Clarkston, MI 48348 Map · Phone number · Visit website

46 Reviews for Pine Knob Mansion

• Darsi

Darsi Hoerman · Married on 08/16/2020

Incredible!!

Pine Knob and their staff are absolutely incredible. Planning a wedding during covid was stressful to say the least, but Corinna was there for me every step of the way. They were so accommodating with all the changes, and managed to make my wedding day perfect in every way. We originally booked our wedding for June 2020, but decided to postpone to August 2020 because of covid. Pine Knob had to make some changes to accommodate to the governors orders, but Corinna presented options for me to consider. We ended up getting married in the mansion gardens with 33 people in attendance and had a 2 hour cocktail hour with our guests instead of a large reception. We have already booked with Pine Knob again next year for our large reception, we can’t wait! I would highly recommend Pine Knob to any bride looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Abigail · Married on 05/02/2020

Best Wedding Vendor to Work With Hands Down

Pine Knob was the most wonderful vendor I worked with by far. We had our original wedding date postponed due to COVID and Pine Knob made it completely stress free. Our new wedding date still had pretty strict restrictions but they handled it all with ease, never made me feel overwhelmed or concerned. On the actual wedding day, again a wonderful team that made the space look absolutely beautiful. Always so reassuring when I was freaking out because it wouldn't stop raining (and the entire wedding at to be outside). I could not have asked for a more wonderful venue to handle my corona wedding. I would recommend them to any couple a million times over.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Pine Knob Mansion FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

1 Real Wedding

• Clarkston See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Pine Knob Mansion)