Beautiful Day Planning Reviews

Beautiful Day Planning 6
Beautiful Day Planning 7

Mike and Liz Hubbard · Married on 08/10/2019

Spectacular!

Very simply, the very best people to work with. We had a wedding in our backyard and they transformed it into a spectacular venue. They handled every detail and made our special day with our daughter an awesome day / event ! Thank you Jenni and Nicole for everything you did.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Beth

Beth Richardson · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding Service

Jennie from BDP was nothing short of perfection. She has the knowledge, skill, and experience to make sure your day is perfect. Our ceremony and reception went so smoothly, and the planning process was so easy. I loved being able to send Jennie an email and hear her advice about RSVPs, timeline, and ivory vs. white. Not only do I recommend her business, but her as a person. Her positive energy was felt from Day 1, getting me more and more excited as the big day approached. 10000x recommend using Beautiful Day!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2019

You need to hire them IMMEDIATELY!!!! amazing!

All I can say is, HIRE JENNIE NOW!!! lol She was the best money spent for the entire wedding, hands down. I am an organized, planner type bride so I did all of my own planning and most would think you may not need a day of coordinator then. NOT true. She was the reason our day went so smoothly, the reason we actually got to enjoy our day and that our day was more perfect than we could have ever dreamed of. She was always available to help even before her time started. But that last two weeks, which I thought I was prepared for, would have been even crazier if she wasn’t there to help. Instantly answers, extremely professional/poised and calm, extinguisher of all stress and doubt. Then came the day of. She worked her butt off and somehow remained so calm throughout the entire day. Which she worked from sunrise to like 2am by the way. My mom got to finally enjoy a wedding, I felt no stress, the day went so smoothly, we were ahead of schedule for most of the day. She not only took care of us but our families, friends, guests and vendors. She ran any errands, kept bridal party on track, guided guests, solved any problems which I still don’t know about(thank goodness lol), has an emergency kit handy, picked up our late night snack, helped set up and take down, took things back and forth to the room, communication with everyone. Do yourselves a favor and hire her. Can’t say enough amazing things about her. Thank you jennie for giving us the gift of enjoying our wedding day. I don’t know how to ever repay you for that.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Monica · Married on 06/02/2019

We recently got married over the weekend. During the planning process, Jennie helped us find some amazing vendors to help fulfill our wedding vision. We had some pretty specific requests, and our venue was difficult to work with. She really helped us achieve the wedding that we wanted to have!

It was invaluable to have her take charge and quarterback everything during the last few days before the wedding and the day of, so we didn't have to worry about vendors or schedule. She kept everyone on track and made sure everything went smoothly so we didn't have to. Thanks Jennie!

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • Courtneay

Courtneay Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Investment!

Beautiful Day Planning was worth their weight in gold BEFORE the wedding day even came! Jennie was so incredibly professional and such a joy to work with. She made sure every detail was handled along with the last minute details I probably would've forgotten about otherwise. Wedding brain is real and she kept EVERYTHING in check. The day of was also incredibly smooth even considering the fact that the weather was not in our favor. We had some random situations come up that I never even had to think about because she was my right hand woman. This allowed for my best friend/maid of honor and my mother the ability to truly enjoy themselves because I didn't need to lean on them since I have Beautiful Day Planning! One of the best things I spent money on for our wedding. You won't regret the peace of mind she was willing to provide

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Dana

Dana Stevens · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful Day Makes Your Day Beautiful

Booking a wedding coordinator is the best decision I made for my wedding. And I am glad I booked with Jennie at Beautiful Day Planning. Jennie has been in the business for 10 years so she and her team of very talented assistants have the wedding game down pat. I am a big worrier and I didn't worry about a thing on the day of my wedding. Jennie and Martika had me, the bridal party, the ceremony music and everything else under the sun covered. Special shout out to Martika, the assistant at my wedding, as she was a super star with tear down. She packed up everything and helped my mom and a couple in our bridal party get it all into their cars and my husband and I just rolled out of there back to the hotel. If you are on the fence about booking a coordinator for your wedding, highly consider opening up your wedding budget to make it work. Jennie and her team will take care of you and make sure you have the best day ever, worry-free! She offers a day-of coordination package which is the minimal spend and I highly recommend it. It's just enough to ensure you have someone who has your and your whole wedding day's back!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/11/2019

Best investment for our wedding!

The BEST investment we could have made for our wedding! I am a very Type A person and extremely organized, so I thought I could handle it but when you're spending any amount on such an important day, you don't want to leave anything up to chance. When we originally started looking, it was just so we didn't have to burden friends with the setup or cleanup portions.
    What we didn't realize was the peace of mind we had, knowing there was a professional looking at the gritty details and handling everything so we could really just enjoy the day for what it was. When we initially met with Jennie, we were considering several different packages. When she listened to what we were looking for and where we were in the planning process, she didn't try to upsell us on a more expensive route but instead directed us at the most cost effective option. We utilized her and Ria as our Day of Coordinators. Don't let the name fool you; they were there to help and do check-ins with us well before the actual day. She made suggestions to our timeline to help our day run more smoothly and brought up things I honestly would have never thought of. She was also a great person because of all of her contacts in the wedding industry; we were able to be connected with the best of the best and even get discounts through her preferred vendors. Her communication was fantastic and flexible; when I had to travel to Arizona for work less than a month before the wedding, she made sure that she called me at a time that was convenient for me, even though it was three hours later for her and likely when she wanted to be sleeping. The day of, we realized my dress was delivered without my veil and they ran over to the shop to pick it up and Jennie made sure it was pinned and not going anywhere before I stepped off our party bus. She even helped us arrange transportation post-reception when I had completely blanked on it. Jennie and Ria absolutely made my day go off without a hitch (and if there was, I didn't know about it because they handled it)! Plus, their personalities were so great to work with that people thought they were old friends of mine helping out instead of someone being paid to be there. They really love what they do and it shows through in their work.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jaclyn Fiscus · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Decision You'll Ever Make

Jennie, and Beautiful Day Planning, is the most important and best decision we made in the planning process. She went above and beyond to keep me as stress-free as possible, co-ordinating around my busy schedule and time-changes, as I finished up a PhD in Seattle and moved to Tallahassee, all while trying to plan a wedding in Detroit with a groom who had never been to Detroit before. Jennie took all our stress and mitigated it: easy to do lists that we accomplished each month in transparent google docs. Quick response times, scheduled check-ins. And, all the while, helping us create the wedding of our dreams - which was a colorful, quirky, non-cookie cutter wedding. Jennie made sure it was authentically us, giving her expertise and finding out the info for some of our weirder requests (interactive calligraphers for ornament favors, for example) to make sure that we had everything we ever wanted. She's a rockstar, and you're lucky to have her.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Beautiful Day Planning 8
    Beautiful Day Planning 9
    Beautiful Day Planning 10

Gina Campbell · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptionalism at its finest!

Jennie and Nicole from Beautiful Day wedding planning made my wedding day stress free and a fairy tale experience! From their superior ideas, supportive and flexible personalities, and dedicated work ethic, they made my day more than I could have ever imagined. I could not have had such a wonderful day without their support and I know our families feel the same way too. I HIGHLY recommend hiring if you want to enjoy every bit of your wedding day.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Trisha · Married on 11/03/2018

Book them - NOW!

I used Beautiful Day for my month of coordination and was given Shelby to work with. From day 1 she was a HUGE help. Even without booking them for all of my planning, she was there to give me advice when I needed it while planning on my own. I wanted someone to have the day of the wedding to be the contact for all of my vendors and make sure things ran smoothly without having to make my sister (MOH), mom, or bridesmaids worry about anything, and Shelby delivered! I had two of my girls forget their shoes, one of which forgot her actual dress and leggings to get ready in too, then my mom brought my dress for me the day of the wedding and she forgot my veil, all of which Shelby took care of in plenty of time - I wasn't stressed AT ALL! I had absolutely no worries leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. She was worth every single penny! Not to mention we got along great and I'm going to miss working with her :)

Sent on 11/20/2018

Marlene · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best Wedding Planner in Michigan!

Beautiful Day Planning was very thorough. They are great to work with and definitely understand how to run an event! My day went by without any stress or worry. It came out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jan · Married on 09/01/2018

Shelby's hard work ensured that I, as MOB, also enjoyed our daughter's wedding. She was aligned on the "vision" for the event, drafted the itinerary, confirmed the vendors, ensured the reception hall was perfect and packed us up at the end of the evening. She was always where she needed to be. My husband told me that the celebration was perfect and the best money spent that day was to bring Beautiful Day Planning (Shelby and Annette) to the party. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Beautiful Day Planning 11
    Beautiful Day Planning 12
    Beautiful Day Planning 13
    Beautiful Day Planning 14

Debbie · Married on 08/25/2018

Jennie IS OUTSTANDING ! We have used her for 2 weddings 15 months apart ~ could not have done it with her calming influence and attention to detail. Must have to enjoy your daughters beautiful day !

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

First of all, I have never taken the time to actually write a review for anything or anyone in the past. So really, this is saying enough as is. I legitimately would not have survived without Shelby and Beautiful Day Planning. I cannot say enough good things about her. She went above and beyond and took care of stuff I never even thought of to ask. She totally made everything come together in the end and make sure the day was perfect. Even when out limo driver canceled on us an hour before we were supposed to leave she found another and got it there in time that I didn't even know about it until the day after. She was the most incredible and easy to person to work with possible. Thank you Shelby, you are the best. Worth every penny, and then some.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Marisa · Married on 08/11/2018

Jennie and her staff at BDP are beyond amazing, sweet, kind, and thoughtful! From the first day talking to Jennie she made sure that all my questions were answered (all one million of them!) and that I understood everything and she constantly reassured me throughout the entire planning process. A week before our wedding I decided that I needed her to run our rehearsal and she was extremely flexible, accommodating, and ready to help. I can't imagine our day going as smooth as it did without her, or Martika. They were there before we were getting ready for the wedding and they stayed until after our wedding was over to make sure everything got cleaned up and taken away. Without them we would have had to rely on family and friends to pull this wedding off, but with BDP they got to enjoy the day with us too.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Maria · Married on 06/22/2018

Jennie and Beautiful Day Planning are amazing!!! Jennie helped us plan our wedding and was our day of coordinator – and our day was absolutely PERFECT! Jennie was so on top of everything and it allowed me (normally stressing over every little detail) to relax and enjoy the day without stress. My husband and I are so lucky we had Jennie and BDP helping us make our day so special. AND all of Jennie’s vendor recommendations were ON POINT! You seriously cannot go wrong with Jennie and BDP!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Patrick · Married on 05/05/2018

Our Experience with Beautiful Day Planning was great, Jennie our day of coordinator and wedding planner help in every aspect of the wedding planning process. She had a great timeline of what to do and when to do each of the thousand of tasks. Jennie was available day and night and worked with our crazy schedule, Would Recommend Jennie and BDP to any one. The day of the wedding went by in a heart beat and was so nice just being able to enjoy the day thanks to Jennie !

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Beautiful Day Planning 15
    Beautiful Day Planning 16
    Beautiful Day Planning 17
    Beautiful Day Planning 18
    Beautiful Day Planning 19
    Beautiful Day Planning 20

AnnMarke · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennie and Beautiful Day Planning were amazing! They made all of my visions come to life and made sure our day ran smoothly from start to finish. Jennie was super reaponsive during the year leading up to my wedding. She helped me handle some wedding curveballs thrown my way and didn’t even bat an eye. I cannot recommend Jennie and Beautiful Day enough, especially if you’re getting married at the Packard Proving Grounds!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Enakshi · Married on 11/04/2017

When planning for my wedding, I knew the one thing we definitely needed was a wedding planner. Beautiful Day was referred to us by our florist, and after speaking with Shelby on the phone for well over an hour, it was a done deal! Shelby was so incredibly patient, helpful and easy to work with. She made sure that all the little details were tended to so that we wouldn't have to be concerned with it on our special day. She even had an emergency bag of supplies for all those minor things I would have forgotten about. I would high recommend Beautiful Day Planning to all brides looking to work with an incredible team of people who are passionate and genuinely love weddings! Thank you for making our day seamless!

Enakshi & Jon

Sent on 03/23/2018

Becky · Married on 10/28/2017

We had Jennie as our planner and Martika as our day-of coordinator, and they were both INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend them for both the planning aspect as well as day-of coordination.
    From a planning perspective, Jennie helped us out a TON with vendor selection and vendor management. There are way too many out there to choose from and Jennie helped shed light on the work ethic, cost, quality and personalities of the various vendors to help us choose our best matches. I will tell you - the vendors were awesome on our day and it was 100% because of Jennie's help with selecting them. That, combined with Jennie's vast experience, relaxed attitude and hard work ethic made her a top notch planner to work with.
    We had the pleasure of meeting Martika in a planning session that took place before the wedding and about two minutes after meeting her we both had a strong impression that she just "gets it." She's bubbly, fun, and totally locked in - my husband and I both left that meeting saying that we felt so much better after having met with Martika, as a ton of stress was lifted off our shoulders. We knew she had the coordination all handled for our wedding day so we could just sit back and relax.
    On the wedding day, she was there every step of the way, from managing vendors to handling last minute changes we had with tables/configuration of our reception. She's calm, confident and SUCH a hard worker. You'd be lucky to have her! Personally, I'm a control freak so the thought of having no control on the day was tough for me. Martika is that good - for once, I let go - and she did a fantastic job.
    We can't thank Jennie and Martika enough for all that they did to ensure a smooth, wonderful, FUN day for us. If you're uncertain about whether you want to hire wedding planners, trust me - you do. It's worth every penny.

- Becky

Sent on 11/12/2017

Juli · Married on 10/20/2017

We can't even begin to out into words how thankful we are to have had Jennie as our Wedding Planner and for everything she did in the 20 months of planning & the day of our Wedding! The first few months of planning, I honestly thought I could plan everything myself, as time went on, I realized how much of a 2nd job it truly IS. Not only was I trying to handle my day to day corporate job, including traveling in & out of state, but planning the wedding & trying to balance my personal life as well. I reached out to Jennie & she took some of the big stuff, most importantly on the Wedding Day, off my plate! I could reach out to her anytime I needed something throughout the course of planning as well. It honestly help me to relax knowing she was there! The day of our Wedding, she was a Rockstar! There wasn't anything I worried about, she handled it all, made sure everything I was hoping for come to life!! I have been in the corporate Sales/ Account Management field for over 27 years and have always strongly believed in " Your customers/clients are the reason your in business" and that "word of mouth is the largest form of advertisement". So trust me when I say, I have a BIG mouth when it comes to that! Lol. Our Wedding Day exceeded our expectations & Jennie is one of the many reasons why! Thank you Jennie for making it unforgettable!! If you don't have a Planner yet, Jennie IS what your looking for!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Beautiful Day Planning 21

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Shelby and her assistant were amazing. My mother thought getting a wedding coordinator was a waste of money but by the end of the night even she thought they were the best thing ever to spend the money and they made her life so easy the day of my wedding and rehearsal she brought stuff I didn't even think to bring like snacks and other emergency Materials at the reception I had a problem with my DJ it within two minutes she was over there taking care of it they were amazing and worth every single penny.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Terrell · Married on 09/10/2017

Wonderful experience with Shelby and Jennie!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Jennie was fantastic! She was very responsive, flexible to our individual needs and requests, and tolerant/nonjudgemental of any "alternative" ideas or concepts. We never felt like she was pushing anything that didn't align with our interests. She was the ultimate problem solver and her presence as a day-of-coordinator ensured that our day was perfect.

Sent on 09/30/2017