Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning

Clayton, NC View map
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in Clayton, North Carolina. We specialize in creating unique, elegant, fun and personality-oriented events for any size wedding, party, corporate event, or special occasion in North Carolina, Michigan and beyond. We will be at your service from the beginning of your special event until the end. We'll work with you to plan the most memorable event, while keeping you within your budget and on schedule.

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning will make sure your event is "Planned to Perfection". Simply because, it's the event of your dreams...an event that reflects your unique personality and style...an event that you and your guests will delight in and cherish the memories for years to come.

The planning and the details belong to us while you relax, sit back and enjoy the process, but most importantly, we want you to enjoy your day!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Tia M. Married on 10/23/2021

Just Awesome

Everything was so beautiful and organized. Prompt and on time

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you "Sister" for my review! It was truly an honor to coordinate your special day! I'm so glad I could be there for you and with you to celebrate this journey! Glad I could make it just as special for you! I love you so much and wish you and Irel blessings on top of blessings!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 10/16/2021

Seamless, easy, stress free!

Sheree Amour Weddings handle my wedding from start to finish with perfection! They checked in monthly provided preferred vendors that were exquisite and made sure I stayed stress free throughout the entire planning process! The staff was always just a call away with any questions I had or concerns. Aisha and her team are the best!

My wedding was a dream come true and I owe it all to Sheree Amour Weddings!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Megan & Martez! It was definitely a pleasure to work with the two of you! Especially considering that you Megan, were a bridesmaid for a previous client and when you reached out, I truly felt honored to have made an impression on you a few years prior! The two of you were so great to work with and I am truly grateful to have clients like you! I'm so glad that my team and I could make your day special and I made it my business to make sure it wouldn't be any other way! I wish you two all the blessings and love throughout your marriage! Thank you again for choosing Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning!
  • Robin
    Robin J. Married on 08/07/2021

Stress-free wedding planning!

I'm so glad I chose to work with Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning. Aisha was amazing from start to finish! I was worried about feeling stressed and overwhelmed while planning my wedding but Aisha made sure that didn't happen. She was always professional, organized, and very responsive. Aisha was able to provide everything that I asked for and whenever I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, she had great suggestions and ideas. She went above and beyond to ensure that the planning of my wedding and the wedding day itself went smoothly. There are so many details and little things I would have forgotten or not even thought of and I'm so grateful I had someone with her knowledge and expertise to keep everything on track. My wedding ended up being a dream come true and I don't know what I would've done without Aisha and her team.

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you sooo much Robin! This just made my day! What a great way to Jumpstart my week! Working with you and Daniel was a blast! You two were by far the most laid back couple...I just love it! I wish you two all the blessings in your marriage!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

My Touch Weddings My Touch Weddings Wedding Videographers

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning are one of the most professional, well organized and accommodating event services we have work with thus far!

Moore Designs Moore Designs Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a wedding or event planner Sheree Amour Wedding &Event Planning is great. I loved working with her. She is there anytime you have question or concern. She is creative, professional and a great person. I highly recommend Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning.

A Red Carpet Affair, LLC A Red Carpet Affair, LLC Wedding Planners

Great Event Planner to work with.

Clayton, NC, 27528
9199728244
Location of (Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding