Pine Knob Mansion

• Real Weddings 1

44 Reviews for Pine Knob Mansion

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2019

A Fairytale Venue!

I may be a little biased when saying this, but my wedding day was perfect (!), largely in thanks to Pine Knob. The staff are incredible! From the get go, planning was so easy. Corinna and Angie were always available to address any questions or concerns. Our ceremony was outside under the gazebo and the pictures look like you are in the mountains of Tennessee, so gorgeous! We got so many compliments on the food. If you're able, I highly recommend renting the bridal suite upstairs! You get beautiful pictures with your girls while getting ready, and you just have lots of extra space.
    My biggest concern was it being so close to DTE music theatre and being able to hear the music from the back patio of the Mansion, believe me when I say, it was not a problem at all!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 01/12/2019

Pine Knob is absolutely remarkable!

We had a beautiful winter wedding at Pine Knob this past Saturday. We held our ceremony at the Mansion and it is absolutely stunning! The venue truly speaks for itself, it has character, history, and an intimate atmosphere. There are two enormous bridal suites, one of them was recently renovated and it is spectacular for photos. Our reception was down the hill at the Carriage House, which is similar to a more traditional hall but still has character. There is a wall of windows, a beatiful fire place, and an outdoor patio for the summer. The coordinators at Pine Knob are all exceptional. They went above and beyond all our expectations in supporting us on our big day. They were kind, responsive, personable, and flexible. We had an absolute blast hanging out with Kurt during our tasting, the rehearsal and throughout the big day; he truly went the extra mile. The food was INCREDIBLE! Every single table was just raving about it. People said it was definitely one of the best wedding meals they have ever tasted. I can’t believe our day has come and gone, and having it at Pine Knob was the best decision we made.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Pine Knob Mansion FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Real Weddings

• Clarkston See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Pine Knob Mansion)