Mount Morris, MI 48458 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About CC Events, LLC

Since 2002, CC Events, LLC has been helping clients transform their events into Cherished Celebrations. Everything from the design of the decor, to the set up, and the tear down of the decor, we can help ensure you enjoy your special day.

CC Events, LLC decorates everything from weddings, birthday parties, proms, pastor appreciations, trade shows, and much more.

Cristina, the owner, is a designer, balloon artist, and decorator and is very passionate about her work.

Follow CC Events, LLC on

CC Events, LLC 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2019

Gorgeous Draperies

Cristina was so easy to work with and made my vision come to life. I could not imagine my reception venue without her draperies and bistro lights! She also provided a gorgeous backdrop for photos.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    CC Events, LLC 8
    CC Events, LLC 9
    CC Events, LLC 10

Amy · Married on 05/25/2019

Easy to work with

Cristina and her team were easy to work with and also responsive to my questions and concerns. Since CC Events was a preferred vendor at Waldenwoods effort on my part was very minimal. Cristina coordinated set up and tear down directly with the venue. Everything was as discussed and it all looked beautiful. I just wish Waldenwoods would have the drapping in the tent up all the time so it wasn't as expensive to get exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Megan · Married on 12/14/2018

Gorgeous Decor!

My husband and I just got married last Friday 12/14/18! Our centerpieces and the lovely drapery for our venue were provided by CC Events, LLC. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. It was all perfect! The owner, Cristina, was so easy to work with too. She's very friendly, personable, and she was quick to respond. We would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    CC Events, LLC 11
    CC Events, LLC 12
    CC Events, LLC 13
    CC Events, LLC 14

Award

• IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center
    IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center Country Club Weddings

We have worked with Cristina and her staff for 15 years and have always received professional services from her and her staff. Our clients have always enjoyed working with her and her services are always first class! Fantastic decorating skills that can turn a boring room into a breathtaking experience!

• Centennial Image Photography
    Centennial Image Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Christina and Cherished Celebrations on many, many events and find her easy to work with, professional and great at providing the ambiance our couples are looking for! Her backdrops and decorating skills really lend themselves to fantastic wedding photographs.

• TASTY LAYERS, LLC
    TASTY LAYERS, LLC Wedding Cakes

Cris and her crew at Cherished Celebrations are professional and friendly!! Very easy to work with. Excellent quality and creative designs!! Brides LOVE them and so do we. I highly recommend them!

• Mount Morris, 48458 See on map
    8105778526 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only