Ceremonies By Sabra

Ortonville, MI View map Visit website

$400 Typical Price

Sabra is a couple centered professional master celebrant, specializing in secular celebrations. She is based out of Ortonville, Michigan, and travels anywhere a client needs her to be.

She was inspired to become ordained in 2017 after the engagement of two close friends, providing their wedding guests with a surprise back yard ceremony. It was at that point that she realized she had finally found her calling. Sabra is truly dedicated to helping her couples create a unique and memorable ceremony experience. She believes that every couple has their own magnificent love story to share, and is excited to be able to share yours.

Sabra will strive to develop a personal connection with each of her couples, gaining an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. She services a wide spectrum of wedding events including weddings, micro-weddings, elopements, license signings, and rehearsals. Sabra will deliver a personalized experience for each couple that they, and their guests, won't soon forget.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tyler
    Tyler S. Married on 12/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would give her 1 million stars if I could!

She married us twice technically, once in privately July and again in December with the whole family. I was absolutely astonished with her attention to detail and overall caring personality. She literally felt like family to us even in just this short time! She gathered information from both my now husband and me BUT ALSO from 6 of our closest friends. This allowed her to formulate the MOST BEAUTIFUL ceremony I had ever seen and, while I may be biased, my cheeks hurt from smiling the whole time. She had our family crying and laughing and was captivating the entire time. She not only helped us with ceremony details but listened and even helped set up when we were running behind. She was an absolute dream to have on our wedding day and literally every guest I spoke to mentioned just how beautiful her words were. We were asked how she made it so personalized since nobody had ever seen such a personal ceremony, I can't tell you how many times I heard that it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever attended. When I think of all the things that went wrong with the wedding planning process, Sabra will never be one of them! For the rest of my life I will have this joyous memory she created for us. I will continue to recommend Sabra and speak highly of her for as long as we both shall live (ha-ha).
  • Brittany
    Brittany V. Married on 10/30/2021

Fun, flexible, beautiful

Sabra was amazing and made our day that much more special. Her flow of the ceremony was quick, but very meaningful. We cried and laughed. And when the dogs would not calm down, she pressed on. Amazing woman!
  • illustration stars

Mojo Photo
5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Ortonville Ortonville, MI, 48462

9am-7pm via text, email or phone.
Location of (Ceremonies By Sabra)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding