Shepherd's Hollow Golf Club

Up to 325 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$17k - $23k For 100 Guests
Up to 325 guests

Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club is a stunning country club wedding venue located in Clarkson, Michigan. This is the ideal venue for couples looking to combine timeless natural scenery with optimal modern luxury. Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club provides couples with access to a mesmerizing pine tree forest, mere steps from their glass banquet venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club offers a breathtaking outdoor space for couples to conduct their ceremony engulfed by towering pine trees. Their pristine pine forest will transport you to a natural wonderland for your fairy-tale ceremony surrounded by loved ones. Friendly staff from the Shepherd’s Hollow event team will provide you with 100 white cushioned chairs for your ceremony, with the option to add additional seating for larger weddings. Following your romantic ceremony, you and your guests will be ushered into their gorgeous glass banquet venue for an elegant celebration in Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club’s premier event space. This impressive new venue, called the Station, is nestled in the heart of their magical pine forest, overlooking the lake. Gorgeous glass walls will allow you and up to 325 of your loved ones to bask in the beauty of nature from the comfort of a truly luxurious event space. You and your guests will be treated to five hours of premium bar service, an hour of butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, and a duet plated dinner.

Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club offers assistance with setting up and breaking down all venue equipment surrounding your celebration. Shepherd’s Hollow also offers couples access to an event planner in order to help them achieve a smooth and fun-filled wedding day. This venue provides couples with a number of helpful services, including:

• Cake cutting
  • Specialty/house wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature beverage

Other Services
Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club offers couples a variety of additional services in order to further enhance their special day. Some of their additional services include:

• Tables/chairs
  • Photo booth
  • Valet/parking
  • Wheelchair access

Location
Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Club is located in Clarkson, Michigan, less than 50 minutes away from Detroit. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport is also only one hour away by car. This provides easy access for your guests travelling from far away.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$30,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$28,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
December

Haley Married on 04/15/2022

Absolutely incredible venue with amazing people

The most incredible venue in Michigan! They made our day so insanely perfect. Our guests were shocked with how beautiful everything was, how delicious the food was, the insane bar selection, how attentive the staff was, etc.
    Our venue day coordinator, Jenna (from Shepherd's) was so helpful and made the day run perfectly. She knew exactly what to do and figure out before we even had to ask, we were in such great hands with her. She was more on top of things than we could have asked, and so kind and thoughtful throughout the entire wedding planning process.
    This venue is 100% worth it and I am so happy we were able to book them. It is a venue that your wedding guests will be talking about for years. The venue goes out of their way to make sure their clients love their wedding day. They even were able to cater an entire donut bar with an assortment of different donuts from a local bakery for us. I would recommend this venue to everyone!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 12/31/2021

Breathtaking - Our NYE Wedding at Shepherd's Hollow

"Wow!" is what our guests said as soon as they saw this venue! It was the perfect location for our New Years Eve wedding. Not only did the design of the building blow my guests away, the food was HANDS DOWN the best food any of us have had a wedding. The chef and his team have it down to an art. From cocktail hour to our plated dinner to our dessert table - I wish I could relive my wedding night just for the food. My best friend's father who is a cattle farmer and knows his beef, was utterly impressed with the steak. I am so impressed and bewildered as to how the chef was able to cook 130 filets to the perfect temperature! It's unheard of! A week later and my guests are still raving about the delicious food and cocktails! Shoutout to Jamie, the Beverage Director, for perfecting my signature cocktail - the espresso martini. It was made just the way I like it! He was so sweet and made sure me and my wedding party were well taken care of!

We spent a majority of the day in the Bridal Suite which is so well decorated and spacious enough for all the ladies to get our hair and makeup done! Highly recommend taking advantage of the bridal suite.

I cannot express how incredible our experience was with the entire team at Shepherd's Hollow. Kelly and Jenna are rockstars and made the entire planning process seamless. We planned our wedding from out of state and it could not have been easier. Kelly and Jenna gave me so many recommendations for vendors and local tips. Each step of the planning process was so special. Jenna went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and got everything I wanted. She also was wonderful at corralling our family and wedding party for the rehearsal and group photos. She coordinated the whole day with ease and I am so thankful for her.

I cannot wait to see photos from the event, but photos will never do Shepherd's Hollow justice. It is a MUST SEE venue - truly breathtaking. Our Southern guests thought we were crazy for having a winter wedding in Michigan, but the tall evergreen trees, small amount snow, and Christmas lights made it the perfect setting for a romantic winter wedding. It also didn't hurt that Shepherd's Hollow has heated sidewalks so there was no chance of slipping on ice and we served hot chocolate as guests arrived! We are so happy and proud to have been married at Shepherd's Hollow - I just wish I could do it over again and again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Nicholas & Sydney
    57 photos · 08/29/2020

9085 Big Lake Rd. Clarkston, MI, 48346
2489220300
Location of (Shepherd's Hollow Golf Club)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues