Michigan, Clawson, MI 48017 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sweet Kathy's

Sweet Kathy's is a locally-owned-and-operated bakery, based in Clawson, Michigan, that specializes in creating sweet treats for wedding occasions. Established in 2010, each delicious dessert is made from scratch using local Michigan products and the finest ingredients. Enhance your big day with a delicious dessert table custom-crafted with you in mind.

The team at Sweet Kathy's will work directly with you to discover your dessert preferences and your overall wedding theme to inform their designs and creations. From vintage bakes to gourmet treats, this company can accommodate your needs. A selection of delightful cupcakes can be created in regular or mini size to suit your style. Choose from an array of dessert options to design your perfect treat table. Offerings include dessert cups, fruit tartlets, chocolate-covered strawberries, sugar cookies, pretzels, brownie bites, and more.

barn wedding 51 1036843 157801651665774

1 User photo

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/16/2020

Kathy is wonderful

Kathy was so wonderful to work with for our wedding this year. I found her at a Bridal Show in Novi and I was hooked! Her cupcakes are so pretty and delicious. We went with the mini cupcakes for our wedding and they were all so good! I highly recommend all her desserts. They were all fantastic.
    She was also a great vendor to have during COVID. We were initially supposed to be married in May and had to postpone to August due to event restrictions. She worked with us and took away any worries that we had about having to move the date last minute. She continued to be amazing when our venue said that we could not have a cupcake display. She ordered little bags and put two flavors in each to meet the venue’s requirements. They turned out wonderful and our guests loved them. Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Renee Amore · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing!!!

From the beginning Kathy was very professional and she is such a sweetheart! She pays close attention to detail! She took my vision and gave me such a beautiful dessert table for my wedding. Not only did it look beautiful but it tasted AMAZING!!! Everyone is still talking about how great everything tasted! I will definitely use her again for any of my party needs. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Kathy thank you so much!! Your talent has me in awe!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

• Michigan Clawson, MI, 48017 See on map
    248-930-6457 (Phone number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Sweet Kathy's)