Troy, MI 48084 Map · Phone number

About Rondo String Quartet

Create an elegant atmosphere for your special occasion with live music by the Rondo String Quartet. Since 1988, the group has performed for hundreds of wedding ceremonies, parties, receptions, services, corporate functions, and events in the Southeast Michigan/Detroit Metro area. You will enjoy our sophisticated sound that permits conversation and satisfies a wide variety of tastes.

The Rondo String Quartet is an experienced and rehearsed ensemble of four musicians consisting of two violins, a viola and a cello. To provide the best service possible, our group regularly plays with the same four members. Our huge repertoire features hours of classical favorites, current music, classic rock, nostalgic and jazz standards, songs from musicals, tangos, waltzes, rags, and much more. Please contact us for a complete playlist. We look forward to playing for you!

What People Are Saying About Us:

"The Rondo String Quartet was absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a talented, professional string quartet. They made my wedding ceremony everything that I had envisioned. Booking them was entirely stress free. They have a packet of information that lets you spell out exactly what you want long before the special day. Their list of songs is absolutely incredible and I am sure that they can accommodate almost everything."

"I just wanted to thank-you again for the beautiful music at our wedding service. I got so many compliments - even from a former musician. You really created a perfect atmosphere. Also, I can really appreciate the professionalism you showed when I worked with you in advance. I never doubted your reliability, and your thoroughness was very reassuring."

"[We] wanted to sincerely thank-you and The Rondo String Quartet for all the professionalism displayed at our wedding. After viewing our ceremony video, everything as executed as requested, on queue, and on time! The music was absolutely beautiful. [We] had a very tight budget to work with since we funded the wedding ourselves. However, after viewing the ceremony, we have to say it was money well spent!"

"We sincerely appreciate your beautiful music during our wedding ceremony. Your professionalism and service was outstanding!"

"We would like to thank you for the fabulous performance you provided us on at our Cranberry Lake Park Historic venue. The music was top notch, the group members were fabulous, and your stage presence was wonderful! Your mixture of old and new musical numbers was just what we were looking for and the audience responded positively well. Bravo!"

Our website: www.RondoStringQuartet.com

rondo pic 8
RondoStringQuartetFoxHillsCCSchirackONeillWedding

89 Reviews for Rondo String Quartet

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2018

What an amazing group! They played Handel and Bach as well as Cake By the Ocean, Beautiful Day, and even Kashmir equally well. My guests were captivated. Rondo made my wedding day perfect!

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

Rondo String Quartet was the perfect addition to our outdoor ceremony. Offered a great selection of music and prompt responses to our inquiries.

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

Great experience working with Lisa and the Rondo String Quartet! Our guests raved about the music. Can’t wait to see the video!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rondo String Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Intimate Wedding Solutions
    Intimate Wedding Solutions Wedding Officiants

When any of my couples are seeking elegant, professional, live music for their ceremony or reception, Rondo String Quartet is always my first recommendation! Their presence brings a beautiful touch of class to any event!

• Festoons and Flourishes
    Festoons and Flourishes Wedding Planners

I have worked with Rondo String Quartet quite a few times over the last few years, and it is always a pleasure! They are organized, work as a team and are wonderful people. As a Wedding Planner, I love how easy they make things for my clients and myself...and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful live music at their Wedding or Event.

• Perfect Day Celebrations
    Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

I LOVE Rondo String Quartet! They are true professionals who will add just the right musical touch to your wedding day!

• Troy, MI 48084 See on map