Rondo String Quartet

Troy, Michigan View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$840 Most Popular Price

Create an elegant atmosphere for your special occasion with live music by the Rondo String Quartet. The group has performed for hundreds of wedding ceremonies, parties, receptions, services, corporate functions, and events in the Southeast Michigan/Detroit Metro area. You will enjoy our sophisticated sound that permits conversation and satisfies a wide variety of tastes.

The Rondo String Quartet is an experienced and rehearsed ensemble of four musicians consisting of two violins, a viola and a cello. To provide the best service possible, our group regularly plays with the same four members. We are a local group and all live and work in the Detroit Metro area. Our huge repertoire features hours of current and pop music, classical favorites, classic rock, nostalgic and jazz standards, songs from musicals, rags, and much more. Please contact us for a complete playlist. We look forward to playing for you!

What People Are Saying About Us:

"The Rondo String Quartet was absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a talented, professional string quartet. They made my wedding ceremony everything that I had envisioned. Booking them was entirely stress free. They have a packet of information that lets you spell out exactly what you want long before the special day. Their list of songs is absolutely incredible and I am sure that they can accommodate almost everything."

"I just wanted to thank-you again for the beautiful music at our wedding service. I got so many compliments - even from a former musician. You really created a perfect atmosphere. Also, I can really appreciate the professionalism you showed when I worked with you in advance. I never doubted your reliability, and your thoroughness was very reassuring."

"[We] wanted to sincerely thank-you and The Rondo String Quartet for all the professionalism displayed at our wedding. After viewing our ceremony video, everything as executed as requested, on queue, and on time! The music was absolutely beautiful. [We] had a very tight budget to work with since we funded the wedding ourselves. However, after viewing the ceremony, we have to say it was money well spent!"

"We sincerely appreciate your beautiful music during our wedding ceremony. Your professionalism and service was outstanding!"

"We would like to thank you for the fabulous performance you provided us on at our Cranberry Lake Park Historic venue. The music was top notch, the group members were fabulous, and your stage presence was wonderful! Your mixture of old and new musical numbers was just what we were looking for and the audience responded positively well. Bravo!"

Our website: www.RondoStringQuartet.com

Our email: rondostrings@hotmail.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$840

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Instrumentals
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

Sydnee H. Married on 01/07/2022

Dream come true!

Ever since I was a little girl, the one dream I had for my future wedding was to have a string quartet play during my ceremony. The Rondo String Quartet made that dream come true! As a piano and voice teacher myself, it was important to me that our string quartet was well rehearsed and showcased their musicality through their playing. I couldn’t have made a better choice! They were able to adapt to any musical genre and play each one well. They made my ceremony perfect! :)
  • Julie
    Julie M. Married on 01/07/2022

Perfect addition to our garden ceremony

So glad we found the Rondo Quartet for our outdoor garden ceremony. The quartet helped select beautiful, classic music for prelude music, the procession and the ceremony. For the recessional, we selected fun, contemporary music that put a smile on everyone's face! They set the tone for the entire day. We loved every minute of music they played. My only regret was that we did not have them at the reception as well as the ceremony. Absolutely loved what they added to our ceremony!
  • Kylie
    Kylie J. Married on 09/11/2021

Rondo was incredible!

We were so excited to find this amazing quartet! We were looking for musicians to be able to play classical for our ceremony, classic rock and more popular music for cocktails, and Frank Sinatra type songs through dinner. Rondo was able to accommodate everything we asked for and played every style just as well as the next. They were incredible! Thank-you, Rondo, for truly making our wedding memorable for us and for all of our guests!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Rondo String Quartet Price Rates

Intimate Wedding Solutions Intimate Wedding Solutions Wedding Officiants

When any of my couples are seeking elegant, professional, live music for their ceremony or reception, Rondo String Quartet is always my first recommendation! Their presence brings a beautiful touch of class to any event!

Festoons and Flourishes Festoons and Flourishes Wedding Planners

I have worked with Rondo String Quartet quite a few times over the last few years, and it is always a pleasure! They are organized, work as a team and are wonderful people. As a Wedding Planner, I love how easy they make things for my clients and myself...and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful live music at their Wedding or Event.

Perfect Day Celebrations Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

I LOVE Rondo String Quartet! They are true professionals who will add just the right musical touch to your wedding day!

819 Dartford Place Drive, Rochester Hills Troy, Michigan, 48307
Location of (Rondo String Quartet)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding