7373 S Morrish Rd, Swartz Creek, MI 48473 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala

Based in Swartz Creek, Michigan, wedding officiant and ordained minister Rev. Patti Ruhala specializes in arranging and administering wedding ceremonies throughout Michigan. With over 15 years of experience, Rev. Patti Ruhala is passionate about crafting unique ceremonies for couples that reflect their relationship and personalities, and is happy to officiate both traditional and highly customized weddings.

Rev. Patti Ruhala encourages her clients to be actively involved in the ceremony planning process to ensure their ceremony is reflective of their values and wedding needs. For your convenience, Rev. Patti Ruhala offers two wedding packages. The Elopement Package covers the cost of your ceremony performance, the filing of your marriage license, and any phone or email consultations. The Short and Sweet Package includes both rehearsal and ceremony service, marriage license filing, and unlimited consultations. Travel fees are also covered for up to 150 miles. There is an additional fee for travel for up to 200 miles.

Follow Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala on

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala 7
  • Micheal

Micheal · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Rev Patti was such an amazing part of our big day. We were running behind schedule and she was so patient and calm (I was not as much. loI.) She is very kind and professional and just lovely to work with. I am beyond grateful I found her on this site. I would definitely recommend her services. Thank you Rev. Patti!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Micheal and Fred, I so enjoyed working with you both. I got to meet your family and friends and learn of a new wedding location. Thank you for choosing me.

ann · Married on 08/09/2019

Awesome; highly recommend

We had the upmost experience. Was attentive and professional and made our wedding day very pleasant and amazing. We had our wedding planned for quite some time. Any questions that needed to be asked she answered and guided us every step of the way!!! Would highly recommend her! Thanks once again! Ann and Jason=)

Sent on 08/21/2019

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Ann and Jason, you are very welcome! Thank you for the kind review. It was truly my pleasure getting to know you both and the kids. Loved the sand colors you all chose.

Stacy · Married on 07/04/2019

Patti R. Amazing

Patti was an amazing part of our wedding! She did a great job uniting my husband and I!
    We met a month or so before our wedding. She listened to everything we wanted for our day. She came up with the perfect ceremony that fit our lives. She was a perfect match for us.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly my pleasure to get to know you and be there for you.

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 30.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MI, MO
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Black Tie Productions
    Black Tie Productions Wedding DJs

What a genuine great person. Patti is the smiling face you want to join you upfront on your big day. We work with her often and usually provide a PA for the ceremony. She is a real pro with a big heart.

• Glen Gables Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall
    Glen Gables Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall Church Weddings

Rev. Patti Ruhala has been to Glen Gables several times and shes been great everything goes nicely. She is professional and has been very helpful .

• 7373 S Morrish Rd Swartz Creek, MI, 48473 See on map