On The Spot Knot

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$300 Typical Price

A Little Bit About Us...

Your ceremony should be as unique as your love. Our friendly, easy-going officiants are able and excited to perform religious, civil, interfaith, or any combination of ceremonies.

We are here to help you communicate the love you feel for each other with all of your friends and family! We will work with you to determine the type of ceremony you are looking for, whether it is a simple or custom ceremony. If your choice is a custom ceremony - we will write it together through our easy process and it will be unique to you as a couple while remaining respectful of your beliefs, traditions and values.

We are committed to ensuring that your ceremony is what you want in a personal and professional manner. It is important that your wedding ceremony is your own, so it is important to us that we learn who you are and create a personal event.

We believe that marriage is the strongest bond between two people imaginable, regardless of gender, orientation, race, religion or creed.

Rehearsal & Day of Wedding Coordination are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Lauren V. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing!!!

We used On The Spot Knot for both their officiant services and day of coordination for our June 2022 wedding. Julie was absolutely incredible! Her communication was outstanding and she helped to make sure our day went off seamlessly. Our ceremony was beautifully written, there was not a dry eye in the crowd. I could not recommend Julie and On The Spot Knot enough.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Lauren!! The venue was beautiful! Your bridal party a dream to work with!! Your parents were lovely! It was absolutely my pleasure to work with you!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A seamless stress-free wedding experience!

Julie from On The Spot Knot was an amazing officiant and day-of coordinator for our wedding! When we contracted her we were able to have a sit down meeting and talk through what we wanted our ceremony to be - it was a huge relief to have someone help us put together something that we felt reflected us as a couple. As the wedding day approached, Julie helped coordinate with vendors and helped organize details of the wedding day. She stayed in communication throughout the process. On the day-of the wedding, Julie was absolutely indispensable, helping set up details and helping to gather items at the end of the night. I don't think we could have done it without her and she helped make the day a seamless and enjoyable day for us! Would recommend her again in a heartbeat.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Amanda thank you for the awesome review! Working with you was such a joy! I’m happy I could be available to make your day stress free.
  • Haley
    Haley P. Married on 02/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have been easier!!

Working with Julie couldn't have been easier. We decided to go with her longer ceremony option which she personalized fully to exactly what we wanted.
    Even mid-pandemic, we found a way to last min transfer from an in-person meeting to over zoom when there was a covid exposure. She really got to know us as a couple, and what we were looking for in our ceremony. She made sure our vows were about the same length without us seeing each other's before the ceremony which was a relief.
    When we wanted to make last min changes, she was so on top of it and I knew that with her help the ceremony was something that I didn't need to worry about.
    I would definitely recommend her for other ceremonies because of how affordable she was for such a high quality service. By the end, there wasn't a single dry eye in the room.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

I’m so happy that your ceremony was perfect (good thing the only issue was your hubbys fault 😂). The Planterra was stunning and I am so happy I was included in your day. Congratulations to you and Danny!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

On The Spot Knot 1
Discount

10% off to all Actice or Honorably Discharged Military Personnel.

Pricing

Team

Deborah  Nickles
Deborah Nickles
Wedding Officiant

Debbie and I have been friends for almost 10 years. We have worked together at several weddings, mostly with photography. Debbie's work ethic is strong and her desire for the perfect wedding is what drew me to ask her to join our team in 2018. Debbie has perfected being a wedding officiant and we are so happy to have her on our team!

Robert Wilkinson
Robert Wilkinson
Wedding Officiant

Rob has been a close family friend for over 15 years and showed interest in officiating since my first wedding. Rob is a retired Army Sergeant and a very good public speaker with a strong belief in his faith. I always knew that Rob would eventually join my team and was overjoyed when he joined our team in 2018.

28048 Alger Madison Heights, Michigan, 48071
Location of (On The Spot Knot)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding