The DM Experience

West Bloomfield, MI View map

Based out of West Bloomfield, Michigan, The DM Experience is a distinguished wedding and event design company. Our team focuses on personalizing each service, to help soon-to-be-weds' unique vision come to life. We are passionate about giving our clients an experience that they will not forget and going the extra mile to provide an experience their guests will also not forget. The DM Experience serves Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Washtenaw, Genesee, Livingston, and Lapeer counties.

The DM Experience offers full wedding and event design from vision to execution and tear down. This includes vision and budgeting consultation, procurement, 2D and 3D floor plans, floral arrangements and centerpieces, ceremony altar and seating, reception decor, head tables, etc.

The DM Experience offers a plethora of rental items to help complete a couple's setup. This includes backdrops and flower walls to help customize their event space, as well as throne chairs and sweetheart tables. We can also rent a photo or 360 video booth for guests to commemorate the day.

Delivery and setup are taken care of by the team here within 15 miles of their warehouse and is available for an extra fee for further distances.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Signage
Tables
Vases

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$150

What is the starting price for tables?

$100

What is the starting price for chairs?

$150

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$300

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

Message vendor

1 User photo

Desirae D. Married on 02/12/2022

Wedding Shower

The DM Experience decorated for my wedding shower. They provided a sweetheart table, throne chairs, backdrop, balloons, and a photobooth. They were there early and made sure that my vision was perfected well before my event start time. Dezmin and her husband were extremely professional through the entire experience and made this event run seamlessly for me. I cannot wait for them to do my wedding.
    Mia Married on 02/06/2022

The DM Experience

We ordered a loveseat throne.. They were prompt with delivery. I made an error when I originally ordered services and they corrected it without hesitation. I definitely recommend the DM Experience.
    Astoria Married on 01/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I use their services for my clients

I am very pleased with the DM Experience, they are always on time, very pleasant and professional. Their items are always clean and of good quality. I always recommend them to my clients, family and friends for their events. I will continue to use their services in the future. Thanks so much! Astoria Williams
illustration stars

Team

Dezmin McCoy
Dezmin McCoy
Owner

Dezmin is a wife and mother and the owner of The DM Experience. For much of her life she has been the event planner and decorator for all of her friends and family. Because of this, The DM Experience was born. She hopes that her love for events will help make all of you occasions a special occasion.

PO Box 252581 West Bloomfield, MI, 48322
2487041972
Location of (The DM Experience)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding