Give Me The Sugars: Custom Confections by Katie

Oak Park, MI View map Visit website

Based in Oak Park, Michigan, Give Me The Sugars: Custom Confections by Katie is a bakery that crafts bespoke wedding cakes and other sweet treats. Owner Katie uses only the freshest ingredients to handmake cakes and desserts from scratch. Every signature creation is made-to-order, allowing this innovative baker to accommodate any desired style seamlessly. From intricate edible decor to sumptuous buttercream, there are no limits to the joy Katie's confections can bring.

Give Me The Sugars: Custom Confections by Katie offers to-be-weds an attentive service from start to finish. This gifted artist will help couples refine their custom cake design during a thorough consultation, followed by an enjoyable private tasting session. With all expert flourishes complete, Katie can provide delivery and set up on the day. Cupcakes, cake pops, cookies, pastries, and groom's cakes, along with cake stands, are all available. They are also more than happy to bake gluten-free and nut-free cakes.

• Woman-owned

$2.75

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$3.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Pricing

Give Me The Sugars: Custom Confections by Katie Price Rates

Team

Katie DesAutels
Katie DesAutels
Owner

Hello!

My name is Katie and I am the owner of Give Me the Sugars. I am 28 years old, and have loved baking since I was little. I am self-taught, and most of what I know about baking I learned from my mom, who is also an amazing baker!

Baking brings me so much joy, but seeing the happiness it brings to my clients really makes it all worth it. I always strive to give clients exactly what they are looking for, and a dessert that's as unique as they are, which makes it so much fun!

In addition to baking, I love music, the gym, spending time with my family, my cats, sports, and laughing!

24621 Westhampton St Oak Park, MI, 48237
(734) 260-4529
Location of (Give Me The Sugars: Custom Confections by Katie)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding