On The Spot Knot Reviews

77 | Madison Heights, MI

77 Reviews for On The Spot Knot

Tammy Spears · Getting married on 08/04/2020

You want her & her team

Julie and her team were amazing from start to finish! She worked directly with us to tailor our ceremony to our style and made it one of a kind. She was easy to talk with and very professional throughout the whole process. She not only officiated our wedding, she was our day of event coordinator, too. That was truly appreciated. It was wonderful to be able to relax and really enjoy my day and know she was there making sure everything was going smoothly and we were staying on schedule. Her and her team stayed until the very end of the night and even helped with the clean up. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about her and her team. The very best from beginning to end.

Sent on 05/23/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

I cannot believe that I didn't respond to your fabulous review Tammy ! My team and I really enjoyed working with you and Kevin! Your DJ Sean was fabulous and kept people dancing all night. What a great night your wedding was. I am so happy you chose On The Spot Knot to be a part of your special day!

Brittany Grabda · Married on 12/14/2019

Best officiant out there!

Julie helped us write a custom ceremony that fit our personalities perfectly. She even helped wrote our vows hello lifesaver, she had things completed before I could even ask the night of the wedding. She was such a pleasant and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/27/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! I hope your evening was fabulous! Congratulations to you both and best wishes for years to come!

Lola Peters · Married on 11/16/2019

Quick response and very accommodating

Julie was very responsive and accommodating. She even made a last minute adjustment for our intimate ceremony with ease. I wouldn't hesitate to contact On The Spot Knot if you're looking for a reliable wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/10/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Lola! I saw your mom last Saturday and my girlfriends' daughters wedding. I am happy to have met you both and truly appreciate the intimate ceremonies like yours!

Katie C · Married on 10/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Julie was wonderful! She accommodated us on very short notice for our weekday elopement. She promptly called us the next day after requesting info. As soon as we spoke with her on the phone, we knew she would be a great fit for our ceremony. She answered our questions and assuaged our anxieties about what to expect. We would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a personable and professional officiant. Thanks again for the wonderful ceremony!

Sent on 10/18/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Katie and George - thank you very much for your kind review. It was absolutely my pleasure to perform your ceremony. It makes me quite proud to be able to settle the wedding jitters!

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2019

So helpful and patient! Book with her!

Julie was so helpful and made our ceremony so special! We had no idea how to structure our ceremony, and Julie made it so easy and simple, yet it still felt very meaningful to us. She was very patient with all of our incessant questions. She was very willing to work with us to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/13/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Lisa thank you!!! The smile on your face when the doors open made my whole day! Wishing you and Brad many happy years together!!

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Rob was an amazing officiant

Rob and Julie were amazing to work with. I’m thankful I was able to book them a few months before the wedding without difficultly. Rob was very professional, caring, and to the point. We were able to assist with putting together the ceremony vows and edit whatever we wanted. We had an issue with our marriage license and I was able to communicate with both Rob and Julie to get the issue fixed prior to our wedding. They both were quick to respond to a text or email. I’m a so glad with when with them! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Jessica - it was our pleasure to work with you as well! So happy we could help you with that license issue! Still trying to figure out why Wayne County changed the rules on us sending the license back in too. Congratulations again to you and Steve!

Trina · Married on 08/08/2019

Julie is so fun & you’ll have a blast doing your wedding with her! Can’t wait for her to do mine next year!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Trina! I can't wait for your special day!

Almir Jaganjac · Married on 07/20/2019

Julie was great to work and did an awesome job.

Julie is easy to work with, walked us through the whole process and made a wonderful ceremony for us. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Almir & Emily - it was so nice to work with you both. Your room was lovely at the San Marino club... I took so many photos just to share with other couples. Thank you for the awesome review!

Lindsey Atkinson · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding for Patrick and Lindsey ales

Absolutely amazing, I could not have asked for anyone better to have done this for us. I am so glad that I met her

Sent on 06/17/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

You’ve probably just joined the MH4L. It’s a joke with my girlfriends. Madison Heights for Life! You’re so sweet and I loved your venue and ceremony. I wish you and Patrick the happiest of marriages!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Decision

Debbie and Julie made my wedding so special. Best Decision we made!! :)

Sent on 06/18/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Debbie and I thank you!! We wish you the absolute best and know your wedding day is just the beginning of your journey together!
  • Deb

Deb Shoemaker · Married on 06/08/2019

On the Spot

From the first phone call to the I do's, Julie was professional and responsive. She did a great job in making my daughter's wedding relaxed, personal and fun. And when we had our disaster moment, like everyone does (the florist showed up late), she jumped right in to help. I highly

Sent on 06/27/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Deb - it was a pleasure working with you. Your family was so kind and when a blip happens, I have to step in and help. A calm bride at the alter is my ultimate goal and if that means setting up candles and fixing boutonnieres ... than we make it happen. Thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated.

Brice Wilkerson · Married on 04/06/2019

Stress-free intimate ceremony in Detroit

My wife and I asked a lot from Julie and she delivered. When we first contacted her just about the only detail we'd settled on a was our date. Heck, I hadn't even moved to the state yet! Julie was patient, considerate, and professional in assisting us through our whole wedding process. We were particularly impressed by her creativity and thoughtfulness helping us craft a custom ceremony as well as her ability to decorate on a budget. (The intimate 12-seat room looked fabulous on a two-figure invoice!)

Thank you again Julie, Marcella and I were very happy; we're sure your next clients will be as well!

Sent on 04/14/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Brice & Marcella Thank You! I had a fabulous time helping you with decorations and performing your ceremony. Loved including Kona & Finn as your canine ring bearers! Congratulations!
  • Kelly

Kelly Beeler · Married on 02/03/2019

Book with On The Spot...you will not regret it!

Julie was absolutely perfect and we are so glad we chose to work with her for our wedding ceremony! We met up with her many months before the wedding and we literally customized everything for the ceremony; we picked all of the readings, verses, everything! Then, she took it home and wrote our entire ceremony (minus our vows, which we wrote ourselves). Julie was always VERY responsive during the entire process. She was at our rehearsal a few days before the wedding, which was amazing and made my husband and myself feel much more comfortable about the big day. On the wedding day, she was prepared and had everything ready to go; you can definitely tell she is a pro at this and knows her stuff! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for an officiant. She was a perfect choice, and very reasonable in cost. We loved her! Being able to customize our ceremony and have it be personal to us was very important, and she was able to make that happen. Thank you, Julie!

Sent on 05/22/2019

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Kelly - you are the best. thank you for all of the photos. I am always amazed at the strange faces i am making during a ceremony... one should never be talking when caught on film. :-) but i love these! THANK YOU FOR THE BEST REVIEW!

Jacqueline LaBrecque · Married on 11/14/2018

Just what we needed

This was a quickie marriage in order to obtain a joint mortgage, and time was of the essence. Julie was extremely accommodating; made suggestions as to the time of day and the venue. Nice simple ceremony and very friendly to us and our guests.

Sent on 11/27/2018

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Jacqueline - it was absolutely my pleasure. A quickie marriage ... that's funny. Pretty sure you were together a while. Happy to be a part of your day and thank you for the kind review!

Karl Murphy · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect delivery

Julie was amazing. She was so responsive and easy to work with. She made us feel at ease from day 1. On the day she delivered exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice

Sent on 11/12/2018

Rae · Married on 09/22/2018

Julie is amazing! We described, in great detail, how we envisioned our Big Day. Julie’s expertise and advice has been invaluable in making our vision come to life. We couldn’t have chosen a better officiant!

Rae - You are wonderful! I am so happy for you and Rob! xoxo

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Great and exactly what we wanted in an officiant. Extremely helpful in running the ceremony and rehearsal

Sent on 09/17/2018

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and best wishes to you and Tu!

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Julie was awesome to work with. In planning the ceremony she gave lots of options for how things could be worded and different readings she offered and really was just open to how we wanted it to sound. It created a ceremony that truly fit us! She delivered the ceremony beautifully as well. Julie was professional and personable throughout the whole process.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Rachel - thank you for the kind words! I really enjoyed working with you and am so happy that your ceremony turned out exactly as you wanted!

Corinne · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing, sweet ceremony!! Thanks for involving our babies and speaking to our hearts ♡

Thank you Corinne!

Rob · Married on 08/11/2018

Personable and professional. I highly recommend. Made our day very special.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Rob! Your thoughtfulness is beyond words!

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2018

Julie was professional, calming and absolutely wonderful!! She made our rehearsal and ceremony go on with ease. She was so open minded, and was willing to work with whatever we wanted to do! At our first meeting she gave us so many options on different readings, vows, ring ceremony’s and everything else. I don’t think we could have done it without her! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to hire an officiant for their wedding!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

On The Spot Knot's reply:

I had a lot of fun with you and Bret! Fabulous day!

Sean · Married on 06/01/2018

Julie convinced us from the first meeting that we had with her that we had the right person as an officiant and day of coordinator. From that initial meeting until the day of our wedding we were in constant communication with Julie. She has the passion and experience to make the day go smoothly. Her organizational skills played a big role in easing the stress on the wedding as a whole. We were very impressed how she was able to command both roles on our special day. We were incredibly thankful that she was able to grab the attention of the wedding party and make sure we stayed on task. You could not ask for a better officiant or day of coordinator because we know that she gave us her utmost attention and effort from the day we first met until the very end of our wedding night. Thank you Julie!

Sent on 06/28/2018

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Kelly and Sean! Your wedding was absolutely as beautiful as the two of you! Happy almost 1 month anniversary!

Suzanne · Married on 05/05/2018

Julie is amazing. She was responsive and made the process of planning our unique ceremony super simple. She was eager to make the 45 minute drive to our wedding destination. She guided us through every step of preparing our ceremony and encouraged us to make it our own. We highly recommend On the Spot Knot - great experience all the way around.

Sent on 05/30/2018

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for the great review! I had such a great time at your ceremony!

Theresa · Married on 05/04/2018

So far so good :) I haven't gotten married yet but I'm super happy with the response time, professionalism, kindness and flexibility :-)

Sent on 03/31/2018

Theresa · Married on 05/04/2018

She was super sweet and professional even a little humorous, she was most of all patient. She helped make our day very special

Sent on 05/24/2018

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank You! I loved working with you! I'm so happy your ceremony was exactly what you wanted!