Tender Moments by April Cobb Reviews

8 Reviews for Tender Moments by April Cobb

• Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 08/02/2020

Wedding accessories

My bouquet, broom and wedding favors were beautiful, the colors really made my dress come alive.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Alicia H. · Married on 06/27/2020

Wedding Planning & Design (Social Distance / Porch Wedding)

Tenders Moments interpreted my wants and needs, offered great suggestions, and delivered over and above. I found them on the internet and was blessed to find someone, a stranger not recommended by anyone that I know, who had a genuine concern for me as her customer. She helped me with the color palette, the appropriate flowers, the layout, and the sequence of the activities. The results are my wedding pictures are REALLY beautiful. I can't believe that there was such a beautiful and well coordinated event at my home during COVID and it is a part of my forever memory. The team was responsible for setup and tear down and made my life so easy that it was worth every penny. I highly recommend April Cobb and Tender Moments.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Bresha · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding and wedding reception

The TM team was exceptional! They made sure my day went as smooth as possible from start to finish. I couldn’t ask for better service, my coordinator April went over and beyond her duties. We became family during the process and that’s just how much she values her customers.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Tender Moments by April Cobb's reply:

Thank you Bresha! It was an absolute pleasure and honor to work with you & Jackie on your "journey down the aisle"! I enjoyed every minute :-) Thank you again for choosing Tender Moments by April Cobb to assist with planning and executing your Wedding Day.

Loise · Married on 07/08/2018

Tender Moments by April Cobb is the only place you should consider for all those special moments in your life. My bridal bouquet was a WORK OF ART! On time delivery, great communication & very professional.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jasmine · Married on 12/24/2016

I could literally write a novel about how perfect Mrs. April and her TM team were throughout my wedding planning process. I was referred to April by a coworker of mine just get floral. After we met, I end up booking her for my favors, centerpieces, floral, broom AND my day of wedding coordinator. Mind you, I came to her about 4 months out from my wedding with little to nothing done. But because April was so thorough, patient and professional, she end up getting everything completed and them some! Throughout the entire process I felt like I had a really close relative planning my wedding, that speaks to just how involved, invested and dedicated she is to each client. I am truly blessed to have been referred to Mrs. April and her team. My wedding was literally flawless and I almost got the exact same response from every guest that came, "This was the best wedding I ever been to!"

Thank you again April and Tiffany!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Carmen · Married on 11/06/2016

I found Tender Moments on Etsy and I must say, I am VERY excited to jump over this broom in November. Of course, the options on Etsy are not the only options she offers. I was able to customize EVERYTHING and the cost was reasonable. I appreciate April taking the time out to understand my colors and vision and create a recommendation based on that. She provided me the timeline and delivered exactly when she said she would. I totally recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2016

P · Married on 04/26/2014

I used Tender Moments for my wedding needs in 2014, broom and reception decor. I was VERY pleased! April is creative, flexible, and professional. She creates beautiful work. I now call on her for many of my family events. She is the best!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Carolyn · Married on 04/15/1983

I purchased the Towel Cake for a wedding gift for my niece. She thought it was beautiful and novel. She had no other gift like it. I will purchase more items from April for another wedding I have in October. Thank you, April

Sincerely,