My Touch Weddings

Farmington, MI View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

My Touch Weddings is a professional wedding videography company based out of Detroit, Michigan. Their team specializes in creating films that fit your style with professional editing, spectacular detail and beautifully captured emotions. Because of their experience and dedication to excellence, at My Touch Weddings, you can expect spectacular customer service, flexible schedules, quality work in a timely manner and ideas and advice to enhance the final product. For a modern film that captures the true magic of your big day and a customer service experience you’ll enjoy, inquire about My Touch Weddings today!

My Touch Weddings offers a variety of photography and videography services to capture the most sacred memories of your wedding day. A full list of their video services include:

• Professional videographer
  • Second shooter
  • Multiple cameras
  • Five or more hours of coverage
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Full feature video
  • Online film delivery
  • Custom USB

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 05/21/2022

Detroit's Finest!

My Touch was one of my favorite vendors to work with. I am a native Detroiter who has been gone almost 20 years, but I booked My Touch for my destination wedding in Orlando based on the recommendation from a friend, the opportunity to support a black business from my hometown, and their unique style as evidenced by photos and videos on their site. I booked them a year and a half in advance for my Orlando wedding because there was no one else I trusted to capture my big day. Kyra and Dre are true professionals and masters of their craft. Kyra wore many hats during the day and kept us in line and on track schedule-wise. They are both creative with their documentation style and are not just there to snap photos and take video. By the end of the night, they honestly felt like old friends and we were so happy they came to hang out at our farewell brunch the next day. I'm already plotting on how we can work with My Touch again in the future, and cannot wait to see photos and video from the best day of my life. Thank you Kyra and Dre!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline K. Married on 03/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for every occasion you have!

I mainly had communication with Kyra. She's always calm which is wonderful! I was always at ease feeling my day would be in greay hands. And boy was I RIGHT! The pictures and videos turned out absolutely beautiful. Professional, great quality photos. I can't thank them enough.
    Jasmine Married on 07/20/2019

Destination Wedding

My Touch weddings made my destination wedding in Jamaica AMAZING! They went above and beyond making sure they captured the best photos and also videos from our big day! They were awesome with adjusting their schedule as needed and communicated with us frequently. The service was well worth it! They really became apart of our wedding as not only vendors but guest who were just as happy for us as our family! Having them was a complete experience. You would have thought it was their own wedding l, how dedicated and excited they were. You could tell that they LOVE what they do and truly have fun! This is definitely a dynamic team! I wish I could bring them on every vacation now! I would have regretted it BIG time if I used the hotels photographers. Don’t cheat yourself. Cut out cost elsewhere if you have to. These photos and videos last a lifetime so you want to make sure you have quality! And that’s exactly what My Touch Weddings is! AMAZING!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rondo String Quartet Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

My Touch Weddings do a phenomenal job of creating a personalized experience for their clients. They specialize in creating films that fit your style to the tee with professional editing, carefully capturing detail from the music to the most sentimental and emotional moments of your wedding day. They are consummate professionals and we always enjoy working with them.

Jenny May Photography Jenny May Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the absolute pleasure of working with My Touch Weddings! They are some of the sweetest people in the business with outstanding professionalism and comprehensive wedding services. If you are looking to have it all then My Touch Weddings is the way to go.

B Posh Events B Posh Events Wedding Planners

We enjoy working with My Touch Productions! They are very creative, professional and awesome people to work with. As a wedding planner, I recommend their services to ALL my clients!

32910 W. 13 Mile Rd Suite B-201 Farmington, MI, 48334
2488420146

Monday - Friday Open 8 am - 8pm Saturday & Sunday Open 9 am - 5pm
Location of (My Touch Weddings)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding