Paint Creek Country Club

2375 Stanton Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Paint Creek Country Club

Paint Creek Country Club offers a banquet hall-style wedding venue in Lake Orion, Michigan. The country club is a privately owned golf and fitness club that prides itself on quality amenities and an unpretentious family environment. The country club features an 18-hole golf course, a fitness facility, saunas, and indoor golf net, and a swimming complex in addition to the clubhouse that overlooks the course. The clubhouse is newly renovated and offers some of the best views in Northern Oakland County. It’s an ideal location for unique, rustic, and classic weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Paint Creek's clubhouse is newly renovated to be a 20,000-square-foot, two-story space. The main dining room can accommodate 250 seated guests and overlooks the first tee, and the third and ninth greens, allowing you to appreciate relaxing, beautiful views while enjoying the food prepared by the venue’s professional staff. You can also choose to have your ceremony outdoors. The outdoor ceremony location includes a white pergola arbor, gorgeous landscaping, and electricity for music. Indoor ceremonies are held on the dance floor, offering a beautiful view of the first tee. Either way, you’ll have the opportunity to exchange your vows in front of a stunning backdrop. Parking is available, with shuttle services, and the venue is wheelchair accessible.

If you choose to have your reception in the main dining room, tables and chairs are included in the room rental. High-top cocktail tables will also be available. If you choose to have your ceremony on-site, your ceremony fee will include the indoor or outdoor ceremony site, set up and clean up, chairs, use of the bridal suite, scenic golf course views for photography and golf course shuttling for the wedding party, cocktail service for the wedding party and a rehearsal. Other services offered include:

• Event rentals
  • Audio equipment
  • Chair covers
  • Furniture

Cuisine
Paint Creek Country Club offers buffet and plated receptions, as well as additional options, such as desserts, hors d’oeuvres, and late night snacks. Buffet packages include an appetizer, buffet dinner service, open bar service, a champagne toast for the head table, table linens, linen napkins, and cake cutting service. Food options span American, Mexican, Italian, and southwestern cuisine traditions. The culinary team can accomodate couples' and guests' dietary restrictions with gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, pork-free, kosher, organic, and vegan and vegetarian options.

Follow Paint Creek Country Club on

11 Reviews for Paint Creek Country Club

1 User photo

Paint Creek Country Club 1

Kim · Married on 09/26/2015

This place is beautiful and a little off the beaten path that is why I liked it to much. The floor plan was very open and they have a huge bar. The played dinner was excellent and hot when we got it. The ceremony space there is beautiful too. Many different locations for pictures and no one else there to bother you. Donna and her team did a great job in making sure that everything was done to perfection. Even two months after our wedding people are still talking about our wedding and the venue.

• Mary

Mary · Married on 05/04/2014

Full marks!! I can't begin to say how awesome Paint Creek was. They have a new (to the golf club) banquet manager, her name is Donna, and she is incredible. She was so easy to work with. I never felt like I was an inconvenience or annoyance, even when I emailed her a bunch before the wedding. She is a great communicator. I, the morning of, was in such a tizzy that I printed out the wrong seating chart!! I was mortified when I realized it (not until half way through dinner) because I had given her a listing of which "special" (kids and gluten-free) meals needed to be at which tables. But her and the servers went with the flow and took care of everything without me even realizing it! Oh, it was magical I tell you. I still feel like a dummy, but the day was still flawless. Our server was amazing (Kathy, I think?). The food was amazing. We got SO many compliments on the venue (it's beautiful!). Neither my husband or I could touch our food because we were not hungry, but they boxed it up for us (plus some extra meals!) and we had dinner for the next 3-4 nights. They were very accommodating of my gluten-free requests. The price, for everything we received, was a steal. Tip is included. We got married inside. It was great. I highly recommend it. It feels like its a destination wedding, very secluded, even though it's a mere 50 minutes from home! I would recommend it to anyone. If I had even one complaint, it would be that the chairs weren't awesome looking- although very comfortable. So if it's that big a deal to you, you can rent your own or get chair covers. Go check it out! It was probably our 5th or 6th venue we visited and we knew it was THE one. I would give Paint Creek a 10 out of 5 for flexibility if I could.

Paint Creek Country Club Pricing

Paint Creek Country Club Price Rates

Paint Creek Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, December

• LA's Photography
    LA's Photography Wedding Photographers

We have photographed several wedding here over the years. Some of the ceremonies have been inside and others outside. The set up is beautiful either way. They have multiple places that are picture perfect to give the bride and groom a variety of unique photos and not cookie cutter options. And as an added bonus the dessert sweet bar is amazing!!!

• 2375 Stanton Rd Lake Orion, MI, 48362 See on map