Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Package Price

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in Lodi, California. We specialize in creating unique, elegant, fun and personality-oriented events for any size wedding, party, corporate event, or special occasion in California, Michigan, North Carolina and beyond. We will be at your service from the beginning of your special event until the end. We'll work with you to plan the most memorable event, while keeping you within your budget and on schedule.

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning will make sure your event is "Planned to Perfection". Simply because, it's the event of your dreams...an event that reflects your unique personality and style...an event that you and your guests will delight in and cherish the memories for years to come.

The planning and the details belong to us while you relax, sit back and enjoy the process, but most importantly, we want you to enjoy your day!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Syreeta
    Syreeta H. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Planner!!!

On July 23, 2022 We said “I Do.” Our (Vincent and Syreeta) sincere thanks go out to Aisha Sheree Garnett, with Sheree Amour Weddings & Events Planning for helping us make our wedding day an occasion we will always remember. You are an absolutely amazing wedding planner! You're professional, patient, poised and gracious at all times. Thank you so much for being there for us from start to finish, on one of the most important days of our lives, not only as a planner, you were much more - A friend and confidant. Just know you are appreciated and loved for helping us make this special day……a day to remember!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Syreeta & Vincent, or should I say Mr. & Mrs. Graves ~ from our very first call to getting you two married and working with you two all the way from California to North Carolina, with you trusting me with one of the most important days in your life ~ I am more than honored! I wish you both nothing but God's Blessings over your marriage! Although we've crossed the wedding off of our checklist, here's to the start of a new found friendship!🥰
  • Nayeli
    Nayeli T. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience with Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning was off the charts GREAT.

If you are looking for a GREAT wedding planner, look no further. Aisha is so easy to work with and professional. She was super patient with all our questions during the planning process up until our wedding day. She was quick to respond whether it was through text, email, or a phone call even all the way across the country. Our wedding day went so smooth and it was stress-free for my husband and I. It was truly a magical day and we are so glad Aisha helped our dream wedding become a reality. 10000000x recommend Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning for your special day!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Nayeli!!!! You know I love you and "Mike Mike"! Thank you so much for being such awesome clients -- now friends! You guys made my job easy as well, you are both beautiful inside and out and I am truly grateful to have been chosen to help plan one of the best days in your life!!
  • Denzel
    Denzel G. Married on 10/30/2021

Exceptional!

Aisha and her team were beyond phenomenal! The entire process with them was so smooth and flawless! We definitely think that her and her team were the best part of the entire wedding process. She went above and beyond many of the things we asked her for. She does not play and she is the truth! Very grateful to have had someone who not only executed the vision the way we wanted but made sure our expectations were surpassed. She always communicated and kept us in the loop for everything. You will not be disappointed for the service you get from her company!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Denzel & Adeola! I truly enjoyed working with you two! I'm so grateful that you chose Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning to execute one of the most important days in your life! Thank you for trusting me and my team with that task! I wish you two all the blessings and love throughout your marriage!:)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning 1
Exclusive

My Touch Weddings My Touch Weddings Wedding Videographers

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning are one of the most professional, well organized and accommodating event services we have work with thus far!

Moore Designs Moore Designs Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a wedding or event planner Sheree Amour Wedding &Event Planning is great. I loved working with her. She is there anytime you have question or concern. She is creative, professional and a great person. I highly recommend Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning.

A Red Carpet Affair, LLC A Red Carpet Affair, LLC Wedding Planners

Great Event Planner to work with.

Clayton, NC, 27528
9199728244
Location of (Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding