3048 sashabaw rd, Waterford, MI 48327 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shawn Boucke - Violinist

Shawn Boucké is a wedding violinist based in Waterford, Michigan. Shawn Boucké performs instrumental music as a solo artist for weddings throughout Southeast Michigan. Shawn is skilled in performing many different styles of music, such as classical, jazz, fiddle, and rock, among others, and he can also arrange music by request for no extra charge.

Experience

Shawn has a Master of Music and Bachelor of Music Education from Central Michigan University

Shawn Boucké started studying music in 1997 at the Walled Lake School District. Part of the Blue Lake International Youth Orchestra, he played violin in several performances around Germany and France. After Shawn graduated Carnegie Mellon University with a degree in Music Education, he was hired to teach music lessons at McCourt’s Musical Instruments in Waterford, and is also a long-term guest orchestra director in Waterford School District.

Shawn Boucké can perform acoustic or electric violin music for ceremonies in a variety of genres. While Shawn is able to perform an intimate violin performance, he can also create a large multi-musician sound with looping effects. His musical services include:

• Music during ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, and breaks
  • Learn new songs

135 Reviews for Shawn Boucke - Violinist

• Deanna

Deanna D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Review for Shawn

I hired Shawn two days before my wedding on 11/7/20. My original person was unable to do my wedding music and cancelled two days before my wedding putting me in a really bad spot. Shawn immediately responded to me and set up a zoom meeting that day. He took on my wedding on such short notice, customized the music to how I wanted, and was so responsive. I cannot say how much I appreciated him he is so talented. I highly recommend if you need someone for wedding music hire him.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Shawn is amazing!

My husband and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Shawn! He is incredibly responsive and flexible, which was great since we had a lot of changes to make to our wedding due to the pandemic. Shawn is truly an artist and makes absolutely beautiful music. He accommodated our (my) many requests to hear various different songs. He was up for learning any song that we wanted and met with us virtually in addition to sending us videos of the songs we were interested in for our ceremony. Shawn arrived early and was playing music while we were taking pictures, which was great ambiance and stayed after the ceremony to play a bit while we signed our marriage license. He also has an electric violin that he can do looping with so it sounds even fuller. Shawn even accommodated my requests that were very specific and detailed while maintaining such a positive energy. Shawn is wonderful to work with and cares so much about what he does. We cannot recommend Shawn enough!!!

Sent on 11/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shawn Boucke - Violinist Pricing

Shawn Boucke - Violinist Price Rates

Shawn Boucke - Violinist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 490.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 490.00
    Ceremony Music
    Learn New Songs
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System

1 Real Wedding

• Perfection Planning, Inc.
    Perfection Planning, Inc. Wedding Planners

We love working with Shawn! He's always our first choice recommendation because he represents our high standards and guarantee of client/customer satisfaction. Shawn is very accommodating, easy to work with, and very flexible. If you want a phenomenal musical experience, hire Shawn Boucke.

• The Iroquois Club Banquet Halls

We had the pleasure of listening to Shawn's beautiful music twice in one weekend - at a wedding where he performed for their ceremony, and also at our bridal show that we hosted. He is a wonderful person to work with - easy-going, really listens to people, and he plays beautiful music. I'm sure other couples will be hiring him though, so I'm looking forward to seeing him perform at The Iroquois Club again soon!

• Flourish Photography Wedding Photographers

Shawn played for the ceremony of a wedding I shot and his music was so beautiful I would have hired him for my wedding. He is so professional and does an amazing job. I would refer any brides to him.

• 3048 sashabaw rd Waterford, MI, 48327 See on map
    248-438-5155 (Phone number)
    Location of (Shawn Boucke - Violinist)