21349 Wick Road, Taylor, MI 48180 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Wholehearted Decor

At Wholehearted Decor, we have one main objective, to make this process enjoyable and stressfree. We offer handmade, handwirtten decor for your special day. From seating charts, welcome mirrors, to personalized gifts for you & your bridesmaids we've got you covered. Every package we offer includes pick up, delivery, and constant contact making sure every bride has exactly what she needs. We would love to hear how we can help you with your special day and look forward to servicing all of our beautiful local brides.

Follow Wholehearted Decor on

Remembrance Sign.
Remembrance Sign.
Custom Hashtag Sign.
Custom Hashtag Sign.
All you need is love & cake.
All you need is love & cake.
img 0677 51 1016105 1565991180

6 Reviews for Wholehearted Decor

Wholehearted Decor 1
Wholehearted Decor 2
Wholehearted Decor 3

Kate · Married on 06/08/2019

They were sooooo pleasant and personable.... had such a wonderful time just talking with them.... I’m all about saving money and THESE LADIES really and truly helped me... The personal touch and smallest details added to my day WILL MAKE MY DAY SPECIAL!!❤️

Sent on 09/25/2018

Shelby · Married on 09/22/2018

Shari and Nayeli did such an amazing job on the signs for our big day! We are so happy we rented from them, it helped make our backyard wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Corrina · Married on 09/07/2018

Schear Wedding

Absolutely amazing, I had tons of questions and they always were quick to respond with a reassuring answer! Do beautiful work! Trusted them completely with decor for my wedding and they went above and beyond! I’ve had so many people ask about my decode and I will refer wholehearted over and over. You guys are amazing. THANK YOU for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Wholehearted Decor 4
    Wholehearted Decor 5
    Wholehearted Decor 6

Award

Wholehearted Decor FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Delivery, Setup
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Delivery, Setup
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Chalkboards, Signage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Wholehearted Decor 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Wholehearted Decor 2
    Wedding Wire

Mention you found us on Wedding Wire & recieve 10% your purchase!

• Whiskey's on the Water
    Whiskey's on the Water Restaurant Weddings

We have worked directly with Wholehearted Decor not only at weddings held at our venue but also at bridal expos and they are always a pleasure to work with. They have set up things for our brides before weddings and come in very polite and do things in a timely fashion while lighting up the room with their beautiful handmade signs and decor. Their decor is always a hit with everyone who sees it and we are always getting compliments from attendees of the weddings on their beautiful work. If you're looking for a cost friendly, one of a kind, wholesome family owned business to help with your special day I highly recommend contacting them and using their services!

• 21349 Wick Road Taylor, MI, 48180 See on map