DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront

$6k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$6k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Doubletree by Hilton Bay City – Riverfront is a wedding venue located in Bay City, Michigan. Couples will fall in love with our gorgeous, elegant hotel on the waterfront with beautiful views of both the water and the city. Our unique venue has various ballrooms and outdoor event spaces to choose from; which, makes the DoubleTree a fantastic option to hold your wedding celebration. Our location, in downtown Bay City, is also perfect for guests to participate in various activities and visit many attractions.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 500 guests for their ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and bridal showers and hotel room blocks at the Doubletree by Hilton Bay City – Riverfront . Views of the River offer a stunning backdrop to indoor and outdoor events. Whether your gathering is small or large, couples and guests will appreciate the space and privacy this elegant, sophisticated hotel has to offer. An outdoor ceremony facing the gorgeous river would be an amazing setting that neither you nor your guests will forget. You may also appreciate spacious indoor areas that may be decorated to fit your theme, though its tasteful decoration is beautiful on its own.

Our Doubletreeby Hilton Bay City – Riverfront staff is determined to take care of you on your special occasion by providing many services. The Doubletree Bay City-Riverfront will provide you with an event planner who will help coordinate your wedding, as well as offer accommodation services for your overnight guests. You may have access to a bridal suite where you can get ready for your celebrations (depending on availability). Doubletree by Hilton Bay City – Riverfront also offers the following other services:

• Multiple Booking Discounts on your Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Gift Opening Breakfast
  • Outdoor Riverfront and Indoor Wedding Ceremony Options
  • Wedding Receptions
  • Overnight Hotel Guest Accommodation Discounts
  • Décor Offerings
  • Onsite Banquet Liaison Services

Doubletree by Hilton Bay City – Riverfront will provide catering services for your wedding. Our catering offers a variety of serving styles including buffet, hors d’oeuvres, plated and stations. Servers will assist with cocktail hour, the reception and servicing of dessert. Couples may come prior to their event for tastings to select menu items. Couples may also bring in outside cakes and desserts.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$595

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$495

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$14.50

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Hotel
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.7

• Meg
    Megan Married on 03/20/2020

Everything was perfect!

Two weeks before our wedding our other vendor canceled our contract. Luckily, DoubleTree in Bay City came to the rescue. Their ENTIRE staff was absolutely amazing and made our day better than we ever could have imagined. They were incredibly flexible, helpful, and a DREAM to work with. The space was decorated beautifully, the staff was friendly, and the food was DELICIOUS! We felt supported by everyone at the hotel, but not overwhelmed with questions - something I expected to happen with so many moving parts to our day. I would recommend for anyone to consider having their wedding here.
    Kristen A. Married on 08/30/2019

Making my day an absolute dream

I had my wedding ceremony and reception on August 30th. From the start of planning Tricia was always super helpful and responsive with any questions we had! Let me say this place is absolutely gorgeous a beautiful ballroom and ceremony space right on the water! As the day approached they hosted a taste test which I truly appreciated as not all places let you taste the food for your day! They gave us a packet to fill out all of our details which made all my decisions feel so easy as they were all laid out in front of me. Deanna then went over the details one last time with me to make sure everything was the way I wanted. They take all of your items and set it up for you! Day of the liaison service was amazing! I was stress free on my day thanks to them! They made sure things ran smoothly and on time! Doubletree made sure my needs were met and always were happy to help! My wedding planning truly was so much easier thanks to them! And my day was absolutely perfect and beautiful, everything I had hoped to be and more! I would recommend this place to everyone! We recieved compliments for weeks after from our loved ones saying it was one of the best weddings they attended! Thank you Doubltree especially Tricia and Deanna! My day was an absolute dream! Any brides and grooms interested also note that I was able to have my dream wedding and stick to an amazing budget! They offer many packages including Friday and Sunday deals!
    Allie Married on 08/03/2019

Ceremony & Reception

We couldn’t have made a better choice to host our wedding at the doubletree on 8/3/19. Tricia and Deanna were absolutely wonderful to work with during the whole process. They were prompt at responding to any question or concern I had. The staff the day of was friendly and went above and beyond to help our guests. The food was absolutely amazing and all of our guests kept commenting on how it was the best food they have had at a wedding! Thank you so much for everything!!

Pricing

Team

Tricia  Coonan
Tricia Coonan
Senior Sales Manager

Tricia has been with the DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City - Riverfront for over 16 years and has extensive experience in wedding coordinating. She is an amazing asset to the DoubleTree because of her strong relationships with local vendors and her willingness to make sure our brides have a unique and memorable experience. We believe that the littlest detail means everything at the DoubleTree; which, Tricia takes this philosophy to the highest levels.

One Wenonah Park Place Bay City, MI, 48708
989-891-6000
Location of (DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues