Pere Marquette Depot

Bay City, MI View map

With its elegant oak staircase, gorgeous Italian marble walls and beautifully appointed facilities, the Pere Marquette Depot offers an unparalleled site for your bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. With a variety of room design possibilities, the experts at the depot will help you create the perfect wedding.

Prepare for your special day in our Brides "Ready Room" then take your first step down the aisle on the beautiful Terrazzo floors. Expansive windows contribute to the opulent, yet intimate feeling of the depot venue.

Samantha Married on 05/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kathy is absolutely fantastic!

I am a busy law student, and was only able to touch base with her via email for quite some time. She was very responsive, and answered all of the questions that I have. Once I was able to meet with her, she was more than happy to show me around, and work with us on accommodating our large wedding. She has many "extras" available including tables, columns, and podiums for the ceremony, and has lots of recommended vendors if you need help. While we haven't actually had the ceremony yet, but I anticipate it to be a very seamless and relaxing day. Kathy really makes you feel at ease!

I will definitely be updating this after the ceremony!
    Sara Married on 08/16/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We couldn't ask for anything for from our venue. Kathy was incredible and made sure our day went off without a hitch. The setting is beautiful and would recommend it to anyone!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1000 Adams Street Bay City, MI, 48708
Location of (Pere Marquette Depot)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues