out her! You won't be disappointed. She knows weddings and is full of great ideas. I highly recommend her..

Events Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you for your kind message.
    It was a great pleasure working with you and your families and I sincerely wish you the very best always.
    Alice Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Coordinator

I absolutely loved working with Terri for our wedding. She is not only a wonderful human but very good at her job. She is organized, detailed and client focused. She helped us to think through every detail of the wedding and provided a framework based on her many years of experience without making us feel like we had to do things a certain way. She was extremely responsive over email and was great at following up with us. It was stressful at times to plan the wedding events from a distance but her familiarity with the area and vendors was very helpful. There were a few times we felt overwhelmed with all that we needed to do especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding and it was great to have her guidance and support to stay on track. We had a very detailed run through of the day's events and tasks prior to the wedding and handed off our decor and other tasks feeling very confident that those responsibilities were in good hands. I was completely amazed at how she worked with our vendors and her team to completely transform all that we had spoken about for months into a beautiful and memorable day. Seeing our venue transformed with the linens, chairs, florals, decor etc that we had selected all in just the right places was a gift in itself. I also want to add that she is great at helping you to manage stressful people or unexpected situations that may arise on the wedding day.

Events Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure working with you, too. We wish you and your families the very best always.

Real Weddings

• Tisza & Taylor
    37 photos · 06/01/2019

Lunch Lady Catering Lunch Lady Catering Wedding Caterers

My company is always thrilled to work with Events Extraordinaire! Terri is a complete professional, she always approaches her job with kindness, professionalism, years of experience and great style. She is more like having a good friend guide you through the wedding planning process. As a co-vendor, she is a calm problem solver, anticipates situations ahead of time and manages both the event and her clients and co-vendors superbly. I would and do recommend her to any client in need of an excellent coordinator.

Simply Delish Simply Delish Wedding Cakes

For several years, I have enjoyed Teri's expertise, excellent organizational skills and professional level of calm as a wedding planner. I highly recommend her.

Heather Andrea Heather Andrea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Terri is great to work with! She's easy going, but keeps everything in order. No detail is overlooked!

Sonora, California, 95370
2093520429
Location of (Events Extraordinaire)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding