756 N. Mansfield St., Northville, MI 48197 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Diane's Pen Calligraphy & Lettering Boutique

Diane's Pen Calligraphy and Lettering Boutique is a professional calligraphy & lettering business located in Ypsilanti, Michigan. It was created from a lifelong love of lettering and calligraphy. Every writtn piece is created by hand without the use of stencils or computers. They are indeed, simply written, using hand and eye. One of the things I enjoy most is sharing my talent and creating a lasting memory of my client’s many joyous milestones in life. Weddings are my favorite, but making a sign for a new baby, a child’s first birthday or dad coming home from the military are wonderful as well. I would love to collaborate and create something special for you!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Diane's Pen Calligraphy & Lettering Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Designs that Matter
Wedding Drink Sign
Wedding Drink Sign
thumbnail 51 774677 161169084085768

Diane's Pen Calligraphy & Lettering Boutique FAQ

• What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Chalkboards
    Signage

Team of Diane's Pen Calligraphy & Lettering Boutique

Diane Brinson-Days

Diane Brinson-Days

Owner/Artist

Hello! Welcome to Diane’s Pen Calligraphy and Lettering Boutique. I am so happy that you found my site! I am a lifelong artist/serial entrepreneur and have been doing calligraphy professionally for 6 years. I discovered my artistic abilities at a very young age and developed a love for lettering and calligraphy as I grew older. My company is based in Ypsilanti, Michigan (just outside of Ann Arbor) but I have worked with clients across the country. I have been drawing since I was around 10 years old and studied art and design in college where I became fascinated with the study of calligraphy and letterforms using different tools, materials, and techniques. It brings me such joy to create art in writing. Say hello and let me know how we can work together to create something beautiful!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 756 N. Mansfield St. Northville, MI, 48197 See on map
    Location of (Diane's Pen Calligraphy & Lettering Boutique)