Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Event Planner

The Event Planner, Inc.(Royal Oak, Michigan) has been producing events for over 12 years! We guide our clients through the planning and offering inspiration. We thrive on attention to detail and will work with any type of budget. Because many of our clients have never planned a wedding before- we educate our clients on the event industry.

The Event Planner Team are knowledgeable and experienced experts in event planning and event coordinating-specializing in weddings and social events.

The Event Planner incorporates your vision, style, preferences and traditions into a timeless and unforgettable event. Our service provides attention to detail and gives you the liberty to be as involved with the planning as you would like- all while keeping you on track with your budget and allowing you to enjoy your engagement all while planning your dream wedding.

The Event Planner will provide you a calming presence from your engagement to your wedding day!

Let The Event Planner inspire your wedding..."Because Details Matter" to us!

For more information visit The Event Planner's website for a gallery of photos, videos, media features and reviews..

The Event Planner has been endorsed by Grace Ormond Wedding Style, Nominated for WedStyle Awards 2014

Detroit's A-List, Best of Weddings, and much more...

www.theeplanner.com

37 Reviews for The Event Planner

• Tammy

Tammy Bidwell · Married on 06/06/2019

Excellent experience!

I will miss working with Dalia, The Event Planner! The whole experience was top notch as is she! I have heard nothing but wonderful things from our guests about the whole event (Grand Opening Event) that she helped us plan and host! There were not really any major issues/problems but whatever we questioned, Dalia always had an excellent solution. She consistently put our minds and nerves at ease and all ran so very smoothly. I certainly hope to work with her again in the near future!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

The Event Planner's reply:

Thank you so very much for the heartfelt review, I really enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you again in the near future!! You all are wonderful people!
  • Janice

Janice B · Married on 05/26/2019

So happy with our decision to choose Dalia/The Event Planner!

It was such a pleasure working with Dalia/The Event Planner! From the beginning of our planning process, Dalia was available and helpful whenever we had a question or needed to refine an idea. She gives you different worksheets and cheat sheets to help you plan your budget, keep you on track and format your address list. It was so nice to have because it kept us on the same page with Dalia and helped us remember the little details you sometimes forget about when planning a big event.

We ordered our invites through Dalia as well...it was so easy and she made sure to show us and suggest invites that were in the style we described to her and within the budget we gave her. I loved our invites!!

She stayed in contact with our vendors and confirmed details in advance to make sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding...and it did! She even helped get my dress bustled...and the dress had A LOT of bustles to connect! It was not easy, but she helped get it done quickly and properly and made sure the whole day/night went as planned and on schedule. If there were any issues, we were not made aware of them...we had a wonderful time at our reception and received praises from all of our guests! We are so thankful to Dalia and her team for helping make our day so wonderful!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Eva · Married on 05/26/2019

Dalia helped me keep cool

When we first got engaged, I knew we would be moving out of Michigan in a few months and would be planning our wedding from afar. I really had to hit the ground running with getting the big things settled like venue and vendors. I personally felt like assistance was needed so I didn’t lose my mind. I spoke to a few planners on the phone before hiring Dalia. All nice, but the difference about Dalia was her experience and confidence that we could make everything happen “no problem.” One planned I spoke to honestly stressed me out and made me worry that we wouldn’t have enough time. Not Dalia. She was calming, helpful and also flexible with her planning packages. I ended up with a partial planning package that was perfect for me, Over the course of our wedding planning, Dalia was always prompt with email responses and always helpful. There were a number of things I wanted to handle on my own, but for everything else Dalia was there. The last few weeks before the wedding Dalia was vital to me keeping my sanity and just helping with last minute items. Forgot to have sign printed? Send it to Dalia, she’ll take care of it. Things like that. The day of, our wedding was seamless. I didn’t have to worry about managing different vendors because Dalia and her assistant handled everything. I just enjoyed my day and didn’t worry about a thing. I didn’t worry if the DJ was there or the flowers or what, she had it all under control. It was a pleasure working with Dalia, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/07/2019

The Event Planner's reply:

Thank you so very much for the heartfelt review, it was truly a pleasure working with you! best wishes!

The Event Planner Pricing

The Event Planner Price Rates

The Event Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

• Banan Creations and Bridal
    Banan Creations and Bridal Wedding Favors

Dalia Atisha has been a wedding and event planner for many year. She a professional who has many great contacts and takes great pride in her work. She is kind and always happy to help. I would recommend her any time as she is always on top of my list of professionals.

• Birmingham, 48009 See on map