On The Spot Knot Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Erica Married on 08/28/2021

Rob made our day!

There were so many bumps along the way of planning a wedding during covid and also week of and day of bumps that were unexpected. Rob from on the spot was our calm and made our ceremony so perfect. Easily the best decision and our favorite memory from our wedding having him apart of our special day. For being a complete stranger, he made the audience feel as if he had known us our whole lives. Completely personalized and everything we were looking for. Cannot thank On the Spot Julie and Rob for helping to make our day so amazing.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Congratulations!! We were so happy to be a part of your special day! Covid certainly has challenged so many brides and grooms and We are so pleased you finally had your day! It was an absolute pleasure working with you too!
    Lauren B. Married on 07/24/2021

Julie is awesome!!

Julie was awesome with helping write our ceremony, organizing rehearsal, and performing the wedding. She is well organized and a joy to work with

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Lauren - I was so happy to be apart of your beautiful ceremony! Thank you for choosing me and I am looking forward to see your lives grow! - Julie
  • Jacob
    Jacob W. Married on 06/12/2021

Fun AND Professional Officiants!

Julie and Deb were exactly what the Mrs and I needed for a great wedding! They are fantastic communicators who responded to any questions quickly and just reached out from time to time. When it came to planning, Julie and Deb listened to any ideas and requests we had. Then, gave us TONS of options to choose from (or you can always go custom). We were aiming for something a bit more funny and they were all in! As time went on and we got closer to the ceremony, Julie and Deb sent out reminders/tips and tricks that were helpful. I was worried we would not get an appointment for our marriage license in time, but Julie was able to talk me down from that ledge! On the big day, Deb was prepared and ready to roll. Positive attitude the whole way - even when it was 90 degrees out. I'm very glad we chose On The Spot Knot and would recommend them to anyone!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Jacob- Deb and I are so happy for you and Bri! We loved that you took funny to the next level and had a fabulous wedding! Congratulations again!
  • Brian
    Brian R. Married on 05/15/2021

Flexible, Kind, Delightful

Easy to work with and very helpful. Could not have asked for a better experience.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Brian - I am sorry for the late response but so happy we were able to marry you in May. Wishing you many years of wedded bliss! - Julie
  • Elliott
    Elliott W. Married on 05/07/2021

The Best of the Best!

Julie was an absolutely fantastic officiant. Truly I could not have asked for a better experience. She met with my wife and I weeks before the ceremony and went through lots of creative options so we could customize our experience. She does a great job of combining traditional ceremony ideas with other fresh and unique options so that it truly fits the couple's personalities and desires. Julie is very kind, funny and relatable, and that really helped put our nerves at ease as we went through what otherwise could have been a stressful experience. My wife and I received many compliments about how professional Julie was, as well as how meaningful and memorable our ceremony was. I thought Julie's pricing was very reasonable, and she even went the extra mile by mailing in our marriage license for us once the ceremony had concluded. Julie is a can't-miss officiant, and a great person to boot. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Elliott! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Your families were so welcoming and wonderful and the location was absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
    Brooke F. Married on 03/06/2021

Wonderful Experience with On the Spot Knot

Julie G. is super organized, has tons of ideas, and makes putting together a wedding ceremony really easy. She's also very flexible with changes and happy to help accommodate the needs of the couple, which is a huge plus during COVID times!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

The crazy year of make up Covid weddings! We are so happy that we were able to work with you! Being flexible is the name of the game and we are happy to be playing! :-)
    Michael G. Married on 12/21/2020

Great experience

Julie was fantastic and extremely professional

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Michael! It was a pleasure working with you and Marcia! Your location was just beautiful and perfect! Congratulations again!!
    Kathleen C. Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect for our last-minute ceremony

On The Spot Knot was really "on the spot..." we had a last-minute ceremony close to our home and they responded right away, showed up on time, and talked us through everything to expect. She even got certified mail for our certificate and sent us the tracking number! Definitely recommend :)

On The Spot Knot's reply:

I'm so happy that Debbie and I were able to schedule your wedding, write a ceremony and perform your wedding in 3 short days! Absolutely our pleasure to work with you and Eric! Congratulations!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly E. Married on 08/08/2020

On the Spot Knot was awesome!

Julie was an awesome officiant. She was very organized, calming and offered lots of advise/options as to the wedding ceremony. She was always there to answer our questions and concerns. I would give Julie 10 Stars if I could. She is a wonderful person and very kind and patient as well!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Kim for the fantastic review!! Congratulations again to you and Jim! I always tell my single girlfriends, the love of your life will come when you stop looking. ❤️
    Tammy S. Married on 08/04/2020

You want her & her team

Julie and her team were amazing from start to finish! She worked directly with us to tailor our ceremony to our style and made it one of a kind. She was easy to talk with and very professional throughout the whole process. She not only officiated our wedding, she was our day of event coordinator, too. That was truly appreciated. It was wonderful to be able to relax and really enjoy my day and know she was there making sure everything was going smoothly and we were staying on schedule. Her and her team stayed until the very end of the night and even helped with the clean up. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about her and her team. The very best from beginning to end.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

I cannot believe that I didn't respond to your fabulous review Tammy ! My team and I really enjoyed working with you and Kevin! Your DJ Sean was fabulous and kept people dancing all night. What a great night your wedding was. I am so happy you chose On The Spot Knot to be a part of your special day!
    Diane L. Married on 07/23/2020

Julie is super great!

Julie was great to work with. She responded to our emails very quickly and got everything all set up for our big day. The ceremony she performed was amazing. Julie is a great person to have you married!! Thank you for making our day so memorable.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

I hope everyone knows now! :-) Absolutely so much fun to perform your secret wedding in the park! I hope you were able to bring most of your shoes to your new home! Congratulations!
    Jay R. Married on 06/20/2020

Friendly, Helpful, amazing and professional

Julie was very helpful and inviting throughout this whole process. We were dealing with Covid19 and she still found a way to make sure I got married. I would definitely recommend On The Spot Knot if you are getting married.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Jay! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and Anthony! I’m so so thrilled that the “day” FINALLY happened! Best wishes for you both!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn M. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing and Personal Experience

Julie was an amazing officiant. She spent our first 2 hours together helping us come up with a personalized ceremony with many options, including options for unity ceremonies. WIth COVID she was amazing with working with us through a venue change, COVID precautions we took, all with a great attitude. She communicated through both email and text and answered promptly. I highly recommend Julie and her team for a personal, lovely, and professional ceremony.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Hi Caitlyn! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Jacob! I believe you will hold the largest "back yard" wedding with the best restrooms of the year award, if there was one. Your ceremony location was as beautiful as a professional garden! I am so happy I was a part of your special day and it was a pleasure to work with you both!
    Brittany G. Married on 12/14/2019

Best officiant out there!

Julie helped us write a custom ceremony that fit our personalities perfectly. She even helped wrote our vows hello lifesaver, she had things completed before I could even ask the night of the wedding. She was such a pleasant and I would recommend her to everyone!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! I hope your evening was fabulous! Congratulations to you both and best wishes for years to come!
    Lola P. Married on 11/16/2019

Quick response and very accommodating

Julie was very responsive and accommodating. She even made a last minute adjustment for our intimate ceremony with ease. I wouldn't hesitate to contact On The Spot Knot if you're looking for a reliable wedding officiant.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Lola! I saw your mom last Saturday and my girlfriends' daughters wedding. I am happy to have met you both and truly appreciate the intimate ceremonies like yours!
    Katie Married on 10/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Julie was wonderful! She accommodated us on very short notice for our weekday elopement. She promptly called us the next day after requesting info. As soon as we spoke with her on the phone, we knew she would be a great fit for our ceremony. She answered our questions and assuaged our anxieties about what to expect. We would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a personable and professional officiant. Thanks again for the wonderful ceremony!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Katie and George - thank you very much for your kind review. It was absolutely my pleasure to perform your ceremony. It makes me quite proud to be able to settle the wedding jitters!
    Lisa Married on 09/27/2019

So helpful and patient! Book with her!

Julie was so helpful and made our ceremony so special! We had no idea how to structure our ceremony, and Julie made it so easy and simple, yet it still felt very meaningful to us. She was very patient with all of our incessant questions. She was very willing to work with us to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Lisa thank you!!! The smile on your face when the doors open made my whole day! Wishing you and Brad many happy years together!!
  • Rae
    Rae M. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Vows

Our ceremony vows were beautiful because Julie at On The Spot Knot helped us create them. Julie was also punctual and very professional on our big day. We were pleased with her service.
    Jessica Married on 08/10/2019

Rob was an amazing officiant

Rob and Julie were amazing to work with. I’m thankful I was able to book them a few months before the wedding without difficultly. Rob was very professional, caring, and to the point. We were able to assist with putting together the ceremony vows and edit whatever we wanted. We had an issue with our marriage license and I was able to communicate with both Rob and Julie to get the issue fixed prior to our wedding. They both were quick to respond to a text or email. I’m a so glad with when with them! Everything was perfect!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Jessica - it was our pleasure to work with you as well! So happy we could help you with that license issue! Still trying to figure out why Wayne County changed the rules on us sending the license back in too. Congratulations again to you and Steve!
    Trina Married on 08/08/2019
    Julie is so fun & you’ll have a blast doing your wedding with her! Can’t wait for her to do mine next year!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Thank you Trina! I can't wait for your special day!
    Almir J. Married on 07/20/2019

Julie was great to work and did an awesome job.

Julie is easy to work with, walked us through the whole process and made a wonderful ceremony for us. Would highly recommend.

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Almir & Emily - it was so nice to work with you both. Your room was lovely at the San Marino club... I took so many photos just to share with other couples. Thank you for the awesome review!
    Lindsey A. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding for Patrick and Lindsey ales

Absolutely amazing, I could not have asked for anyone better to have done this for us. I am so glad that I met her

On The Spot Knot's reply:

You’ve probably just joined the MH4L. It’s a joke with my girlfriends. Madison Heights for Life! You’re so sweet and I loved your venue and ceremony. I wish you and Patrick the happiest of marriages!
  • Deb
    Deb S. Married on 06/08/2019

On the Spot

From the first phone call to the I do's, Julie was professional and responsive. She did a great job in making my daughter's wedding relaxed, personal and fun. And when we had our disaster moment, like everyone does (the florist showed up late), she jumped right in to help. I highly

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Deb - it was a pleasure working with you. Your family was so kind and when a blip happens, I have to step in and help. A calm bride at the alter is my ultimate goal and if that means setting up candles and fixing boutonnieres ... than we make it happen. Thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 06/08/2019

Best Decision

Debbie and Julie made my wedding so special. Best Decision we made!! :)

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Debbie and I thank you!! We wish you the absolute best and know your wedding day is just the beginning of your journey together!
    Brice W. Married on 04/06/2019

Stress-free intimate ceremony in Detroit

My wife and I asked a lot from Julie and she delivered. When we first contacted her just about the only detail we'd settled on a was our date. Heck, I hadn't even moved to the state yet! Julie was patient, considerate, and professional in assisting us through our whole wedding process. We were particularly impressed by her creativity and thoughtfulness helping us craft a custom ceremony as well as her ability to decorate on a budget. (The intimate 12-seat room looked fabulous on a two-figure invoice!)

Thank you again Julie, Marcella and I were very happy; we're sure your next clients will be as well!

On The Spot Knot's reply:

Brice & Marcella Thank You! I had a fabulous time helping you with decorations and performing your ceremony. Loved including Kona & Finn as your canine ring bearers! Congratulations!