Beautiful Day Planning Reviews

Beautiful Day Planning 6
Beautiful Day Planning 7

Jaclyn Fiscus · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Decision You'll Ever Make

Jennie, and Beautiful Day Planning, is the most important and best decision we made in the planning process. She went above and beyond to keep me as stress-free as possible, co-ordinating around my busy schedule and time-changes, as I finished up a PhD in Seattle and moved to Tallahassee, all while trying to plan a wedding in Detroit with a groom who had never been to Detroit before. Jennie took all our stress and mitigated it: easy to do lists that we accomplished each month in transparent google docs. Quick response times, scheduled check-ins. And, all the while, helping us create the wedding of our dreams - which was a colorful, quirky, non-cookie cutter wedding. Jennie made sure it was authentically us, giving her expertise and finding out the info for some of our weirder requests (interactive calligraphers for ornament favors, for example) to make sure that we had everything we ever wanted. She's a rockstar, and you're lucky to have her.

Beautiful Day Planning 8
    Beautiful Day Planning 9
    Beautiful Day Planning 10

Gina Campbell · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptionalism at its finest!

Jennie and Nicole from Beautiful Day wedding planning made my wedding day stress free and a fairy tale experience! From their superior ideas, supportive and flexible personalities, and dedicated work ethic, they made my day more than I could have ever imagined. I could not have had such a wonderful day without their support and I know our families feel the same way too. I HIGHLY recommend hiring if you want to enjoy every bit of your wedding day.

Trisha · Married on 11/03/2018

Book them - NOW!

I used Beautiful Day for my month of coordination and was given Shelby to work with. From day 1 she was a HUGE help. Even without booking them for all of my planning, she was there to give me advice when I needed it while planning on my own. I wanted someone to have the day of the wedding to be the contact for all of my vendors and make sure things ran smoothly without having to make my sister (MOH), mom, or bridesmaids worry about anything, and Shelby delivered! I had two of my girls forget their shoes, one of which forgot her actual dress and leggings to get ready in too, then my mom brought my dress for me the day of the wedding and she forgot my veil, all of which Shelby took care of in plenty of time - I wasn't stressed AT ALL! I had absolutely no worries leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. She was worth every single penny! Not to mention we got along great and I'm going to miss working with her :)

Marlene · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best Wedding Planner in Michigan!

Beautiful Day Planning was very thorough. They are great to work with and definitely understand how to run an event! My day went by without any stress or worry. It came out absolutely beautiful.

Jan · Married on 09/01/2018

Shelby's hard work ensured that I, as MOB, also enjoyed our daughter's wedding. She was aligned on the "vision" for the event, drafted the itinerary, confirmed the vendors, ensured the reception hall was perfect and packed us up at the end of the evening. She was always where she needed to be. My husband told me that the celebration was perfect and the best money spent that day was to bring Beautiful Day Planning (Shelby and Annette) to the party. Thank you ladies!

Beautiful Day Planning 11
    Beautiful Day Planning 12
    Beautiful Day Planning 13
    Beautiful Day Planning 14

Debbie · Married on 08/25/2018

Jennie IS OUTSTANDING ! We have used her for 2 weddings 15 months apart ~ could not have done it with her calming influence and attention to detail. Must have to enjoy your daughters beautiful day !

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

First of all, I have never taken the time to actually write a review for anything or anyone in the past. So really, this is saying enough as is. I legitimately would not have survived without Shelby and Beautiful Day Planning. I cannot say enough good things about her. She went above and beyond and took care of stuff I never even thought of to ask. She totally made everything come together in the end and make sure the day was perfect. Even when out limo driver canceled on us an hour before we were supposed to leave she found another and got it there in time that I didn't even know about it until the day after. She was the most incredible and easy to person to work with possible. Thank you Shelby, you are the best. Worth every penny, and then some.

Marisa · Married on 08/11/2018

Jennie and her staff at BDP are beyond amazing, sweet, kind, and thoughtful! From the first day talking to Jennie she made sure that all my questions were answered (all one million of them!) and that I understood everything and she constantly reassured me throughout the entire planning process. A week before our wedding I decided that I needed her to run our rehearsal and she was extremely flexible, accommodating, and ready to help. I can't imagine our day going as smooth as it did without her, or Martika. They were there before we were getting ready for the wedding and they stayed until after our wedding was over to make sure everything got cleaned up and taken away. Without them we would have had to rely on family and friends to pull this wedding off, but with BDP they got to enjoy the day with us too.

Maria · Married on 06/22/2018

Jennie and Beautiful Day Planning are amazing!!! Jennie helped us plan our wedding and was our day of coordinator – and our day was absolutely PERFECT! Jennie was so on top of everything and it allowed me (normally stressing over every little detail) to relax and enjoy the day without stress. My husband and I are so lucky we had Jennie and BDP helping us make our day so special. AND all of Jennie’s vendor recommendations were ON POINT! You seriously cannot go wrong with Jennie and BDP!

Patrick · Married on 05/05/2018

Our Experience with Beautiful Day Planning was great, Jennie our day of coordinator and wedding planner help in every aspect of the wedding planning process. She had a great timeline of what to do and when to do each of the thousand of tasks. Jennie was available day and night and worked with our crazy schedule, Would Recommend Jennie and BDP to any one. The day of the wedding went by in a heart beat and was so nice just being able to enjoy the day thanks to Jennie !

Beautiful Day Planning 15
    Beautiful Day Planning 16
    Beautiful Day Planning 17
    Beautiful Day Planning 18
    Beautiful Day Planning 19
    Beautiful Day Planning 20

AnnMarke · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennie and Beautiful Day Planning were amazing! They made all of my visions come to life and made sure our day ran smoothly from start to finish. Jennie was super reaponsive during the year leading up to my wedding. She helped me handle some wedding curveballs thrown my way and didn’t even bat an eye. I cannot recommend Jennie and Beautiful Day enough, especially if you’re getting married at the Packard Proving Grounds!

Enakshi · Married on 11/04/2017

When planning for my wedding, I knew the one thing we definitely needed was a wedding planner. Beautiful Day was referred to us by our florist, and after speaking with Shelby on the phone for well over an hour, it was a done deal! Shelby was so incredibly patient, helpful and easy to work with. She made sure that all the little details were tended to so that we wouldn't have to be concerned with it on our special day. She even had an emergency bag of supplies for all those minor things I would have forgotten about. I would high recommend Beautiful Day Planning to all brides looking to work with an incredible team of people who are passionate and genuinely love weddings! Thank you for making our day seamless!

Enakshi & Jon

Becky · Married on 10/28/2017

We had Jennie as our planner and Martika as our day-of coordinator, and they were both INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend them for both the planning aspect as well as day-of coordination.
    From a planning perspective, Jennie helped us out a TON with vendor selection and vendor management. There are way too many out there to choose from and Jennie helped shed light on the work ethic, cost, quality and personalities of the various vendors to help us choose our best matches. I will tell you - the vendors were awesome on our day and it was 100% because of Jennie's help with selecting them. That, combined with Jennie's vast experience, relaxed attitude and hard work ethic made her a top notch planner to work with.
    We had the pleasure of meeting Martika in a planning session that took place before the wedding and about two minutes after meeting her we both had a strong impression that she just "gets it." She's bubbly, fun, and totally locked in - my husband and I both left that meeting saying that we felt so much better after having met with Martika, as a ton of stress was lifted off our shoulders. We knew she had the coordination all handled for our wedding day so we could just sit back and relax.
    On the wedding day, she was there every step of the way, from managing vendors to handling last minute changes we had with tables/configuration of our reception. She's calm, confident and SUCH a hard worker. You'd be lucky to have her! Personally, I'm a control freak so the thought of having no control on the day was tough for me. Martika is that good - for once, I let go - and she did a fantastic job.
    We can't thank Jennie and Martika enough for all that they did to ensure a smooth, wonderful, FUN day for us. If you're uncertain about whether you want to hire wedding planners, trust me - you do. It's worth every penny.

- Becky

Juli · Married on 10/20/2017

We can't even begin to out into words how thankful we are to have had Jennie as our Wedding Planner and for everything she did in the 20 months of planning & the day of our Wedding! The first few months of planning, I honestly thought I could plan everything myself, as time went on, I realized how much of a 2nd job it truly IS. Not only was I trying to handle my day to day corporate job, including traveling in & out of state, but planning the wedding & trying to balance my personal life as well. I reached out to Jennie & she took some of the big stuff, most importantly on the Wedding Day, off my plate! I could reach out to her anytime I needed something throughout the course of planning as well. It honestly help me to relax knowing she was there! The day of our Wedding, she was a Rockstar! There wasn't anything I worried about, she handled it all, made sure everything I was hoping for come to life!! I have been in the corporate Sales/ Account Management field for over 27 years and have always strongly believed in " Your customers/clients are the reason your in business" and that "word of mouth is the largest form of advertisement". So trust me when I say, I have a BIG mouth when it comes to that! Lol. Our Wedding Day exceeded our expectations & Jennie is one of the many reasons why! Thank you Jennie for making it unforgettable!! If you don't have a Planner yet, Jennie IS what your looking for!!!

Beautiful Day Planning 21

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Shelby and her assistant were amazing. My mother thought getting a wedding coordinator was a waste of money but by the end of the night even she thought they were the best thing ever to spend the money and they made her life so easy the day of my wedding and rehearsal she brought stuff I didn't even think to bring like snacks and other emergency Materials at the reception I had a problem with my DJ it within two minutes she was over there taking care of it they were amazing and worth every single penny.

Terrell · Married on 09/10/2017

Wonderful experience with Shelby and Jennie!

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Jennie was fantastic! She was very responsive, flexible to our individual needs and requests, and tolerant/nonjudgemental of any "alternative" ideas or concepts. We never felt like she was pushing anything that didn't align with our interests. She was the ultimate problem solver and her presence as a day-of-coordinator ensured that our day was perfect.

Shelley · Married on 08/26/2017

We worked with Shelby on our wedding day, and she was fantastic. She was organized, fun, and made sure all the little details that I may have been preoccupied with came together perfectly. I truly did not have a care in the world on our wedding day, and it was thanks to Beautiful Day Planning - I knew that they had everything under control. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a hand in planning their wedding, but wants to pass all responsibilities on the actual day to a reliable team - Shelby, we can't thank you enough!!

Jackie · Married on 08/26/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jennie. She helped make the big day so smooth and this really allowed me (and the groom and my mom, etc.) relax and just enjoy. At one point I was walking onto the shuttle bus to go around for pictures and I realized I left the shuttle agenda upstairs! I looked down at the shuttle driver and he already had the agenda given to him by Jennie. Seriously Jennie was an indispensable part of the day!! She is also great for rehearsals!!

Kelli · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Jennie from BDP as my Day of Coordinator for my August wedding. I cannot rave enough about her and her services! From the moment we hired her, she was so helpful! We chose a non-traditional venue for our reception so we had to bring every single thing in ourselves. I could not have coordinated all of this without Jennie's help! She made recommendations on vendors and answered every little miscellaneous question I had. I went into the wedding day, feeling so confident that everything was going to come together. I dealt with ZERO stress on my wedding day because Jennie was there to take care of everything! The reception looked more beautiful than I ever imagined! I got blisters from the shoes I wore for ceremony/pictures, and Jennie had socks waiting for me when I arrived to the reception to change into! Details like that are why is she such an amazing coordinator! Her personality is also amazing, so I loved getting to work with her every step of the way! I even had guests at my wedding tell me they could tell how great she was. If you are considering a coordinator for your big day, you really just need to hire Jennie now!

Kacey · Married on 08/12/2017

Heather was absolutely incredible! Having a backyard wedding is no joke, and there were so many moving parts leading up to our big day there were lots of things I totally forgot about until last minute. Heather literally pulled off a miracle helping all of our vendors get what they needed and making sure the event ran smoothly. It was the perfect day and would hire them over and over again! Thank you so much!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2017

Jennie and her team did an amazing job assisting me with my wedding. She helped answer any questions I may have had and alleviated all of my stress the day of! I could not have done it without BDP!

Bianca · Married on 07/22/2017

They did a phenomenal job for my daughter's wedding.
    Very efficient, knowledgeable and professional.
    Very grateful for all they did.

Adriana · Married on 07/22/2017

I have to honestly say that I had the best experience having the support of beautifulday planning. When people look back on their wedding day they remember that experience, Friends and family, food, dresses etc. When I look back on my wedding day I remember how beautiful and flawless it was and that me and my family had zero stress or worries, Throughout the process and the day of the wedding. None of that could’ve been possible without the help and support of Jennie the owner and her team on our day. I had a sense of sadness when it was all over because I knew I would miss communicating with these wonderful people. Phone conversations were always welcoming and supportive.
    I highly recommend working with this company and trusting them with the most important celebrated moments in your life. I look forward to using their services again in the near future.