Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Event Planner

The Event Planner, Inc.(Royal Oak, Michigan) has been producing events for over 12 years! We guide our clients through the planning and offering inspiration. We thrive on attention to detail and will work with any type of budget. Because many of our clients have never planned a wedding before- we educate our clients on the event industry.

The Event Planner Team are knowledgeable and experienced experts in event planning and event coordinating-specializing in weddings and social events.

The Event Planner incorporates your vision, style, preferences and traditions into a timeless and unforgettable event. Our service provides attention to detail and gives you the liberty to be as involved with the planning as you would like- all while keeping you on track with your budget and allowing you to enjoy your engagement all while planning your dream wedding.

The Event Planner will provide you a calming presence from your engagement to your wedding day!

Let The Event Planner inspire your wedding..."Because Details Matter" to us!

For more information visit The Event Planner's website for a gallery of photos, videos, media features and reviews..

The Event Planner has been endorsed by Grace Ormond Wedding Style, Nominated for WedStyle Awards 2014

Detroit's A-List, Best of Weddings, and much more...

www.theeplanner.com

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/25/2018

True professional

Dalia:
    From the start, our first conversation, I knew you (and your team) would be a perfect fit to coordinate our wedding and you never disappointed. You brought to the table a calming energy, highly professional and unbelievably organized. I always felt you answered any questions, you checked in to be sure we were progressing and as the event came near was on top of last minute meetings, coordinating our vendors and overall we could not have felt more taken care of. On our wedding day, I felt like you were always there making sure the day ran smooth and keeping us on schedule. It’s true, details DO matter and my husband and I both were very happy we chose you and felt so comfortable with you at the helm. Thank you so much for coordinating a seamless day (even when things popped up that might have not been) we never felt it! If you have an event say YES to The Event Planner and Dalia. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2018

The Event Planner's reply:

I am so touched by your words, thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It truly means so much! Best wishes always!

Nicole Franso · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding planner

I would definitely recommend Dalia (the event planner, inc) to anyone!! She was extremely helpful and very on top of every detail! Answered every question I had and responded to every email/text very quickly!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/15/2018

I worked with Dalia of The Event Planner team and I have only good things to say about her. She was an integral part of making the wedding and reception spectacular for my daughter and her husband. Dalia listened closely to the ideas of the couple and offered her thoughts. She was extremely knowledgeable about local resources, giving us multiple options to explore for many aspects of the of the wedding. She paid attention to details and was a meticulous organizer. The couple chose a reception venue that requires everything be rented and brought to the site. Dalia orchestrated the entire event with precision, making sure that each vendor knew when to arrive and where to set up. This gave us peace of mind and allowed us to truly enjoy the memorable day. I wholeheartedly recommend Dalia and The Event Planner team.

Sent on 09/21/2018

The Event Planner's reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful words! It's so appreciated and it was truly a pleasure working with you! The wedding was perfect!
    Congratulations and God bless!

The Event Planner Pricing

The Event Planner Price Rates

The Event Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

• Banan Creations and Bridal
    Banan Creations and Bridal Wedding Favors

Dalia Atisha has been a wedding and event planner for many year. She a professional who has many great contacts and takes great pride in her work. She is kind and always happy to help. I would recommend her any time as she is always on top of my list of professionals.

• Birmingham, 48009 See on map