Fenton, MI 48430 Map · Phone number

About The Whole 9 Yards

Unforgettable fabric designs for any event!

Nothing creates an air of romance like the gentle sweep of sheer fabric. Whether it’s adding a softer look to your ceremony, or a dazzling display over the dance floor at your reception, The Whole 9 Yards can bring fabulous within reach!

With basic ceiling treatments beginning at $400, we can add that unique touch of elegance to your special day without breaking your budget. With years of experience, The Whole 9 Yards can custom design a look to match your dreams...even if you dream in color!

The Whole 9 yards specializes fabric designs, such as ceiling treatments over dance floors and customized draping benind your head table, cake table, entertainment or any other feature of your reception which you would like to highlight. We also specialize in ceremony structures, Chuppas and Mandaps. If there is a staircase in your wedding plans, we can make it grand! Having a tent wedding? The Whole 9 Yards can take it from dull to dramatic!

Few elements of decor will add as much visual splendor as quickly as fabric. The Whole 9 Yards will create an impression, that ,we guarantee.

60c7d45dcaa08b07 20160305 151615 1
Tent events
60c7d45dcaa08b07 20160305 151615 1

13 Reviews for The Whole 9 Yards

Emily · Married on 06/03/2018

I seriously could not be happier with my experience with Dennis and The Whole 9 Yards! From the first email I sent to contact him, through the whole consultation process and when I saw him the morning of the wedding he was absolutely amazing to work with. I showed him my dress and bouquet and he immediately understood my vision for the draping in the reception hall. On top of providing great service and professionalism, everything turned out stunning! We received so many complements about how great everything looked, and we couldn't have done it without Dennis. After our first meeting, my mother, maid of honor and I could not stop talking about how great we think he is the whole drive home. Working with Dennis you can be confidant that you are in great hands and your vision will come to life. Cannot recommend this company more.

Sent on 06/21/2018

danielle · Married on 07/22/2017

Dennis from the whole 9 yards did all my drapery at my wedding July 22, 2017. When we sat down with Dennis we brought multiple pictures of our vision of what we wanted our venue to look like. Dennis had also met me at my linen companies business the day I picked out linen and helped me tremendously on fabrics that would make my venue look incredible. The day of our wedding I got to do a first look of my venue before guests arrived and I cried when I walked in. Everything was perfect. He had done everything I wanted and more. My cake table, candy table, head table, dance floor, ceremony, and venue were amazing. If you are planning to decorate a venue dennis is your guy! My guests had stated "this is the best wedding I have ever been to".Thanks to the whole 9 yards for everything you did to make our day so special!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

The Whole 9 Yards is a dream to work with! Dennis' ideas are amazing! He made my vision come to life, and then some! Dennis worked his magic and turned a regular reception hall into a dream room. One wedding guest stated "That's the coolest head table I've ever seen!". His expertise and attention to detail are perfect. The lighting and drapery were absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for more beautiful decor. Thanks so much, Dennis, for helping make our day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2017