Events Extraordinaire Reviews

Events Extraordinaire View more information

• Alena
    Alena B. Married on 08/07/2021

Highly recommend!

My husband and I worked with Terri Neher at Events Extraordinaire to plan our beautiful wedding in Arnold, CA in August 2021. In the months before our wedding, Terri helped guide us through the planning process, coordinated with vendors, made organized timelines, ceremony chart, and layout plan, and ensured every detail was accounted for. When complications arose with vendors, Terri handled them professionally and made sure they were resolved to our satisfaction.
    Everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding, thanks to Terri’s excellent coordination. We were able to focus on each other and enjoy our day without worries. Her personal touches, such as placing appetizers in our room with champagne to enjoy in a moment of privacy after the ceremony, made our day all the more special. She kept us on schedule, managed our vendor team, and coordinated in the background to keep everything on track. Guests had a wonderful time at the event and have been raving to us about it ever since.
    Terri is a consummate professional, personable, responsive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Events Extraordinaire to anyone considering her services.

Events Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with the two of you, and your families, and we wish all of you the very best always.
    Nicole Married on 10/19/2019

Thank you - thank you - thank you!

TERRI!!! I cannot thank you enough! My family is still talking about what an amazing, professional coordinator you are! I got married at Union Hill Inn on Oct 19, 2019. Due to Union Hill rules, you must use one of the 3 wedding coordinators listed and approved for the venue. I first called Terri and I felt like I immediately hit it off with her. I hadn’t even hired her yet and she spent wayyyy over an hour with me on the phone giving me so many details on what she provides, what things I would need to plan for… everything that goes through a newly engaged persons head that is dying to have a pinterest wedding! I did call one other coordinator, just so I knew I wasn’t going with my first option. I waited and gave it a few days, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how many more questions I wanted to ask Terri because she just knew so much about the venue, the weather/ season, and just all the small wedding details that most people completely forget about. I hired Terri back in August 2018 so I had over a year to plan! Every now and then we would have a surge of emails going back and forth and she always responded as soon as she could. I didn’t need to email her for the entire Winter/Spring season since I was getting married in Fall 2019. But come 2 months before the wedding and she literally became my new best friend LOL We were in constant emailing as I updated her with any changes I made, or things I wanted to include. Fast forward to 2 days before my wedding… my hair/makeup company cancelled on me! I texted Terri in a panic, and I was literally crying on the phone cause I didn’t know what to do! She immediately calmed me down and started trying to find someone local who might be available. Im so thankful to Terri and Joleen (my photographer) for reaching out to people on such short notice. I luckily had 2 amazing ladies who are local that were able to come and do me and my bridal party. Terri even checked up on my later in the day just to make sure I was ok. Fast forward now to the wedding day… Terri had her work cut out for her and her assistant with my huge family and guest count… close to 188ppl. She did amazing job corralling people, and helping everyone through the night (especially since we lost one of the table seatings). I worked out this picture perfect schedule of how the night would be.. but it totally got thrown out amongst the chaos and just having a good time. Terri was my alarm clock, she always found me to quietly remind me we still need to do cake cutting, dances, toasts. I never once looked at the clock, even though my wedding dress had pockets and I kept my phone on me the whole night! lol Her team is amazing too! They set up the reception hall beautifully before I arrived the day before (Especially since I was an hour late). It was such a pleasure and honor to work with Terri! I don’t know how she does it! I never want to plan another wedding again!

Dear Nicole,
    Thank you for the kind message. It was a great pleasure working with you and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Terri
  • Kynsey
    Kynsey Y. Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Terri was very helpful, calming, and very organized. She really made my wedding weekend stress free. She was an amazing buffer between us and all the vendors. She helped me stay calm and kept everything organized and on track. I don't know what I would have done with out her! You won't be disappointed. She knows weddings and is full of great ideas. I highly recommend her..

Events Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you for your kind message.
    It was a great pleasure working with you and your families and I sincerely wish you the very best always.
    Alice Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Coordinator

I absolutely loved working with Terri for our wedding. She is not only a wonderful human but very good at her job. She is organized, detailed and client focused. She helped us to think through every detail of the wedding and provided a framework based on her many years of experience without making us feel like we had to do things a certain way. She was extremely responsive over email and was great at following up with us. It was stressful at times to plan the wedding events from a distance but her familiarity with the area and vendors was very helpful. There were a few times we felt overwhelmed with all that we needed to do especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding and it was great to have her guidance and support to stay on track. We had a very detailed run through of the day's events and tasks prior to the wedding and handed off our decor and other tasks feeling very confident that those responsibilities were in good hands. I was completely amazed at how she worked with our vendors and her team to completely transform all that we had spoken about for months into a beautiful and memorable day. Seeing our venue transformed with the linens, chairs, florals, decor etc that we had selected all in just the right places was a gift in itself. I also want to add that she is great at helping you to manage stressful people or unexpected situations that may arise on the wedding day.

Events Extraordinaire's reply:

Thank you for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure working with you, too. We wish you and your families the very best always.
    Morgan Married on 08/04/2018
    I cannot express how wonderful it was to have Terri as our coordinator. From the moment I reached out to her to see if she was available to be our coordinator to the day and weeks after the wedding. I felt like I have known Terri for years, she made me feel so comfortable through the whole planning process. She was a call, email or text away at all times. She went above and beyond anything I had expected. I am an organized person already but I could not have done this without her. If we had any problems come the day of the wedding I surely did not know about it, Terri and her team were amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a wedding coordinator, she will ensure every little detail is covered. Thank you so much Terri for making our wedding day so easy and carefree for us, we are forever grateful! Morgan and Andrew
    Brittney Married on 05/05/2018
    Terri and her team were wonderful! I had my wedding at Union Hill Inn in Sonora, and they know the place inside and out. She helped me create my vision, answered all my questions, gave me suggestions and referrals, and helped with set up and rehearsal. On the day of, she was organized and present, kept our wedding on track, and best of all kept me from worrying about anything so that I could enjoy the day! I am so thankful to her and her team for everything that they did to make our weekend special! And it wouldn't have gone so seamlessly without her and all her hard work. She is amazing!
    Michelle Married on 03/10/2018
    Terri Neher was our wedding planner for our wedding at Union Hill Inn. From the get go, she was extremely professional, clear on what her services entail, and lovely to interact with. She has tons of experience which comes through as she met and spoke with us several times over the course of planning our wedding. On our second meeting, she came armed with several pages of questions that addressed details of our wedding that we hadn’t even considered so that she knew what to do. She knew all of the (many) rules of our venue that we needed to follow and kept us from breaking any. Terri also knows most of the wedding vendors in the area and provided us an extensive list of people to work with. We ended up working with several vendors from this list and were very happy with their services. On the day of the wedding, Terri kept the event running smoothly and on time. She responds to emails, phone calls and texts quickly and in detail, has tons of experience (it shows!) and is a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend hiring Terri to coordinate your wedding.
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 09/24/2016
    Terri is beyond awesome! Our big day went so smoothly because of her help! She is so responsive to emails, and is always available to answer any questions that you might have. We couldn't have done it without her!
    Janelle Married on 07/09/2016
    Terri is the absolute best at what she does. There is not a single thing that I have to say about her and her service that is not positive. From minute one she made us feel at ease and that we were in the best hands possible to make our day exactly what we hoped it would be. She was always available to take calls and provided endless amounts of advice and tips. Her attention to detail and professionalism can't be topped and it provided a SEAMLESS wedding experience. She truly listened to my vision and thanks to her my day was exactly as I wanted it. Having her there to set up the day before and through the whole wedding day made my life so easy and I was able to actually enjoy the process. I can't say enough wonderful things about her as a professional and as a person. She's amazing! Trust me when I say, she's the best money you can spend on your big day.
    Keralyn Married on 06/18/2016
    We were fortunate to hire Terri on short notice (less than 3 months prior to our wedding) after our original coordinator backed out. It was obvious that Terri was concerned about the amount of details that needed to be done upon hiring her and at times I felt overwhelmed by the amount of questions she asked me but, it was apparent that she was dedicated to making sure our wedding was everything we hoped for and more. She asked questions that never occurred to me/us and she thought of solutions to help us save money on rental items which we appreciated. She checked in often and was very assuring when I was feeling the pressure. Terri made me feel like our wedding was her only wedding, even though I know she was fully booked.

Terri takes pride in execution of the details and ensuring that the bride and groom know exactly what to expect. On the day of the wedding Terri and her team accomplished so much in a short window of time and worked so hard to keep everything running smoothly. She made it possible for us to enjoy the entire day. We really couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out.

We recommend hiring her and her staff for set up prior to, day of coordinating, and day after clean up. Her team is efficient, fast, and reliable. We were able to enjoy our family and friends instead of asking them to help clean up. Money well spent!

Terri knows Union Hill Inn very well so if you plan to get married there, don't hesitate, call Terri! :)
  • User2498853 2+ years ago

My husband and I recently were married on New Year’s Eve. Wedding planning as you all know is stressful and add a holiday on top of that can be very overwhelming. Terri was an intricate part of me being able to stay sane and fully enjoy my special day! Terri was very thorough and extremely meticulous, which is what you need in a wedding planner. She created our day of schedule and helped things to run so smoothly. She was always easy to get a hold of and is extremely knowledgeable. She was an absolute delight to work with and I highly recommend her services.
    Meredith Married on 05/16/2015
    Terri Neher of Events Extraordinaire is absolutely fantastic. She has years of experience and has taken the stress out of wedding planning. She is priced well and worth every penny. She is quick to respond to both email and phone calls. She has answered many questions and had a ton of helpful suggestions and great vendor recommendations without taking a commission. She meet us in person multiple times at the venue to walk through how the big day would play out. She is a fantastic wedding planner and I highly recommend Events Extraordinaire!
    Steph Married on 05/26/2012
    Union Hill Inn (our wedding venue) referred us to Terri with Events Extraordinaire. I am a planner and initially thought I could do it all myself. About 3 months into planning, I realized that I didn't want to be responsible for anything but getting married and having a good time on my wedding day. I knew I needed a day of coordinator, but Terri ended up being much more than just a day of coordinator. We met with Terri about 5 times in person and corresponded countless times via email.

Terri helped us through the planning phase, the execution phase and was there at every moment during the wedding rehearsal and wedding day. She even helped us shop around at thrift stores and pick up some items - all above and beyond what we could have ever asked for. Terri is extremely responsive and knowledgable. She provided a stress free wedding day!

Terri was the reason why our wedding was seamless and perfect. We constantly had people tell us that our wedding was one of the best that they have ever been to, and we can thank Terri for being the backbone of the day. Terri went above and beyond our highest expectations. Her services were worth 10x more than what she charges.

Thank you to Terri! We couldn't have asked for more!
    Cheri Married on 06/18/2011
    Terri was very professional, accommodating, responsive to our needs. The thing that stood out for me was that she was so efficient, so on the ball, but you didn't even know she was there. She was like an invisible wizard. I would highly recommend her and her staff.