Beautiful Day Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Beautiful Day Planning is a wedding planning company based in Rochester, Michigan. Owner Jennie and her team, consisting of Nicole, Megan, Jeannine, and Lauren share a love for planning weddings and providing couples with unforgettable experiences. Whether you’re looking for someone to organize your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or all three, this full-service company is happy to assist.

Beautiful Day Planning offers an extensive array of wedding planning services to benefit couples. Their base package is a Month-of Coordination to help make the day as enjoyable and stress-free as possible! They have partial and full planning services to help lessen couples’ stress, allowing them to bask in the experience of preparing to say “I do.” In addition, they feature hourly rates for those couples who have already worked out a majority of the details on their own. Other services that can be provided by this professional group include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Wedding Design Services
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/30/2021

Best Coordinators Around!

Working with Beautiful Day Planning was absolutely amazing! Jennie was super detailed when explaining all of the different options they offer. Jeannine was an absolute ANGEL!! She was thorough, patient, honest and I felt so much better that things would go smoothly with her in charge! Her communication was frequent, detailed and I felt so comfortable to reach out to her at any time with any thought. Her assistant, Martika, was so sweet and so willing to assist! I am so thankful for BDP and the amazing impact they had on our special day!
    Rachel Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing to have peace of mind and coordination on your wedding day!

Jeannine was amazing on our wedding day and the month leading up.

Leading up to the wedding both Jeannine and Jennie helped us pick vendors (some even offered a discount with bdp). They also helped us navigate during covid letting us know what regulations were in place and worked with us as we changed our dates multiple times. They helped us put together a packing list, a photo list and a day of timeline that coordinated well with our other vendors. Jeannine also reached out to all our vendors before the wedding to confirm all the details and to reach out so they knew her ahead of time.

The day of, Jeannine was awesome. We had so much set up and many small details ahead of the event but BDP tackled it all before we arrived on site and it looked amazing. Then at the end of the night things were packed away super quick after the last songs were played. She also helped run my flats down to the event once my feet were sore and brought us food during cocktail hour! For that I'm forever grateful!
    Katelyn M. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing experience

Let me tell you…Jennie is AMAZING!! Don’t think twice about hiring BDP! We were supposed to get married in 2020 when COVID hit and had to postpone our wedding an entire year. For 2 years Jennie helped me plan my wedding! Answered every email, phone call, and text! She was so attentive, knowledgeable, and personable. The day of our wedding we did not have to worry about a single thing. If there was an issue I didn’t even know about it. Everything was flawless and well executed. Not to mention, she even sewed my sisters dress strap when it broke and splinted her toes after injuring her foot the day of! Jennie is an expert at her job.

I promise you will not be disappointed with your decision in hiring BDP!

Thanks again for making our day perfect! You rock ❤️❤️❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

The Block Party The Block Party Wedding DJs

Jennie and her team are some of the best in the industry. I have worked with her on many weddings with very diverse ideas and locations. Each one has been beautiful and a sincere execution of her couple's vision. They take care of clients like family, and have not only been a pleasure to work with at other's weddings, but were my first call for my own wedding and my brand launch party. There are so many talented vendors in the Detroit area, and Beautiful Day truly stands out. For planning details, finding great vendors, and keeping your day of running smoothly, there is so much value in what Beautiful Day can offer.

Dream Limousines Dream Limousines Wedding Limos

Beautiful day Planning does an amazing job handling their clients needs and are always on top of the transportation requests.

Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches Wedding Limos

We've heard nothing but great things from our clients about these guys!

1727 E. Auburn Road, Suite 204 Utica, MI, 48307

By Appointment Only
Location of (Beautiful Day Planning)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding