Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Karri Married on 09/03/2022

Great to work with!

Patti was very easy to work with and answered all of our questions. We had some last minute changes and she Accommodated all of them without hesitation! We would definitely recommend her!

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Karri and Ken, thank you so much for the great review. It was a beautiful day to start you both on your new chapter in your lives. Best wishes to you both.
    Archela D. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patti made our ceremony perfect!

Patti made our wedding ceremony perfect! She wanted to get to know us and helped us figure out what would work best for us. She let us edit the script and answered all of our questions. Her voice is very calming and she brought the energy when needed! She made our ceremony go smoothly and perfectly. Many of our guests have told us how great she was! We would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Connor and Archela,
    Thank you for the review, it is so appreciated and I love hearing that my couples were happy with my services. Your soft colors of mauve and pink along with a touch of wine helped make the room feel so warm and welcoming. Everyone was so kind. Wishing you many years of happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christine K. Married on 10/09/2021

The Rev Patti is awesome

Absolutely loved Patti from the first phone call to the picture we took together after the ceremony! She was so fun to work with and we had no problem switching our weeding date from 2020 to 2021.

Luke and Christine,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was fun the day of your wedding as the groomsmen were very funny and yet wanted to be so helpful. The same for the bridesmaids. They looked so lovely. You both were so welcoming and easy to work with, not to mention how great you both looked with the smiles on your faces before and after the wedding. Best wishes!
  • Amy
    Amy A. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing and personal

Patti did an amazing job at writing up our wedding ceremony. She listened to our love story and took it and interwove it with the way she ministered our wedding. There was not a dry eye in the house at the way she included my children in the ceremony. Also she is a positive light and a big comfort on the day of the ceremony when nerves were running high.

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Amy, the best part of being a minister is the love story of each couple. All unique and yours. Incorporating it into the ceremony can be fun and romantic. Adding the childen is a lifetime memory for them too. Thank you for your review and best wishes.
  • Nick
    Nick Y. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You’ll be thrilled with Reverend Patti!

Reverend Patti was our wedding officiant in summer 2021. She was amazing! You could tell she had a lot of experience as she guided us through how the ceremony usually goes. She knew what questions to ask and was there to support us.

Our rehearsal was very rainy but the Reverend came with a smile, walking us through what to do.

Our wedding turned out great and you can tell she really cares about you as a couple. You will not regret going with Reverend Patti!

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you Nick and Carla. Yes, it was a tad rainy at rehearsal and it rained the day of your wedding. God's tears for a long and happy marriage! Best wishes to you both.
    Nataliya Married on 05/22/2021

Highly recommend!

Patti was our officiant for a small backyard wedding. She guided us through the entire process and was very professional!
    Stefanie S. Married on 02/05/2021

Professional Low Key Chill Kind

Reverend Patti was exactly what we were looking for. It was sort of last minute. The courthouse cancelled our original wedding day. So I called Patti and she made the trip to Ann Arbor. It was freezing cold, outdoors, 8 people or so, in the middle of the pandemic. And she showed up on time, communicated very well, was a good sport about being outside in the middle of winter. It was a lot of fun.

Stefanie and Lev,
    It may have been cold outside, but the warmth coming from the hearts of your family was wonderful as they stood by your sides and cheered afterwards, made it more beautiful. Best wishes to you both!
    Audrey T. Married on 11/08/2020

Officiantator

Mrs.Ruhala was very nice and helpful. She was very understanding about last minute changes we had to make.. I would definitely recommend her.

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you! Your first Christmas as husband and wife must have been exciting and memorable. Wishing you all my best.
    Kailyn Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding ceremony

She was the absolute best! Any time I had a problem with anything she was there with a solution.

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you Kailyn. The wedding ceremony was a bit chilly, but we loved your leopard print blanket afterwards to keep you warm! Being there for you from start to finish is what I do to help ease your stress. Best wishes to you, Ricky and Addie.
    Holly H. Married on 10/10/2020

Rev. Patti is amazing

From rehearsing under cell phone flash lights to last minute changes Rev. Patti was amazing! Her words are so well written it makes the ceremony absolutely beautiful! She guides you through your whole ceremony and just makes you so at ease that you are able to enjoy the day! Highly recommended

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Holly and Justin, I do have to say that rehearsing with the cell phone flashlights was a first, but it made it fun and helped ease the pre-wedding tensions. Everyone was so nice, the kids did a great job with the sand and as flower girl/ringbearer. Eric was very proud to carry the rings. I wish you and your family all the best!
  • Stefney
    Stefney J. Married on 10/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would highly recommend Patti she was very polite and attentive and very hopeful all around.

Patti was very polite and helpful all around I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get married

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to be there for you both. With our last minute venue change, it was a beautiful spot at the bridge for the ceremony. Best wishes for many years of happiness.
    Diane D. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patti Rahula was awesome. She was very compassionate. She helped make me feel less nervous. She handled last minute problems for us.

Patti was pretty awesome. She helped me get through all the steps that I had forgotten. She was compassionate and straightforward with us. I would highly recommend her. She was professional through the whole wedding but very down to earth

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you Diane, everyone was so nice and pitched in when needed. Wishing you both all my best for many years of happiness.
  • Hannah
    Hannah E. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very Happy and welcoming whole way through

Great performance Patti did for us, very helpful for us the whole way through and loved all of her ideas

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to be there for you as I have watched you grow into such a charming young woman! Best wishes to you both mlm.
    Erica D. Married on 09/19/2020

Covid Bride

As many covid brides know this year did not go how we expected! I had to downsize my wedding and a few weeks before the wedding my pastor suddenly passed. I was left frantically looking for an officiant. When I reached out to Reverend Patti she was so quick to respond!! I feel so blessed that I found someone so patient and knowledgeable. Reverend Patti talked us through the whole ceremony and made everything so easy for us, on what can be a bit of a stressful day. Thank you Reverend Patti!!!(:
    Avani O. Married on 08/29/2020

Rev Patti was AMAZING!

Rev Patti was great! We can't say enough wonderful things about her. She made our day so smooth and made sure that all of our fears and questions were answered and taken care of. We didn't have to worry about anything! She was professional, on-time, and made sure our day went exactly how we envisioned it. We would recommend her to any couples seeking an officiant!
    Raulliean O. Married on 08/21/2020

Fantastic!

Rev. Patti helped me and my now husband a lot. Things were running behind on our part and she was very patient and understanding with us.

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Raulliean and William, It was no issue at all with running a bit behind, it happens. Most important part is you are married! Best wishes to you both.
  • Alexis Dagostino
    Alexis D. Married on 08/15/2020

Professional and Amazing!!

Rev Patti. Ruhala was a huge part of our day! We could not have done this without her. Planning a wedding during the pandemic was so stressful, but she honestly took that stress away from us. She was always so responsive and open to what we imagined for our big day. She was patient, kind, and kept our wedding party in order. 5/5 and we would recommend her to anyone getting married! Thank you Rev. Patti for being apart of our special day and making it perfect.

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Alexis and Derek, you are so welcome! Had a swell time meeting everyone and being there for you. Best wishes!
    Melanie V. Married on 07/10/2020

Patti is a Pro!

Patti did a wonderful job throughout our wedding process and at the ceremony. She was always responsive, checked in with myself and my mom on how things were going, and made the rehearsal and day of the ceremony go very smoothly yet still had fun and joked with us and my bridal party. It is very important to have a great officiant- I have attended some weddings and wondered if the officiant was more nervous than the couple! But she knows what she's doing! Our ceremony felt intimate and personal yet still light and happy. I would definitely recommend Patti to anyone for their big day!

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Melanie, thank you so much for the kind words. Wedding days can get so stressful and I really try to make sure you get to be "bride" and enjoy your day and let me take care of rehearsal and ceremony. I wish you both every happiness!
  • April
    April F. Married on 06/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and Overall Amazing!

Planning a wedding during a pandemic is well, awful. All of the not knowing what will happen and trying to keep hope alive that you will still have your special day is difficult. Having Rev. Patti in our corner the entire time certainly helped me keep my hope alive. She was kind and positive and always very responsive! Our day came, and it was HOT and HUMID and rained! But even with all of that she kept a smile on her face as well as ours and made everything so special! I cannot recommend her enough to anyone! She is sweet and funny and just an overall joy to work with! Thank you again for making our day perfect. :)

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

April, thank you so much. I had a great time being there for you and Robert! It's about starting the journey together, a little weather makes it fun.
    Sandy B. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev. Patti Ruhala is the BEST!

Rev. Patti Ruhala is delightful, awesome and fun! She really took the time to listen, get to know my daughter and son-in-law, and made her message so personal and really special. The ceremony was delayed a year because of the pandemic, and Rev. Ruhala stayed in touch with us throughout. It was also especially helpful as Rev. Ruhala guided us through the rehearsal with her experience and knowledge. I would highly recommend using Rev. Ruhala for your personalized wedding ceremony!
    Deanna F. Married on 01/08/2020

Simple Elopement

Reverend Patty responded quickly to our questions prior to the ceremony day. She was willing to let us choose wording we wanted during the ceremony and she was able to understand humor in all of the mishaps that went on that morning.
    Alex Married on 10/26/2019

Great and wonderful!

Patti was great! Very thorough and prompt. She made sure everything was right with us on the phone before. Got there early to set up and run through. Very willing to work with us! Great experience

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Alex, thank you. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party. They were open to the rehearsal prior to the wedding and were so supportive. The venue staff was helpful and helped make things easier for all of us. So blessed to be there for you both!
  • Micheal
    Micheal Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Rev Patti was such an amazing part of our big day. We were running behind schedule and she was so patient and calm (I was not as much. loI.) She is very kind and professional and just lovely to work with. I am beyond grateful I found her on this site. I would definitely recommend her services. Thank you Rev. Patti!

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Micheal and Fred, I so enjoyed working with you both. I got to meet your family and friends and learn of a new wedding location. Thank you for choosing me.
  • Bobbie
    Bobbie F. Married on 08/17/2019

AWESOME wonderful lady

Great Great lady. She makes you feel like family and will go out of her way to help any way she can. Would highly recommend her.

Weddings by Rev. Patti Ruhala's reply:

Thank you! The Christmas themed wedding was enchanting. The colors were so pretty and you and John are so much fun. Best wishes.
illustration stars