Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tender Moments by April Cobb

Specialty Gifts, Decorations, and More!

We specialize in unique handcrafted gifts and decor'  for life's happy milestones. Weddings TOP our list of favorites! Tender Moments offers a full range of Wedding Design & Decor and Planning services to assist with making your wedding unforgettable including:*Favors and Gifts *Centerpieces and Table Design *Day of Wedding Coordination *Partial Planning and Full Service Planning Packages *Bridal Bouquets  *Bridal Party Flowers *Wedding Brooms *Linen  *Chair Covers *Candy/Sweets Tables *Custom Card boxes

Our experienced event stylists and planners deliver superior service – making every event breathtaking.  Our floral accents, custom decorations, and favors will create the perfect ambiance and decor for your wedding.

So whether you plan to announce an Engagement, host a fabulous Bridal Shower, or plan your dream Wedding, be sure to make every moment TENDER.

Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation and to receive a customized quote.

April Cobb, Owner & Principal Designer

Phone: 248.469.3796
Email: tendermoments@live.com

www.tendermoments.org

P.S. Be sure to ask about our current WEDDING SPECIALS!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Tender Moments by April Cobb on

4 Reviews for Tender Moments by April Cobb

I could literally write a novel about how perfect Mrs. April and her TM team were throughout my wedding planning process. I was referred to April by a coworker of mine just get floral. After we met, I end up booking her for my favors, centerpieces, floral, broom AND my day of wedding coordinator. Mind you, I came to her about 4 months out from my wedding with little to nothing done. But because April was so thorough, patient and professional, she end up getting everything completed and them some! Throughout the entire process I felt like I had a really close relative planning my wedding, that speaks to just how involved, invested and dedicated she is to each client. I am truly blessed to have been referred to Mrs. April and her team. My wedding was literally flawless and I almost got the exact same response from every guest that came, "This was the best wedding I ever been to!"

Thank you again April and Tiffany!!!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found Tender Moments on Etsy and I must say, I am VERY excited to jump over this broom in November. Of course, the options on Etsy are not the only options she offers. I was able to customize EVERYTHING and the cost was reasonable. I appreciate April taking the time out to understand my colors and vision and create a recommendation based on that. She provided me the timeline and delivered exactly when she said she would. I totally recommend.

Profile Picture Carmen, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Tender Moments for my wedding needs in 2014, broom and reception decor. I was VERY pleased! April is creative, flexible, and professional. She creates beautiful work. I now call on her for many of my family events. She is the best!

Profile Picture P, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Tender Moments by April Cobb Pricing

2 PROS I KNOW

Events

10721 E Jefferson Ave #976, Detroit, MI 48214-9998   See On Map
248-469-3796 (phone)
Available for phone consultations: Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. Also available in person by appointment