Bn Production

Sterling Heights, MI View map Visit website
$1,641 Most Popular Price

$1,641 Most Popular Price

BN Production is a wedding videography company based in Sterling Heights, Michigan. This team aids clients in producing memorable films of their special events. They aim to capture moments of authentic joy, adding a cinematic flair that will make them a delight to revisit in years to come.

BN Productions is prepared to tailor their service to your individual needs. Their standard package includes such features as a full length video of your event, a highlight reel, and filming in multiple locations. Some other services that you can add are additional filming hours, raw footage, save the date videos, and client revisions. Your final production will be made available to you as a digital download, ready to watch whenever you please. You can also request a custom USB flash drive or SD card on which your film will be stored.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1006

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1641

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Seam  Maksud
Seam Maksud
Videographer

Hello
This is Seam, welcome to my page. I am a wedding videographer and photographer. I been shooting wedding for the past one year. I have shot wedding for Fairytale and Bellagala. I will make sure you that don't miss a single moment of your best day. I will give you the best experience with high quality videos and photos to ensure you never miss the best moments of life. We will give you the best packages that no other Production company can.

Sterling Heights, Michigan Sterling Heights, MI, 48310
248-260-4140
Location of (Bn Production)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding