Beautiful Day Planning

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Package Price

Beautiful Day Planning is a wedding planning company based in Rochester, Michigan. Owner Jennie and her team, consisting of Nicole, Megan, Jeannine, Lauren and Hannah share a love for planning weddings and providing couples with unforgettable experiences. Whether you’re looking for someone to organize your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or all three, this full-service company is happy to assist.

Beautiful Day Planning offers an extensive array of wedding planning services to benefit couples. Their base package is a Month-of Coordination to help make the day as enjoyable and stress-free as possible! They have partial and full planning services to help lessen couples’ stress, allowing them to bask in the experience of preparing to say “I do.” In addition, they feature hourly rates for those couples who have already worked out a majority of the details on their own. Other services that can be provided by this professional group include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Wedding Design Services
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Chelsea Married on 01/14/2023

Worth the 5 stars

Hannah was our day of coordinator and honestly blew away any fears that we had. Anytime I would message something silly about a niche possibility (albeit big or small), she always had an assurance, a suggestion, or an answer to the solution! It took the stress of planning the wedding’s final moment to an all but nonexistent level. This company, and Hannah especially, know what they’re doing.
    Mady Z. Married on 11/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Say I DO to Beautiful Day!!!

If you’re debating whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator for your event, then I am here to tell you to say I DO to Beautiful Day!

From the start, Jennie would answer any questions and provide opinions asked of her. She eased my mind while referring the best vendors for our event! For us, doing a lot of DIY decor was a huge priority, and she made sure we could accomplish our vision.

For months before the wedding, people would tell me to prepare for something to go wrong…those people didn’t have Jennie and Dana at their wedding.

Not one thing went wrong the entire day.

I still have guests raving about the smoothness and comfortable feeling throughout every moment. Most importantly, I was able to dance and rock out with my husband with our guests because I knew Beautiful Day was there the whole night.

In short, they’re worth it; they’re amazing; and they’re wonderful people!
    Polixeni M. Married on 11/12/2022

Best Wedding Planner EVER

Hannah was an amazing asset to our day! She was an excellent and effective communicator, organized, resourceful, and thorough. She made sure any questions we had were answered. Hannah had a solution for any problem that came our way and put our mind at ease. We truly could not thank Hannah and her assistance enough for the hard work they put in to make our day effortless and seamless. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Anna & Matthew
38 photos · 08/20/2022

The Block Party The Block Party Wedding DJs

Jennie and her team are some of the best in the industry. I have worked with her on many weddings with very diverse ideas and locations. Each one has been beautiful and a sincere execution of her couple's vision. They take care of clients like family, and have not only been a pleasure to work with at other's weddings, but were my first call for my own wedding and my brand launch party. There are so many talented vendors in the Detroit area, and Beautiful Day truly stands out. For planning details, finding great vendors, and keeping your day of running smoothly, there is so much value in what Beautiful Day can offer.

Dream Limousines Dream Limousines Wedding Limos

Beautiful day Planning does an amazing job handling their clients needs and are always on top of the transportation requests.

Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches Wedding Limos

We've heard nothing but great things from our clients about these guys!

Mike Staff Productions
5.0 out of 5 rating , 81 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

1727 E. Auburn Road, Suite 204 Utica, MI, 48307

By Appointment Only
Location of (Beautiful Day Planning)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding